Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

somewhere here they talked about this spun thing, and first i didn’t know what it is, but i found it!

http://www.ozphoria.com/media.php

all that and more is downloadable (i guess, didn’t try it yet, but it seems to be all mp3) over there

update yes it’s to be downloaded! cool!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks orchid. i couldn’t get some of the files to download from my other source.

Good work!

someones probably already asked this and im just being dumb… but was ‘spun’ entirely zwan or just one or two songs? (i downloaded it but am too lazy to actually listen :lol: )

someones probably already asked this and im just being dumb… but was ‘spun’ entirely zwan or just one or two songs? (i downloaded it but am too lazy to actually listen :lol: )[/quote:3vnrjf5e]
      weekend is for being lazy superlord! :lol: though i never digged to much into this zwan era of billy corgan, they did do some pretty good stuff back then. spun is all zwan tracks yes, and what i read it is a soundtrack thingy. i kinda like that laid-back iron maiden cover! 666 the number of the beast… hahaha

for people being interested in zwan, there is this 2003 bbc recordings floating around (maybe hard to find, maybe not) and it’s pretty sweet and extremely good quality. the bootie is called "zwan:spilled milk (uk radio recordings)" and has the following tracks
      riverview
      settle down
      honestly
      eighteen
      spilled milk

recorded 14th febr. 2003 by bbc

i advice you to get it i just love riverview and spilled milk which is a 7 minutes rocking blast of pumpkins alike! gives me goose bumps

someones probably already asked this and im just being dumb… but was ‘spun’ entirely zwan or just one or two songs? (i downloaded it but am too lazy to actually listen :lol: )[/quote:2axcejcu]
      weekend is for being lazy superlord![/quote:2axcejcu] im on my summer holidays, i have the right to be lazy. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

im on my summer holidays, i have the right to be lazy. :P[/quote:3kekz1ia]
      yes you do 8)

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.