Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

lilkitn
      Spectator

Heya guys

The Kerrang! readers poll has started online.
      http://www.kerrang.com/readerspoll/
      vote smashing pumpkins!

lilkitn
      Spectator

Done and done!

Kit’n

Arthur
      Spectator

Same.

-Best Band (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins, 1 other reader agrees with your choice so far. :D ),
      -Sexiest Female (Thanks for voting for Ginger Reyes (Smashing Pumpkins), 0 others agrees with your choice so far.),
      -Best Single (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – Tarantula, 0 others agrees with your choice so far.),
      -Best Album (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – Zeitgeist, 0 others agrees with your choice so far.),
      -Best Live Gig (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – Rock Am Ring Festival Germany 2007-06-02, 0 others agree with your choice so far.),
      -Best Video (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – That’s The Way (My Love Is), 0 others agree with your choice so far.),
      -Hero Of The Year (Thanks for voting for Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins), 0 others agree with your choice so far.),
      -Best Thing About 2007 (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins playing again, 0 others agree with your choice so far.)

Pipoka
      Spectator

done !

of course that my answers were not very different from yours (Arthur) but it keept saying \"0 others agree with your choice so far\"… (even when i wrote exactly the same)

:lol:

lilkitn
      Spectator

Yeah, I got that too… I thought it was quite odd….

Do you know what the oddest/funniest/best thing about this is?

gerard way, singer for mcr and billy corgan look-a-like has fifty two thousand, two hundred and twenty-seven votes…

for sexiest female

lilkitn
      Spectator

ROLF! That’s friggin’ hilarious!!!

Pipoka
      Spectator

no way … :lol:

forgot to mention that the servers went into meltdown with the shear number of votes (over a mill in 36 hours apparently) so you can’t vote for a while :(

but last thing i heard was gerard is at ~120,000.

(by the way, i know none of you care about mcr, and probably judge me for being as obsessed with mcr as sp, but screw you! :D )

Arthur
      Spectator

(by the way, i know none of you care about mcr, and probably judge me for being as obsessed with mcr as sp, but screw you! :D )[/quote:156ttq9z]
      I do care about MCR, as you probably read somewhere else on this forum. I’m about to sell this place to their fanclub… :wink:

lilkitn
      Spectator

(by the way, i know none of you care about mcr, and probably judge me for being as obsessed with mcr as sp, but screw you! :D )[/quote:hy73x8b8]
      I do care about MCR, as you probably read somewhere else on this forum. I’m about to sell this place to their fanclub… :wink:[/quote:hy73x8b8]

DON’T DO IT!!! :P

Kit’n

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.