Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

We have been noticing a request for more detail in the vinyl section of our site. The vinyl section is indeed far from complete. We will ultimately chronicle every release on vinyl containing a Pumpkins tune.

SPFreaks is working diligently on it. The main reason for the gap in the vinyl is due to how long it takes to properly scan an album. The 7\" singles are a breeze, but the LPs are extremely time consuming. However, we take pride in the scans and want them to be perfect (and useful) to the most critical of collectors. Please bare with us on this, we will get there together.

In the meantime, if you have any vinyl releases (7\" or 12\"), why not shoot an email to @spfreaks.com">spf-contact@spfreaks.com for consideration. Who knows, you may make our Hall of Fame!

Arthur
      Spectator

Good news SPfreaks. After a loooong day of hard work I can announce that lots of vinyl is being scanned and will be uploaded shortly. Here is a first example.

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1874

I will soon get back to you with more, as there are some surprises too. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

There are still a few vinyls to upload (2 TEITBITE’s, some Zwan) and quite some CD’s also (Catherine, few more radio CD’s) but it will take a few weeks to have them on the site… because I’m gonna have a break till October 25, to go on a holidy with my girlfriend. :D

From my side I want to thank all people that helped and were involved with this last part of the vinyl section. There are still a few more vinyls to discover (some testpressings, Gish US release, for example) but at least we now have a nice bunch of vinyl in the Collection. I specifically want to put a little spotlight on Jeroen and Sven, they took a lot of effort to help SPfreaks out on the vinyl section. Thanks again guys!

Meanwhile the US webmaster is very busy on a project (not SPfreaks-related :wink: ) till somewhere in November. It might be getting a bit webmaster-quiet here (though I will try to post on the forum if possible), so please do make a mess here, ladies and gentlemen… :P (did I just say \"do\"? hmmm…)

See ya!
      Arthur

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.