Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

This was posted on Sp.com:

That Superchrist studio version that you’ve all been waiting for is finally going to see the light of day!

Superchrist will be part of an exclusive compilation CD available only at Guitar Center outlets March 1!

There is also a video that will premiere of Myspace on Feb 27.

Arthur
      Spectator

Nice! Something to look forward to! :D

A few days ago I listened to the live-version in the Brabanthallen, and for some reason I like that song. It stands out!

toad32r
      Spectator

Well, so far i have gotten 3 copies of it. Going back tomorrow to get 1-2 more. ( My Father-in-law spends BIG BUCKS there, so they know my face.) The guy that works there said i could have a few more. So, ill have a few extra if u need one. Let me know

darcysiva
      Spectator

I actually like the song .. minus the video. Listening to it w/o the video is just so much better. I dunno. Maybe its cause I’m a fan of the more conceptual videos (ala Tonight, Tonight).

hey, toad32r, would you mind uplaoding mp3’s of SC from the CD please? I’ve only got a low quality version i ripped from the video, and no access to fresh cuts 2. Seeing as the CD is free, it shouldn’t be a problem :wink:

Maybe its cause I’m a fan of the more conceptual videos (ala Tonight, Tonight).[/quote:36spab13]
      Me too :)

toad32r
      Spectator

NOt to sound stupid, is there a place here to do that? (SPFreaks)

it’s not the full cd, but here’s an mp3 file, a flac file, both from the fresh cuts vol. 2 cd, and the video: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5b9b … 6a069cd505

it’s not the full cd, but here’s an mp3 file, a flac file, both from the fresh cuts vol. 2 cd, and the video: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5b9b … 6a069cd505[/quote:1hln73zg]
      Thanks a bunch :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Well, so far i have gotten 3 copies of it. Going back tomorrow to get 1-2 more. ( My Father-in-law spends BIG BUCKS there, so they know my face.) The guy that works there said i could have a few more. So, ill have a few extra if u need one. Let me know[/quote:2h7c9czj]
      toad32r, I missed this one completely! Glad you emailed me anyway! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Nice little review in Rolling Stone magazine. I agree with this editor!

my opinion if it matters, i don’t really like the video, i have the song on my mp3 player and listen to it everyday, but the vid is just not what i like to watch from the pumpkins, i like tonight tonight also. but some have said it has a symbolistic meaning, and i can see that, but it don’t make me like it any better. now don’t cuss at me for saying that, cause i got called all sorts of names on another unnamed site for saying these things.

and if anyone needs a wma file for the song i can email it to you.

now don’t cuss at me for saying that, cause i got called all sorts of names on another unnamed site for saying these things.[/quote:lvu3ge2b]

I think you’ve made it more or less obvious which site it is.

Well… what site it’s likely to be.

Ah well.

Don’t worry, we’re not gonna rip into you. Each to his own, like they say.
      I think the vid’s alright, but nothing special.

thank you, i love the other site, but some members just can’t play nice with others. maybe in a few months when i have overcome the trama of the video i can watch it again and maybe see what the others do in it.

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.