Viewing 149 reply threads
  • Author

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_5077

Yay!

I wish they’d just release a free download now :(

But anyway. Yay!

oh man, that is too cool, i wish they would too, but i bet you they will perform it in august!

Anonymous
      Spectator

I would love to hear it right now! so now you all can see how kooky I am…I was comatose one evening 1/2 asleep when during that time I was hearing music…aw super cool and it was acousticy and it sounded the bomb! Now I just hope it was there song and I was eaves dropping in on their song through the powers that be in the universe…lol and no it was not on tv because my hubby was watching some dumb cookin’ show that night.
      So now I am even more pumped for this song in case it was what I heard…ya never know how the universe works.
      Or I was just happy to have tune in my head

Marcella
      Spectator

That is quite interesting Reggaeluv. If the song ends up matching the tune inside your mind do tell us!

I see an electric guitar and a tired Jimmy. It’s going to be awesome :D. I wish it’d just leak. A little. A very tiny weeny part.

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh most definitely! whatever was in my head I never heard it before-it happened 2 times in a week.
      It was awesome sounding…no lyrics just music, but it was good

blueczarina
      Spectator

and your sure you weren’t drinking Reggae. haha. :lol:

sorry, i’m just being silly. that would be weird if it was the song. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I wasn’t drinking…lol
      I would be the shit if it was, but I kinda doubt it…I’ll let ya know either way…
      I probably just had music in my head nothing specific..strumming to my own beat

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, you probably just had some music of some sort stuck in your head.

Anonymous
      Spectator

LOL probably from one of those gross eating traveling shows…

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

I would love to hear it right now! so now you all can see how kooky I am…I was comatose one evening 1/2 asleep when during that time I was hearing music…aw super cool and it was acousticy and it sounded the bomb! Now I just hope it was there song and I was eaves dropping in on their song through the powers that be in the universe…lol and no it was not on tv because my hubby was watching some dumb cookin’ show that night.
      So now I am even more pumped for this song in case it was what I heard…ya never know how the universe works.
      Or I was just happy to have tune in my head[/quote:3swm4p1c]

Great news.why they say its ready and then they wait till Sept to release it.BASTARDS! :wink:
      And Reggaeluv2000 ,my dad is a doctor i can book you a seat with that head of yours :lol: :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Ha ha no doctors please..I’m all the doctor I need for now thanks :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Willy Wonka: \"The suspense is horrible… I hope that it lasts.\"

Anonymous
      Spectator

the suspense is lasting a long time that’s for sure, but it’s exciting

I personally hope that one of the b-sides to this single is Superchrist, simply because I don’t have a hard copy of that song :)

you don’t you should have said something. i know several people who might have copies, or they may still be able to get a copy.

probably already seen this but it is straight from sp.com, for anyone who cares.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yes! I am excited to hear this new single….I know you like his shorty short Bullet :)
      i wish the picture was a wee bit bigger…

niteshyft
      Spectator

Jimmy looks like he’s leaning to the side to let one go lol

Other then that, I am anxious to hear the song myself. I can’t help but think of the \"G.L.O.W.\" wrestling organization everytime I see the title. Knowing Billy’s love for wrestling, if this song is about a woman kicking ass, then we’ll know what the title refers to lol

blueczarina
      Spectator

Marcella
      Spectator

So it’ll be kinda like a Superchrist? I don’t mind at all, as long as I get new music.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Hopefully I will be hearing the new single in 5 days-can’t wait!!! I’m getting butterflies already.

Hopefully I will be hearing the new single in 5 days[/quote:2lapx44o]
      how so?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Davenport concert is on Friday!!
      Hopefullly they will play it, so 5 days until I hopefully get to hear it. I’ll be there at the show!!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

shit, i never thought of that. 10 days for me then!

amnesia
      Spectator

I personally hope that one of the b-sides to this single is Superchrist, simply because I don’t have a hard copy of that song :)[/quote:1d5p0hdu]

Yeah or Gossamer (Live) would be nice.But would suck big time if its going on Itunes only.

yeah, that would suck, cause i don’t have itunes, and i am not gonna dl it just for that. well i might. ok, i probably would, but i would dislike it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

shit, i never thought of that. 10 days for me then![/quote:35nelpg0]
      What? That’s what I have been waiting for since they mentioned the show dates!
      So yes 10 days for you!! super duper sweet!!

Marcella
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe, i saw that.

what????

that is so funny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e–yByly6jc[/youtube]

:D

*Edit* whoops, didn’t notice that it was posted in another thread.

OH WELL.

blueczarina
      Spectator

its alright Superlord- its GLOW :P i just wish i could watch it, but i’m at work. :wink:

i am not gonna watch it i am waiting for tuesday.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

You have a lot more willpower than I would Bullet :P

Initial reaction is that I really like it, its loud but I think very different from the Zeitgeist tracks, darker somehow. Can’t wait to hear the studio version :)

i’m not watching it yet either, i wanna be surprised tuesday :)

amnesia
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e–yByly6jc[/youtube]

:D

*Edit* whoops, didn’t notice that it was posted in another thread.

