Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

toad32r
      Spectator

Last week we got a curious email with a zip file attached. After opening this zip we were astonished: a full set of Machina artwork litho’s, all handsigned by the artist Kafanov and with early numbers. Check it out!

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1650 (scroll down for the 15 pics)

As usual we keep our sources behind the screens to avoid spamming. They are not for sale anyway. But please enjoy the pics and post your reactions here!

whoa… thats awesome!
      lucky bugger who bought them!

jup, pretty cool this litho set. wished i had it… will cost a few bucks i’m afraid. hey superlord, from here again my compliments to a great artist. you. just read your reply to the contest, and it’s just awesome!

jup, pretty cool this litho set. wished i had it… will cost a few bucks i’m afraid. hey superlord, from here again my compliments to a great artist. you. just read your reply to the contest, and it’s just awesome![/quote:6ap1h6pj] haha im giggling here reading that! and that album cover was really just a photoshopped set of images… (i did draw one thing myself, but didnt use it as it didnt scan too well)

toad32r
      Spectator

Those are sweet, ive never seen them before! You learn something new everyday.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.