Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

I wonder if someone has read this already? Not me, because I can’t read French unfortunately.

I can read French, but I don’t care.

(The sun is out, but I’m not there.)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Doesn’t Corgie pronounce it, \"Ter-ran-too-lah,\" which is unconnected with Spiders?

There’s a live performance where he says it and the name escapes me now. :? There’s a DVD and audio disc, Arthur has the video one and I was stiffed on eBay for the audio version…

I’m a bit rusty of late, so sowee for the dumb question. :)

:D

funny funny.

if i read french at all i would get this book. but didn’t billy write something for the book? i might get it for that, if it was on sale, cause i can’t read the rest.

Anonymous
      Spectator

yes Dazey you are right about how billy pronounces it!

SNC
      Spectator

I wonder if it’ll be translated to English and republished at some point? I’d be interested in reading it

Tion
      Spectator

as much as i can remember, billy wrote 2 articles for the book,
      but only one is printed….its about \"how ghosts whispers\" or so…(i read it
      month ago…)…

and it depence on the success of the book, in how
      many other languages it will be translate….
      but i think all in france , and all in english is possible :)

if they translate it to english i will buy it :)

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Four or five years ago I COULD have translated this. And I would have happily been obliged to do so.

Now my French is far too rough.

I hope someone can rise to the occasion though.

blueczarina
      Spectator

hey Ice Cream- shouldn’t you know French :wink: Belgians know French right? :wink:

hey Ice Cream- shouldn’t you know French :wink: Belgians know French right? :wink:[/quote:1tobgfne]

I can read French, but I don’t care.

(The sun is out, but I’m not there.)[/quote:1tobgfne]
      :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

fine then :lol:

Let it also be known that my French isn’t perfect. My first language is Dutch, a beautiful language I share with Arthur.

blueczarina
      Spectator

what’s the primary language of Belgium? for some reason i thought it was French. :wink:

what’s the primary language of Belgium? for some reason i thought it was French. :wink:[/quote:2yzhiewz]
      both dutch and french. dutch is spoken by 60% of the population. french by 40%. we also have a couple of thousands of people who speak german. they’re a minority, but german is one of the three official languages of our tiny country. ([url:2yzhiewz]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium[/url:2yzhiewz])

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats lots of languages there ice cream :wink:

Viewing 15 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.