OH WELL.[/quote:162bf4xe]

WOW!!! fucking nice song.Shame the quality is not good.But im looking forward to the studio version as well, and Cult hero,your right,its somehow darker the songs from the Zeigtgeist,well im gonna listen to it again,i think thats the fifth time now :D :wink:

you all need to quit with all the talking about it till tuesday, me and last rose won’t be able to stand it soon. but i do have some awesome willpower, unless chocolate is involved.

this mp3 sounds better than the video: http://www.mediafire.com/?yfcxuxbcx3e

blueczarina
      Spectator

oooh, download. :wink: i wish i was at home, but i work such a long shift. :? i’m the only one who hasn’t heard GLOW except for those of you not hearing it on purpose. :(

amnesia
      Spectator

this mp3 sounds better than the video: http://www.mediafire.com/?yfcxuxbcx3e[/quote:3253uze2]

Way better quality.Great song, thanks for the share :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

got the download now, thanks Ice Cream :)

its not bad, darker than i expected with the title though. i can’t wait for a studio version. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Awesome-memories…I gotta got to get my pics uploaded flickr…

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Thanks so much for sharing that cool as ice cream, downloading right now :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I love G.L.O.W.
      How superb is this a download of it when I come home-yay!!!

Pipoka
      Spectator

thank you cool ;)

full show: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5b9b … 57edd16f2a

thanks to someone on netphoria, by the way. (omg we hate them so much!!!)

blueczarina
      Spectator

yay, i will download that as soon as i get off of work and home. :D

was it Pistol Pete or Monte? just guessing :wink:

was it Pistol Pete or Monte?[/quote:fhule9wv]
      no. it was someone with the original username bullet1979.

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh, ok. i just thought it was one of them, because they were both there and filming and taking pics or whatever. plus, Pistol Pete put up an Eye download on thepumpkins.net, also mediafire. :wink:

Marcella
      Spectator

I like G.L.O.W., it really sounds different, love the melody. Wish I understood any of the words, though, except for that \"c’mon, c’mon, c’mon, can you feel it?\" at the end, which I love by the way 8) .

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, it sounds pretty neat. i do wish we had the lyrics too though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Thanks for the show mp3… I was wondering when that would come up.
      Very happl!!!!! :D

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Thanks for putting the link to the show here.
      Thats an awesome performance of Siva! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

dang, :? i downloaded all of the concert except for Siva, Speed Kills, and Once Upon A Time. for whatever reason it won’t let me download those tracks. my internet connection crapped out when i tried to get those three and now mediashare won’t let me re-download them.

could any super nice spfreakie who could download Siva, Speed Kills, and Once Upon A Time please put those tracks up on megaupload or another download thing so i can get them that way since mediashare won’t let me have them :?: pretty please with sugars on top. :wink:

just try again.

Anonymous
      Spectator

G.L.O.W. is giving me goosebumps all over. This song is kick ass!
      Probably one of my favorites. Man I can’t wait for this to hear the studio version.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i got it off the internet archive instead. i did try again though and it still didn’t work, but i did get it all because it was posted on that audio archive. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I read this at MySpace, with love from the German Pumpkins Fans:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOB3QVqLYBk[/youtube]

Der dazu passende Presserelease von Activision Publishing:

The Smashing Pumpkins to Debut New Single ‘G.L.O.W.’ as Part of Downloadable Songpack Exclusively for Guitar Hero(R) World Tour

In-Game Model of Vocalist and Lead Guitarist, Billy Corgan, and ‘Today’ from Four Times-Platinum Album Siamese Dream To Rock On-Disc at Launch

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept 02, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ — The Smashing Pumpkins, one of rock’s defining and most acclaimed bands who’ve sold over 30 million albums, is coming to Activision Publishing, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) Guitar Hero(R) World Tour in a ground-breaking way as the band will debut their new single \"G.L.O.W.\" exclusively in the game. This marks the first time a band has recorded a new song exclusively for the franchise which will be released afterwards, giving Guitar Hero(R) fans exclusive access to Smashing Pumpkins music before anyone else. The new track, bundled with two other rocking Smashing Pumpkins hits, \"1979\" and \"The Everlasting Gaze,\" will be available post-launch of the game as a three-song downloaded content pack.

Additionally, on-disc with the release of Guitar Hero World Tour this fall, The Smashing Pumpkins’ singer, songwriter and lead guitarist Billy Corgan will appear as an in-game character and will bring with him \"Today,\" the band’s smash hit from their pivotal and four-times platinum 1993 album Siamese Dream. \"Today\" is one of the band’s many hits that have defined the alternative music era and continue to resonate on modern rock radio, influencing a whole new generation. Players will be able to experience the unique alternative rocker’s likeness in-game as he sings and shreds on guitar, or play as the revered rock star throughout their vocal and axe careers.

