Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

marigold
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-SMASHING-PUMPKI … 20aff3938e

I think it will probo go sky high like Glow did when it first came.
      Probo will fetch 100-150 $ since its new?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-SMASHING-PUMPKINS-Widow-Wake-My-Mind-CD-Single-NEW_W0QQitemZ140390929294QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item20aff3938e

I think it will probo go sky high like Glow did when it first came.
      Probo will fetch 100-150 $ since its new?[/quote:2byf6qea]

Nice find Ayoe. :D

Yeah, probably smart to wait on this one for a little while anyway.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

the seller posted my question. i was trying to break the rules. bring on the hate.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

the seller posted my question. i was trying to break the rules. bring on the hate.[/quote:2s9ynr48]

aww, i think this may go for a lot cheaper in a few more months. just gotta keep your eyes peeled. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

bring on the hate.[/quote:1u9dcist]
      Nooo… just noticing that there is a little unbalance between the mature you, posting in the looking for a new Ginger topic, and the other you posting secret questions on eBay, and then here in this topic… :wink:

Anyway, by the way, 100 bucks is way way way overpaid also, and almost everybody knows that here. That’s why you get the advice to wait a bit, be patient, and grab it in a few months for less then 50. Mark my words. You only grab items on the spot when they are one-of-kind. This cd promo isn’t! But your awesome inhouse tapes are! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

the seller posted my question. i was trying to break the rules. bring on the hate.[/quote:exrtv3xo]

Out of curiosity, did you recently ‘acquire’ one of these?

http://spfreaks.com/default.aspx?page=C … LS&item=34

amnesia
      Spectator

bring on the hate.[/quote:1s1uyg8n]
      Nooo… just noticing that there is a little unbalance between the mature you, posting in the looking for a new Ginger topic, and the other you posting secret questions on eBay, and then here in this topic… :wink:

Anyway, by the way, 100 bucks is way way way overpaid also, and almost everybody knows that here. That’s why you get the advice to wait a bit, be patient, and grab it in a few months for less then 50. Mark my words. You only grab items on the spot when they are one-of-kind. This cd promo isn’t! But your awesome inhouse tapes are! :lol:[/quote:1s1uyg8n]

Under 50 $, i dont know.I haven’t seen Glow promo go for under 50 $ ( it might, and i haven’t noticed) Cheapest ive seen is 55 $.
      I remember when Glow hit eBay and it went for 130-150$, mostly because off that Eiffel guy who bought up the first 3-4 copies ( Remember?)
      I think Widow is pretty much limited and will fetch the same amount of $ as glow did/does.I doubt it will go for less then 50$

Glow comes from a small label, same does Widow, so i think its pretty much limited.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

the seller posted my question. i was trying to break the rules. bring on the hate.[/quote:haeaf1j3]

Out of curiosity, did you recently ‘acquire’ one of these?

http://spfreaks.com/default.aspx?page=C … LS&item=34[/quote:haeaf1j3]

i was watching that auction. mysteriously ended early, but it wasn’t me. i already have one.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

#2 is up as well.

EAZYE121
      Spectator

#2 is up… maybe more that we think

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Now there is a Buy it Now for $99.99…. there you go some pumpkins

Arthur
      Spectator

That’s 3 in just 2 days… They probably pressed 10,000 cd promo’s too? :roll:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Now there is a Buy it Now for $99.99…. there you go some pumpkins[/quote:2fk5289u]

there i went. seems like they were mailed out to everyone last week. shoulda been stitch in my opinion. widow is too long for the radio.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

$58.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

$80

and it’s mine.

Arthur
      Spectator

My guesses were not too bad… 1 went for 58 bucks, 1 went for 79 something bucks, and 1 for 99 with Buy It Now. When I hit eBay for this same promo CD, it wil be for less than 50 bucks, wanna bet? :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Another one went for a little over 70 bucks, and this one is Buy It Now 100 dollar: #220584193802 on eBay.

I’m patient… 8)

mr.benway
      Spectator

A new type of promo is now available on Ebay Teargarden By Kaleidyscope Vol. 1 – Songs For A Sailor
      Selections From The Forthcoming Release
      (item=400117224543)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i think im going for this^

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i think im going for this^[/quote:2tgg5167]

me too. had a snipe in yesterday. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

All these promos will be available at the big Record Fair in November, I’m sure. On eBay they tend to be a little expensive… :(

marigold
      Spectator

i bought the wwmm promo on eil.com for £12.99 two days ago.

Arthur
      Spectator

bonus press release?[/quote:2j57sfy3]
      Yes, a paper with a little promo story from the label. Nothing special, but for some collectors it adds value to the promo cd.

marigold
      Spectator

bonus press release?[/quote:2kxrxf5t]
      Yes, a paper with a little promo story from the label. Nothing special, but for some collectors it adds value to the promo cd.[/quote:2kxrxf5t]

oh cool, thanks for the info.

Viewing 24 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.