Spectator

If All Goes Wrong, a Smashing Pumpkins fan review

Pipoka
      Spectator

thank you arthur!

can’t wait to see it … !

Anonymous
      Spectator

WOW-Thanks for the review. You guys sure look like you enjoyed the show!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

great review Arthur! i so can’t wait to see this! :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Thanks for this great review Arthur.Cant wait to see it :wink:

ApathysEcstasy
      Spectator

I really enjoyed this review. Not only the details of the documentary, but the photos of you guys, and Gent, truly awesome!
      More than looking forward to it all.
      :)
      Thank you for sharing!

milan
      Spectator

Arthur, great review.

One other remarkable thing to add is that Kerry Brown (D’Arcy’s ex-husband) is responsible for the end-mix of all music in the documentary…

Plus, the movie contains an original score, composed entirely by Billy Corgan (keyboards only). Although most of them quite cheesy and not to be taken serious, some songs have an interesting quality to them.

Cheers mate,
      Milan.

blueczarina
      Spectator

sounds cool :P

i wish i could watch it now, but i have to wait :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Arthur, great review.

One other remarkable thing to add is that Kerry Brown (D’Arcy’s ex-husband) is responsible for the end-mix of all music in the documentary…

Plus, the movie contains an original score, composed entirely by Billy Corgan (keyboards only). Although most of them quite cheesy and not to be taken serious, some songs have an interesting quality to them.

Cheers mate,
      Milan.[/quote:3oidqxko]
      I am so excited to hear the songs…thanks for the extra tid bit Milan :wink:

milan
      Spectator

Another thing to mention is that the first cut of the documentary as shown to Billy wasn’t approved and rougly 40% of that first cut was thrown away (or did 40% of it remain). After this Jack started working on the documentary based on the creation of the new songs in chronological order.

Oh and Arthur… it’s 300 hours of documentary material, 300 hours of concert footage and hundreds of hours with Billy strumming his guitar in his pyjama’s ;-)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I must say I am very pleased that Jack was there to answer any questions fans had. I don’t think he will be attending the show near me :lol:
      so you guys got a real treat with him being there. And got some good info to pass along to us about it! Lucky ducks!! so I say Thank You again for the review and extras for us SP freakies

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Sounds amazing. I requested a show to come near me in Florida, but I don’t know if it will come to fruition or not. I’ve love to see this in a theater! I’m glad that you four got the privileged to be part of history!

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh and Arthur… it’s 300 hours of documentary material, 300 hours of concert footage and hundreds of hours with Billy strumming his guitar in his pyjama’s ;-)[/quote:36lw7l88]
      Math and me don’t go well together sometimes… :wink:

Also I forgot to tell that Jack Gulick said that Billy wakes up at 07:00, and works till 10:00 on his songs, EVERY day! That is what I call dedication!

oh i bet i will cry when i watch it. sounds amazing and i am so watching it as soon as i can get my grubby little hands on it!

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh i bet i will cry when i watch it. sounds amazing and i am so watching it as soon as i can get my grubby little hands on it![/quote:3kcz7bu5]

oh yeah, this should be an awesome dvd :P

Shannen
      Spectator

I bet you girls will go gaga seeing Billy in the pajamas :P.

There’s a song that has never been played anywhere and I really love that song very much. I better not reveal too much about it else it will bored you guys when you watch the documentary later.

Cheers!

Anonymous
      Spectator

There’s a song that has never been played anywhere and I really love that song very much. I better not reveal too much about it else it will bored you guys when you watch the documentary later.

Cheers![/quote:eyj4ignl]
      can’t wait to hear the song you are talking about :)

Cheers![/quote:3d7mjnti]
      can’t wait to hear the song you are talking about :)[/quote:3d7mjnti]

billy in pj’s, *fangirl screaml*

hehe, i can’t wait to see the dvd, can’t wait can’t wait!!!!

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

I bet you girls will go gaga seeing Billy in the pajamas :P.[/quote:24vk7b4a]

The only two people who are sexy in pjs are Billy and Hue Hefner hahaha

Pipoka
      Spectator

:lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Cheers![/quote:y96mmxoq]

i don’t know what to be more excited for- the PJs or the song :P *fan girl scream*

matt
      Spectator

thanks for sharing that story. i have only scanned the parts where you describe the documentary, as i don’t want to spoil it, i am going to go and see it in manchester in november. anyone else going to that showing?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

looks like i’ll be home on november 6th. wonder if it’s playing in knoxville.

Anonymous
      Spectator

looks like i’ll be home on november 6th. wonder if it’s playing in knoxville.[/quote:exkirxy7]
      home? where are you now?? I thought you were at home

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

looks like i’ll be home on november 6th. wonder if it’s playing in knoxville.[/quote:1l2lr6i7]

Hey when will you be in Knoxville? I am visiting Gatlinburg and Knoxville Nov 9-16

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i live in knoxville, but work out of town a lot. i *should* be here the 9th. i think? lol, not really sure.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

looks like i’ll be home on november 6th. wonder if it’s playing in knoxville.[/quote:5lg7mv2r]
      home? where are you now?? I thought you were at home[/quote:5lg7mv2r]

i’m always coming and going!

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

i live in knoxville, but work out of town a lot. i *should* be here the 9th. i think? lol, not really sure.[/quote:1rywp8le]

Very cool, if there was a screening around there, I’d be there. I haven’t seen any around FL

I bet you girls will go gaga seeing Billy in the pajamas :P.[/quote:3i5bdcgg]

The only two people who are sexy in pjs are Billy and Hue Hefner hahaha[/quote:3i5bdcgg]

i love hef, he is soooooooooo the man, and yes only billy and him look sexy in pj’s.

hey gotmarried ingatlinburg, at the little log cabin in 2002. they have the ripley’s belive it or not there, if you go to pigon forge you might run into dolly, or her boobs.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

hey got married in gatlinburg, at the little log cabin in 2002. they have the ripley’s belive it or not there, if you go to pigon forge you might run into dolly, or her boobs.[/quote:385s26vh]

I went to Dolly’s show here in Orlando before it shut down. Never went to the one in Pigeon Forge. We always go see Chinese Acrobats, and the magician. Two years ago we found a cool little reptile place with lots of snakes! We also went snowboarding at Ober Gatlinburg, but only one run was open. Four years ago we went on a helicopter tour! I love the place! The aquarium rocks too!

Shannen
      Spectator

I wonder if any of you guys in US went to the nearest theatre for the \"If All Goes Wrong \"- HD Screening on 6th Nov across the US.

So tell us about it :D

Viewing 30 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.