Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

At least JamesIha and amnesia are looking for this. I’ve seen just 1 CD of this set go on eBay for this same price as asked for this whole set, but that was really way too much paid for it. But still, it is extremely rare indeed. Up for grabs, for the serious collector with quite the cash! Here is the complete Virgin gold advance promo CD set for Mellon Collie! :lol:

http://www.slcd.com/cgi-bin/mysqlShop.c … uct=133804

amnesia
      Spectator

Yeah, saw that months ago, however i only own 1 of the cds, and dont feel like paying $700 for the other cd. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Then grab it, and sell that single CD… :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Right, not with my current economy, if it was a year or 1½ year ago, i might had done it, and not while im out of a job :?

Arthur
      Spectator

Sorry to hear that Ayoe, is it that bad already… sux! Is there anything I can do to help? Except buying that CD set, unfortunately I’m not in the position yet to have those kind of budgets, but slowly things get better, luckily. I really hope those good times will return to you as soon as possible. Don’t give up, my friend! Give ’em hell! :twisted:

most of the rarities on slcd.com are seriously overpriced. it’s hard to believe they’re serious.

amnesia
      Spectator

Sorry to hear that Ayoe, is it that bad already… sux! Is there anything I can do to help? Except buying that CD set, unfortunately I’m not in the position yet to have those kind of budgets, but slowly things get better, luckily. I really hope those good times will return to you as soon as possible. Don’t give up, my friend! Give ’em hell! :twisted:[/quote:j1goes71]

Thanks for your thought my dear. :wink:

Now im enjoying a 3 weeks holidays, believe it or not, its been over 2 years since i had any kind of holidays, except christmas and easter.

The 25th january im goin to school for 3 weeks.Its a education program for designers, where you learn how to use more advance tools and stuff.Ive never had that possibility learn those more advance and difficult tools, so now im goin for it, even though i have to pay a fortune for it, but its ok.

After that, i might freelance my ass out, till i can open my business again, if the bigger companys will put up the damn prices again.Only time will tell.

amnesia
      Spectator

most of the rarities on slcd.com are seriously overpriced. it’s hard to believe they’re serious.[/quote:1qii40xs]

I agree 100% with Bram here.
      I will most likely not buy anything from slcd.com, they are to over expensive. :roll:

and they force you to pay for registered airmail if you buy anything over $75. which only makes it worse, of course.

Arthur
      Spectator
Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.