Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author

amnesia
      Spectator

Who knew about this? What is this exactly?

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_11313

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh well, old news, I see now. Been to busy lately… :wink:

http://www.spike.com/event/scream

Anonymous
      Spectator

my dvr box is set to watch this! Funny I was talking to my mom today and she told me about the Pumpkins playing Jimmy Kimmel this Friday, but I told her thanks mom, but I already knew..lol
      at least she was watching out for me ;)
      She’s excited to see them play-I am shocked she wants to see them-GO MOM!!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh and Arthur it’s Spike tv showing the scream awards-best sci-fi, scary etc..awards…

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like Billy’s outfit in the top pic (black) – very cool 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

yes I agree with you blue…the black looks good. I like the black skirt (whatever it’s called) much better than the silver one! Tuesday night I get to see this!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i always like billy’s black dresses best :P :oops: :wink:

Marcella
      Spectator

Whoa I haven’t been here in a while O_O. I love that picture.

Anonymous
      Spectator

i always like billy’s black dresses best :P :oops: :wink:[/quote:2yg4aoeh]
      :lol: he’s alright…

i always like billy’s black dresses best :P :oops: :wink:[/quote:3dfjibn8]

i think billy’s the only man that would look so sexy in a skirt! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

i always like billy’s black dresses best :P :oops: :wink:[/quote:1dt3qbi5]

i think billy’s the only man that would look so sexy in a skirt! :lol:[/quote:1dt3qbi5]
      save it for the best Billy photo thread :lol:
      my favorite is him in the black one….now too bad he didn’t have that one on in the shirtless photo!! YUP! That would have been even better than the silver shirtless look…

[/quote:2gsz0te8]

hot hot hot

i hope i don’t have to miss the shield to watch billy, but i would miss the shield to see them.

Gerard Way was also at the Scream awards.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: that’s funny, but the more I look at GW the more he looks like a girl or maybe he just resembles one of my friends who’s a female :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

tis funny how completely normal billy and jimmy look.

i fucking love it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

tis funny how completely normal billy and jimmy look.

i fucking love it.[/quote:m685qsb7]
      crowd blending :lol:
      they look good minus the youngin’ with them…LOL
      so Jimmy has some awesome shoes on for a guy-can’t see them in this picture, but they look good on him!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

Gerard Way was also at the Scream awards.

[/quote:3oqmhh35]

hehe :lol:

he looks like a little elf next to BC/JC

[/quote:2q2htocq]

who is that little girl with billy and jimmy????

i am so watching this tonight.

Anonymous
      Spectator

[/quote:2yihrl13]

TONIGHT!!!! IT’S TONIGHT PEOPLE!!!!

i can’t wait to see it! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

[/quote:56yepp0y]

who is that little girl with billy and jimmy????[/quote:56yepp0y]

i’m sure Superlord and Marcella will be more than happy to fill you in on the identity of that little emo girl next to BC/JC. :lol:

oh iknow who the little girl is, just being silly!

i can’t wait less than an hour till it starts!!!

now just a few minutes away! :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

It’s on. Very strange show. It’s cool though, I guess, just not into this sort of crap. Hopefully Pumpkins will be cool. ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

That was great!! The camera changed views way too much, but otherwise I was very pleased! God I love this band..They are just so right!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

a little more pumpkins with the Watchmen trailer. 8)

yep it was cool. but i agree the camera work was weird… they would zoom in on billy but it was out of focus for a sec. still great though! :)

and i wonder what the ‘surprise finale’ is going to be…. maybe more pumpkins? :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Maybe I have heard G.L.O.W., TBITEITB, and Quiet!!
      It’s been Pumpkin evening!!
      They are coming back strong…
      I’m so proud :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok was the Quiet song the special ending! Billy’s way of saying I’m done listening to the people whine about the past music..kiss it goodbye!!! We are moving forward! :twisted: :twisted:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yeah, the crowd didn’t seem to into it. As soon as Pumpkins done, they just moved right over to Samuel L. Jackson. Kinda of a strange segue, would have almost prefered a commercial in there or something.

I think Friday will be better. ;)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

When did American Gothic get backup dancers :roll:

yeah, way to much face time for back up dancers. billy looked great, so did everyone else, and jimmy’s wrist, cause that was all i saw of him.

i just watched it on you tube, i don’t even want to go into why i didn’t get to see it last night.

when was quiet? i missed it! it must have been at the end of the closing credits or somethin..

Anonymous
      Spectator

they played Quiet during the George Lucas/Star Wars tribute!

well crap i must not have been paying close attention :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I recognized it, cuz I was looking for something pumpkin related thanks to your post of a special surprise at the end..LOL
      I ended up watching the rerun of it later. well just the Pumpkins part and the music that followed

blueczarina
      Spectator

i still have to watch this. i have a download of it though.

hehe yeah, that’s pretty funny huh? since i was the one that posted that about the surprise at the end and i still missed that! i think i was hoping the surprise would be another song performed by them, so when they didn’t i was like, oh well. i guess the surprise was the george lucas thing. for sp fans the word had a whole different meaning! lol

Arthur
      Spectator

It’s on YouTube also now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiRqRQnuSQg[/youtube]

Pipoka
      Spectator

i still have to watch this. i have a download of it though.[/quote:3dvhebl2]

can you share that with me? :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Soooooooo

American Gothic. This show is right up that alley. I wonder if the Pumpkins sought out this award show, or if the award show sought out them.

Hmmmm

Anonymous
      Spectator

Soooooooo

American Gothic. This show is right up that alley. I wonder if the Pumpkins sought out this award show, or if the award show sought out them.

Hmmmm[/quote:3vsffqg9]
      that’s a good question Manilla….
      I think the scream Awards people sought them out….They are under cover Pumpkin fans, plus they had 3 of their songs on the show 1 live performance and 2 in the background!!

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Soooooooo

Hmmmm[/quote:3nnw8uin]
      that’s a good question Manilla….
      I think the scream Awards people sought them out….They are under cover Pumpkin fans, plus they had 3 of their songs on the show 1 live performance and 2 in the background!![/quote:3nnw8uin]

I think the awards show sought them out. They are becoming more popular with their music on the Transformer’s movie/album and the Batman song coming back to life with the Watchman trailer. Man my heart melted in the movie theater when that trailer came on. I had to hold my mouth so that I didn’t scream

blueczarina
      Spectator

i still have to watch this. i have a download of it though.[/quote:1ior3g6s]

can you share that with me? :P[/quote:1ior3g6s]

here is the download courtesy of Pistol Pete on thepumpkins.net :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2GP56KZ

i like the song, the outfit, and the band, but i’m not much for the go go dancer. it seems weird. and the crowd needs to be kicked in the pants- I MEAN HELLO, THE SP ARE IN FRONT OF YOU :o

but anyway- enjoy freakies :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah people just seem to be lost when the pumpkins were playing. Probably more shocked then anything. they probably weren’t aware of Billy being so talented!! shock and awe affect maybe
      they will get with it

thanks czarina!

Pipoka
      Spectator

i saw it a lot of times and like Della said

backup dancers ?! :?
      they don’t fit the song, the band, the music ! it looks a little bit ridiculous….

no comments on the audience too…. :?

thanks blue for the video (and pistol pete :) )

Tion
      Spectator

the backup dancers :shock:
      maybe billy thought thats scary and fits to the award show :D

amnesia
      Spectator

I love this song, but Ginger or Lisa or both of them cant sing at all.I think everytime one of them or both of them starts to sing my ears starts to bleed and sadly they can ruin a song everytime they start singing…..So shut the fuck up Ginger/Lisa and let Billy sing alone!

Viewing 48 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.