Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

Does anyone have any info on the tarantula single?
      Such as relases outside of the u.k etc, if it is in fact released outside of the u.k?
      so far i know of the cd version and it’s cover, disc etc. the white vinyl version (which i should be getting shortly) and the DMD version (which i don’t have – it’s the download version)
      so if people could give me info regarding any versions i havent specified, or that i don’t know of, it would be much appreciated!

reuben
      Spectator

all i know of (cds) is the commercial paris hilton cover single, the black flag UK cardsleeve promo and the black flag US jewel case promo. I could only find the commercial single in the UK. In NY i asked the people in \"the worlds largest music store\" and they said they havent got any singles yet for the album, so i’m assuming that the US hasnt got any as yet, but i may be wrong….

reuben
      Spectator

oh yeh there is a tarantula single here in australia, i dont know if its cardsleeve or not and/or if its the same as the UK release. It has the same tracklist with death from above as the B side i think

here on spfreaks they already listed 7 versions of tarantula! 3 different promo’s, 3 different commercial releases and 1 vinyl. spfc which is also very cool to check every now and then only lists 2 promo and 2 commercial cd’s and 1 vinyl. is spfreaks taking over? :P (not completely kidding here, i was looking for the jackie blue availability and spfc only lists 1 cd, while spfreaks lists 3 cd’s and a tape! i was VERY impressed, let me tell you, i posted about it on here)

Shannen
      Spectator

I found Tarantula Single EU version in the State with a very cheap price :D

oh yeh there is a tarantula single here in australia, i dont know if its cardsleeve or not and/or if its the same as the UK release. It has the same tracklist with death from above as the B side i think[/quote:1f1husi3]
      reuben, is this different from others? i collect pumpkins releases

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.