Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

some pumpkins
      Spectator

anyone want a tristessa pink 7”? im down for a vinyl trade. im mainly in search of promo vinyls, but im open for anything. lets discuss.

also, i just realized that my clear cherub rock 7” isnt numbered. did i buy a fakie? just wondering if anyone knew if ther were any un-numbered made. doesn’t look like it.

amnesia
      Spectator

Tristessa in pink is nice indeed,i got the black one.But i really dont collect vinyls.For the Cherub Rock,i think
      Manilla can answer that for sure since his the real vinyl expert here.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

the black 12” or 7”. im bidding on the 7” right now

amnesia
      Spectator

the black 12” or 7”. im bidding on the 7” right now[/quote:3b961rzy]

I got both of them.

also, i just realized that my clear cherub rock 7” isnt numbered. did i buy a fakie? just wondering if anyone knew if ther were any un-numbered made. doesn’t look like it.[/quote:wk1j9jij]
      how does the sleeve look like? is there an empty white box where the number is supposed to be? or is it blacked out (look closely)?

if it’s blacked out, maybe someone replaced the sleeve with the sleeve from the siamese singles box set.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

also, i just realized that my clear cherub rock 7” isnt numbered. did i buy a fakie? just wondering if anyone knew if ther were any un-numbered made. doesn’t look like it.[/quote:2e3laf1p]
      how does the sleeve look like? is there an empty white box where the number is supposed to be? or is it blacked out (look closely)?

if it’s blacked out, maybe someone replaced the sleeve with the sleeve from the siamese singles box set.[/quote:2e3laf1p]

this is exactly it, sorry to say. i have one of these as well, sold to me as a test pressing by an extremely reputable dealer, but on this one, he was a retard.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

im gonna check when i get home tonight.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.