Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

Why has it not been released on the website yet?

Is it because it was on a soundtrack and has there been an agreement to giving the album a chance to gather sales via the Pumpkins fanbase,or what?

Not sure.

Happy new year people!

P.s.-I quite like ‘cottonwood symphony’ now.Sorry Manilla. :oops:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Why has it not been released on the website yet?

Is it because it was on a soundtrack and has there been an agreement to giving the album a chance to gather sales via the Pumpkins fanbase,or what?

Not sure.

Happy new year people!

P.s.-I quite like ‘cottonwood symphony’ now.Sorry Manilla. :oops:[/quote:1v40elhk]

I think the fact that it is on a soundtrack is the reason. It may actually be somewhat owned by the respective record company issuing the soundtrack as well? I’m not sure. Billy obviously owns some of the rights, as he released it on EP2. Maybe it’s a timing thing.

Cottonwood Sucks!!!!!

didn’t billy say that it would also be made available on the sp.com website? i even believe he said soon.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Cottonwood Sucks!!!!![/quote:37j8ncm9]

i like Cottonwood :P its a good little song. i could see it fitting on American Gothic.

blueczarina
      Spectator

and yeah CAIC, i think Billy did say that somewhere.

so it could be him just not getting around to it or being disorganized. it could be the song rights thing too though as i would also assume someone else might share the rights there since it was on the Vampire Diaries soundtrack.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.