Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Keymaster

Will Teargarden have singles or will it just be strictly EPs? I wonder…

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i was just thinking about this over the weekend. when the first song is released, i imagine there is gonna be alot of talk about what billy’s doing on the modern rock stations. and i was wondering of they were gonna press some promo cd’s of the first song and send them over to the radio stations. \"they\" being billy. or maybe promo’s for the ep’s when they start to come out. i wonder if he even gives a shit if this music makes it to the radio. maybe he’ll just tell the radio stations to download the song if they wanna play it.

ok enough speculation from me.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

that’s a good point too, about the radio stations. does he care anymore? about mainstream success? will there be any promos at all – even for an EP? so many questions.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

only time will tell.

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah. Billy hinted something \"The EP’s will be more like mini-box sets rather than your normal cd single. We may also offer other variations for sale, say for example a digital single with a demo version of a song.\" And I also wonder about the promos…

And shouldn’t the first song(s) become available around now?

the songs will be released one by one, so in a way every song will be a single.

if you’re talking about physically released singles/promos: dunno.

Arthur
      Spectator

Let’s hope this one will be released… I like it!

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/videos/19909

Tion
      Spectator

lets hhope it will be released. i cant wait… :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

Still quite unsure ’bout the EP (EP, album, whatever) aaight?

it won’t matter much to me if none of the songs get radio play since none of our radio stations play SP any more (the bitches). of course i would be happy for the band if they get that level of recognition for their music :D

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.