Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author

Pipoka
      Spectator

Several of the people on here have other SP related artwork… so I thought it would be nice to have a thread for that.

I just did this speed painting (2 hours) to just keep warm with watercolors

Pipoka
      Spectator

cool !

actually i painted a christmas postcard to post here for you guys :P sp.related, and qith watercolours too…

but i didn’t paint with water colours for a longggg time !!!! i’m not sure if i like it… anyway it’s not finished, so i can’t post it now…

;)

amnesia
      Spectator

Did you only take 2 hours to paint that one.Damn your good, respect!!! :shock:
      I really think that painting kicks ass Della, your skilled, nuff said. 8)

I made these a couple of years ago: <<>>

amnesia
      Spectator

I made these a couple of years ago: <<

When you were 5 years old ? :P

omg cool as ice cream, i only looked at the first one cause after that i was kinda having an azmaha attack, even though i don’t have azmaha. that was too funny, bad, bad, bad, but funny.

and yes i know i spelled azmaha wrong, but i don’t care.

Pipoka
      Spectator

:lol:

it’s very funny… i will see them all when i have time :D

those are silly! :lol:

oh and della, that is a cool painting! :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Hahaha I never thought of that as praying when Billy put his hands together. I always thought of zen!

I made those at the time when Billy had his light blue blog website (billycorgan.com?) and he was posting blogs about praying to Mary while recording Mary Star of the Sea and how Mary saved his life.

Arthur
      Spectator

Several of the people on here have other SP related artwork… so I thought it would be nice to have a thread for that.

I just did this speed painting (2 hours) to just keep warm with watercolors

[/quote:30thutuu]
      Della, I dare you: create a weekly Smashing Pumpkins comic with an intelligent story, all episodes to be published here and/or on SP.com. If you feel like that I’ll contact them on SP.com about it, for a next round of cooperation between SPfreaks.com and SP.com. Your work is, again, awesome.

i think bram should have a weekly comic strip.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

How about somebody else writes it, and I’ll see what I can do. I’d have no clue what banter to put in a comic :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Just because someone can paint well (and Della obviously can), doesn’t make her a comic. I think that’s asking too much. And for free. :S

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Just because someone can paint well (and Della obviously can), doesn’t make her a comic. I think that’s asking too much. And for free. :S[/quote:61t0kxib]

That’s what I mean, I’ll see what I can do. Doing a very quick sketch and wash might not be so bad ;) But you are right, comics are a completely different thing that I’ve never done before. Layouts can be hell. I have a friend who works for Marvel and it’s one of those things that always amaze me

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s funny ice cream :lol: i will have to give it a proper view once finals week is done

Arthur
      Spectator

Just because someone can paint well (and Della obviously can), doesn’t make her a comic. I think that’s asking too much. And for free. :S[/quote:1i6n3zr1]

That’s what I mean, I’ll see what I can do. Doing a very quick sketch and wash might not be so bad ;) But you are right, comics are a completely different thing that I’ve never done before. Layouts can be hell. I have a friend who works for Marvel and it’s one of those things that always amaze me[/quote:1i6n3zr1]
      Don’t feel pushed, I’m only trying to bring you to the next level with your art. It’s a (bad? good?) habit of me. You judge… :wink:

I can try to think of a funny line that might inspire you to a drawing? Just an idea…

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Just because someone can paint well (and Della obviously can), doesn’t make her a comic. I think that’s asking too much. And for free. :S[/quote:bln2np2u]

That’s what I mean, I’ll see what I can do. Doing a very quick sketch and wash might not be so bad ;) But you are right, comics are a completely different thing that I’ve never done before. Layouts can be hell. I have a friend who works for Marvel and it’s one of those things that always amaze me[/quote:bln2np2u]
      Don’t feel pushed, I’m only trying to bring you to the next level with your art. It’s a (bad? good?) habit of me. You judge… :wink:

I can try to think of a funny line that might inspire you to a drawing? Just an idea…[/quote:bln2np2u]

A little exposure could never hurt. Although I need references to paint anything, so that might pose a problem for a comic like painting

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Good news guys, PMM is finding out from the band if they will give me a release form to sell copies of some of my SP related artwork!

Arthur
      Spectator

Good news guys, PMM is finding out from the band if they will give me a release form to sell copies of some of my SP related artwork![/quote:2xkmkko4]
      :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Good news guys, PMM is finding out from the band if they will give me a release form to sell copies of some of my SP related artwork![/quote:2l8altk7]

Thats great news. :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

cool ! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

That’s freaken awesome Della ;)
      Super!

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

That’s freaken awesome Della ;)
      Super![/quote:824xn53x]

You should post some of your stuff here too!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you should ask if you could design something official for their next release.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

you should ask if you could design something official for their next release.[/quote:1u17mal4]

My heart drops at the thought of putting myself out there like that. Billy surrounds himself with a network of talented hard working individuals with lots of business experience. I’m just a mom at home with a set of paints.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Della it won’t hurt to try right? What’s the worst that could be said? No..and that’s no biggie. Like asking for a piece of candy :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Della it won’t hurt to try right? What’s the worst that could be said? No..and that’s no biggie. Like asking for a piece of candy :)[/quote:241myfpb]

We will see how this goes. One step at a time ;)

Arthur
      Spectator

Talking about comics, this would be my style of humour. Not sure what you think of it, Della.

[/quote:27hdtgx8]

I could also give lines like

"Billy Corgan obviously didn’t want to play 1979 anymore"

[/quote:27hdtgx8]
      "I am one as you are three"

Anyway… what mood inspires you Della, for creating this type of art?

Talking about comics, this would be my style of humour.[/quote:onjxd5eo]
      I think that only works with pictures.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, that’s what i was thinking ^^ you need a real captured moment for it to be funny.

douglas78
      Spectator

something i did a while back

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

something i did a while back

[/quote:11sdgz58]

Very cool, I wish I could see it larger

douglas78
      Spectator

Yeah, that was the only picture i took of it before it went to Joe Shanahan of metro

Pipoka
      Spectator

it’s beautiful douglas

Viewing 35 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.