Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

that is not the best picture i have ever seen of him. why would that be a poster?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think its just some company that takes other pictures and blows them up into posters. they’ve had some other freaky Billy posters like this one where he looks kind of green and evil. :wink:

nothing i would put on my wall. it would pretty much scare the crap out me.

Marcella
      Spectator

I like the picture…very natural in a way. But those constant staring eyes- wouldn’t want to have them following me all the time XD (or would I?)

you have a point there! but i think my husband would go a little balistic if i had a huge poster of billy that stares at you. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, it would be freaky.

blueczarina
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SMASHING-PUMPKINS … dZViewItem

here is another poster from the same people. they had some other one that was really weird, but i’m not sure if its up on ebay anymore.

Marcella
      Spectator

^ I think I’d hang that one. Somewhere lost between other posters, for it being on itself still freaks me out strangely :shock:.

And lol, I can imagine your husband’s reaction, Bullet XD.

blueczarina
      Spectator

it makes a better poster than the other one, but its kind of sinister looking.

Marcella
      Spectator

Billy himself is quite sinister looking most of the time…there’s just something about him. But don’t we love that? 8)

edit: I beg your forgiveness, Arthur. But taking the shades guy out would ruin most of the post’s charm D=.

uh oh, you used the sunglasses guy, you’d better take that off before arthur sees, he only lets people use them sometimes.

yeah, billy does look like that alot. but it sooooooooooooo hot. please scuse the fan girl scream that is to come. *ahhhhhhhhhhhhh billllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy*

ok that is out now. i should be good for a while now.

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:

the sinister thing does work for him

and Arthur should be nice and leave Mr. Sunglasses this once

Marcella
      Spectator

One just has to let their fangirl side out sometimes. That’s why I love live shows!

yes, and today was that day!

Bill’s mugshot? What did he get busted for? Or is that some random driver’s license photo?

no it was just a poster of him looking straight at the camera, no emotion in his face.

I kinda like it but wouldn’t have it framed in my living room, lol!

no, i wouldn’t either. if there was a small smile or something, then maybe.

Viewing 17 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.