Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

[url:2xfwaj8a]http://www.amazon.com/Teagarden-Kaleidyscope-1-Songs-Sailor/dp/B00381YJQO/[/url:2xfwaj8a]

There’s one of the links, I couldn’t get the other one to work.

here’s what the other link said though.

VINYL FORMAT. Teargarden By Kaleidyscope Vol. 1 | Songs for a Sailor is packaged in a silk-screened wooden box (7 1/4\" tall x 8\" wide x 1.05\" thick). Each box contains: a 4-song CD (with four new Smashing Pumpkins songs and instrumental intros), a 7\" vinyl single (containing a new song and a B-Side), and a hand-carved \"leopard stone\" obelisk, about 2\" tall, similar to marble. Tracks include the guitar squealing \"Song for a Son,\" \"Widow Wake My Mind\" – a jagged-chorded, keyboard-buttressed ballad; \"Astral Planes,\" and \"A Stitch in Time.\" Billy Corgan is playing and recording almost everything himself, with studio help from long time collaborator Kerry Brown and new drummer Mike Byrne.

No clue if this is real or not.

amnesia
      Spectator

Its posted here as well.

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=1478

2 month till its released, no matter, im goin to pre oder it, and hopefully it will be released the 20th April and not pushed to a later release. :?

EDIT: Just pre-odered 2 copies, one for use, and one for the collection.

i pre-ordered mine today :)

i think it’s kinda weird how the ep is on some site i’ve never heard of and there’s not even any news of it on sp.com. i mean the regular site not the forum. the regular site is so bare bones :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i consider sp.com to just be a page saver anymore. i doubt anyone tends to it much.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I cancelled my pre-order this morning.

Once this thingamajig’s actually in stock, I’ll try again and hopefully grab one. :)

Arthur mentioned versions and such in another thread: I believe it’ll just be 10,000 US items and nothing more.

* Shrugs * Who knows though. :?:

I’m hoping the Blobalisks piece together to form a Stargate, I’ll be booking a one-way trip. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

now i would pay for that. i love Stargate- the original one, not the billion spinoffs.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.