Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

check this out i love this new song! it got some kickass drumming! it was recorded at kroq inland invasion on september 15, 2007 i wonder if it will be on the new album?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0wlu8clpU[/youtube]

uh… maybe? if it’s like a live cd in the style of earphoria, then more than likely :)
      but i’d go for a b-side on a single :)

what new album?

did i miss something? :?

check this cool looks like new live album

http://www.smashingpumpkinsvideo.com/

heh, you think that looks like a live album?
      even if it does, i think you have a lot to learn about mister corgan and his many, many plans. :wink: (remember the metro dvd?)

Alekflyfire
      Spectator

exactly, metro dvd, chicago songs, none of this is ever gonna happen

ghostchild1979
      Spectator

I wouldn’t be surprised if it popped up as a B-side to a single, but I don’t expect any of the new songs from the residencies to ever get recorded on an album.

Sven
      Spectator

Me neither, although JC told me they had been fooling around with Gossamer for a while live and in practice when we spoke @ Pinkpop Festival and that they were looking into recording a ‘definitive’ version for release at the residencies.
      Now if that’s true that might be kinda like the Daydream live in Berlin b-side release. TSP tracks everything fully digitally unto multitrack machines, so it’s always an option.
      Having said that I – personally – haven’t heard a halfway decent release worthy song come out of the residencies.
      So Gossamer would make a great b-side to the Doomsday Clock cds, but any other song? Dunno; rather not.

ghostchild1979
      Spectator

I believe on the \"ask a pumpkin\" youtube thing they did, they indicated they were going to release a live recording of gossamer as a b-side in the future.

pierowmaniac
      Spectator

I’d guess B-sdies for the NEXT single will be Zeitgeist (single) and Gossamer (Live).
      They have already confirmed they want to release a version of Gossamer (has pointed out by Ghostchild) And the previous singles have included the additional songs that where from the different Zeitgeist (Album) version.
      Thats my common sense guess, but whos to know really.
      BTW what is the next single going to be?

ghostchild1979
      Spectator

I’d guess B-sdies for the NEXT single will be Zeitgeist (single) and Gossamer (Live).
      They have already confirmed they want to release a version of Gossamer (has pointed out by Ghostchild) And the previous singles have included the additional songs that where from the different Zeitgeist (Album) version.
      BTW what is the next single going to be?[/quote:1b1w2zx7]

don’t think they’ve said but i’d go for bring the light or come on let’s go.

BTW what is the next single going to be?[/quote:10364grt]
      zeitgeist was already released as a b-side of tarantula. i don’t think they will release it again on another single.

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.