Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

i was browsing for machina II lyrics and found this:

Arthur
      Spectator

I guess not… but let me help you out on this one Superlordspamulon, it’s all under your fingertips.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1674

Click on each song and on the next page, left side, you will find the songtexts and other info. Also all the known releases are shown on the right.

At your rocking and collecting service again,
      Arthur 8)

I guess not… but let me help you out on this one Superlordspamulon, it’s all under your fingertips.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1674

Click on each song and on the next page, left side, you will find the songtexts and other info. Also all the known releases are shown on the right.

At your rocking and collecting service again,
      Arthur 8)[/quote:3qf6pib5] i ended up finding the lyrics on SPFC so no worries.
      i was just pointing out the little amazon ad ‘neath the MII pic… yes it was one of those automated, related-to-whatever-the-hell-you’re-looking advertising links, to get MII on amazon :lol:

and i clicked the link… it didnt have anything :(

Arthur
      Spectator

What a surprise… (not!). The day Amazon has M2 vinyl for sale will be when the whole world turned islamic, and Xmas and Easter falls on 1 day at the same time. :P This is btw not the first time Amazon messes up things, they also \"sold\" Zeitgeist with bonus DVD. Yeah right!

What a surprise… (not!). The day Amazon has M2 vinyl for sale will be when the whole world turned islamic, and Xmas and Easter falls on 1 day at the same time. :P This is btw not the first time Amazon messes up things, they also "sold" Zeitgeist with bonus DVD. Yeah right![/quote:31ljudzw] :lol: it’s not amazon, it’s just their ads.
      ebay does it too
      i was on a website, and one of the ad’s on the side was ‘ buy [the websites NAME ffs!] on ebay!" it was just hilarious, because it made no sense! similar situation here :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Amazon is responsible for their ads, aren’t they? I think it’s just disgusting what they do with those stupid ads, putting them ad random everywhere so the webmasters of other websites can earn 10 bucks or a bit more a week. As long as I am the \"dictator\" here, it wil not happen with SPfreaks. Think about it, a stupid ad that Mashed Potatoes is for sale somewhere, how much credibility would be left. :P

haha that would be insane :lol:

but most of the time it’s on websites that aren’t run by people with steady jobs or whatever, and need the ads to help pay for the site’s maintenance. they dont want to have the ad’s there, but need them to keep the site up. or else they just ask for donations :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah that’s true. To be honest way back in 2003 we discussed this matter in the SPfreaks founders team (I’m the only one left) and we decided at that time not to do it. No banners, no pop ups, no ads, no donations. Would you donate to SPfreaks Superlordspamulon? I guess not huh… And you’re right, in my humble opinion.

So I continue this site with a new team but with this old spirit as long as possible. That’s why we are going to sell t-shirts in a while and maybe later some other merchandise too, depending on how \"popular\" the shirts and SPfreaks are becoming. At least you’re getting something back for your hard earned money.

But I agree, other websites that become popular will cost some money, and not everybody can handle a hobby that costs 100’s of bucks each months. SPfreaks is just lucky to have a great team (including a site-builder, yes!) at the moment that is not asking for any money. And as long as we can handle the bandwidth with just a few dozen people each day, we’ll be fine…

And Amazon still sux for selling M2. :P
      Great find on the net you did!

hmm… i would donate if i 1) had a job 2) had a credit card or 3) could convince my parents to donate with their cards :lol:

but i love finding these random banner ads
      i just found, on my mates .tk page, an ad saying that i was the 999,999th visitor to the page, despite it only being set up for a few days, and a quite clear hit counter at the bottom :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.