Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Dazey
      Spectator

A pal’s finally become curious and wants me to make her one SP CD to sample.

I thought that would be easy, although it’s not. :)

What songs and from where should I include?

It has to be stereo system playable, for her car’s CD player, regular audio disc…

Was thinking a mixture of heavy and softer tracks, but with room for so few, any other ideas?

:twisted: 8)

Siamese Dream?

i would go with some of your favorite songs off of the albums, both soft and rockin.

maybe do 1 or 2 songs from each album?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I was a casual SP fan until Pisces came out. And then I fell in love with this \"album\" and went back and married Siamese Dream.

This is my favorite SP era, and is what solidified my allegience to the band.

Thom
      Spectator

track 1. drown
      track 2. bodies
      track 3. a 45 minute long live version of silverfuck (pic your favourite)

end of cd

blueczarina
      Spectator

i sent a friend some SP stuff once. she likes softer stuff so i sent her Adore and a bunch of other stuff. i think it was like 30-40 songs. :wink: i couldn’t narrow it down. :wink:

i would vote Starla, it kicks ass! but you know this. 8)

and the really long-assed version of Gossamer :twisted: :P just for shits

Arthur
      Spectator

track 1. drown
      track 2. bodies
      track 3. a 45 minute long live version of silverfuck (pic your favourite)

end of cd[/quote:3w4g6bn6]
      :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Cheers guys ‘n guysesses. :)

Thom’s CD is a bonus. :P Will she play it, I wonder! I’ll have that burnt first.

The main disc was tough, Soma would be skipped as a ‘quiet starter’ (bah), so:

Started with Starla, then took all your ideas there-on: Soft, heavy, soft, heavy, until the space was filled. :twisted:

Not in any order, these contestants are some of who also made it: Snail, Razor, Rocket, Today, Here Is No Why, Daughter, Psychodelic, Rhinoceros, I Am One (Part II), Wave Song (Demo) and Cupid de Locke.

How were there so many? Her ears will never notice. :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

i sent a friend some SP stuff once. she likes softer stuff so i sent her Adore and a bunch of other stuff. i think it was like 30-40 songs. :wink: i couldn’t narrow it down. :wink:

i would vote Starla, it kicks ass! but you know this. 8)

and the really long-assed version of Gossamer :twisted: :P just for shits[/quote:wqw5h332]

my friends that likes the pumpkins like adore too…

i think you have chosen good songs, but i would have added others

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are good choices- lots of early stuff. its hard choosing though and that’s why i just took every CD i had and uploaded a few tracks from each to mediafire or whatever it is called. :lol: :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

those are good choices- lots of early stuff. its hard choosing though and that’s why i just took every CD i had and uploaded a few tracks from each to mediafire or whatever it is called. :lol: :wink:[/quote:2qj9bqw3]

Yeah, that crossed my mind also.

She felt the cable from my Router would affect her driving during uploading. :?

Something to do with snagging things along the way, I forget what she said now.

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.