G.P.F.

Anonymous
      Spectator

giving Guitar Hero(R) fans exclusive access to Smashing Pumpkins music before anyone else.

[/quote:18b4h7b6]

what about the SP fans??

blueczarina
      Spectator

giving Guitar Hero(R) fans exclusive access to Smashing Pumpkins music before anyone else.

[/quote:1i1v3j2r]

what about the SP fans??[/quote:1i1v3j2r]

Amen :evil: thats crap

Marcella
      Spectator

We’re below people with a game console?

Unfair T____T.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I have a game console, but I just want the song…If I have to buy the game then I guess I will, besides me and my boys can jam…lol

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t have game console. my brother plays guitar hero, but he hasn’t learned to share’s yet even though he’s 16. plus he isn’t a pumpkin fan i don’t think.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well maybe he” be a fan after he gets the new GH…
      and maybe he’ll let you try…
      boys they can be so irritating, but fun

blueczarina
      Spectator

first off- i don’t want touch his stuff. he needs to work on keeping stuff a bit cleaner. :lol:

and he isn’t a big rock fan. he prefers rap shit.

We’re below people with a game console?

Unfair T____T.[/quote:af7nxn64]

Gun’s ‘n Roses are doing it.

Metallica are doing it.

It’s not that shocking.

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe so, but we can still cry tears. :cry:

ObscureD
      Spectator

[url:1r0n1hvt]http://smashingpumpkins.com/news_8163[/url:1r0n1hvt]

In my opinion, it’s a shame… $$$ Billy $$$

Pipoka
      Spectator

[url:28tg0jzw]http://smashingpumpkins.com/news_8163[/url:28tg0jzw]

In my opinion, it’s a shame… $$$ Billy $$$[/quote:28tg0jzw]

A huge font to title an article that doesn’t say anything exciting. or at least for me.
      i don’t like this idea too, they could do this, but after releasing the song….

amnesia
      Spectator

That truely sux.Ask me if im disapointed.Its all about the money and a bad bad idea.Hopefully i wake up and this was just a bad dream, oh well :shock:

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m disappointed too. However, it’s us guys that has to deal with it, and not the Pumpkins. At some point the 78 rpm vinyl disappeared from the market, later on the cassette wasn’t the platform of choice anymore either… Times are changing! Wake up!

And blaming them for trying to make a few bucks, or a bit more on another platform is… a very cheap type of criticism, if you ask me. I couldn’t care less in what way and how many bucks the artist is making, I judge the music by the music alone. And actually I’m hoping the artist is making a few bucks with it anyway, so he sticks around a bit longer to create even more good music…

Pipoka
      Spectator

In a way i agree with you arthur, but if you make music you sell it to your fans, and it doesn’t mean that your fans like video games too.
      i don’t know… i don’t blame them, but i feel sad

blueczarina
      Spectator

i agree that they need to make a buck here and there. they are off label now and things will be more expensive- paying for there own tour and what not, although i guess they get all their profits now.

i will be sad though if its a Guitar Hero only release as i want the song not the video game.

so i guess i kind of agree with a combo of Arthur and Pipoka.

its sad and disappointing. :cry: i wish they would just do both- Guitar Hero for money and a regular release for us fans. i won’t call them sellouts, but i am quite sad about it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe I’m just too hopeful, but I am not worried in the least bit. They will release it. Nothing has come out of Billy’s mouth about date changes or not being available for release. So I wouldn’t worry too much. We will get it :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i hope so Reggae. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m with Reggaeluv2000. Also I would like to remind everybody that Smashing Pumpkins has released many songs since the early days, that were not available for everybody. Or only available on an obscure import compilation. Some were even promo CD only! I have always considered it a fun part of being a fan of getting these songs like Glynis (old!) and Superchrist (new!) anyway… :wink:

That it might be a download only, that’s my worry however, as a CD collector… :?

ObscureD
      Spectator

Hope this song will be available on CD before the end of the year :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah me too! :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well you guys in Europe will get an actual CD from my understanding.
      We in the US get a download :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Uh-oh, here I go. :lol:

I’m sure that as a band, SPs will always see songs and merchandise are accessible to paying fans. I disagree with the way it’s becoming tougher to ‘keep up’ with releases though. The Target-only Zeitgeist was a real pain in the arse for me; until a friend grabbed one from eBay on my behalf, phew. He even had trouble when visiting the Stores themselves, apparently their stock’s quite sloppy these days?

I wasn’t planning on being caught in the Zeitgeist Release Trap, then as time passed; I wanted the track of this name on a ‘proper’ release. I refuse to enter iTunes territory, although I can see it becoming necessary in the distant future whether I like it or not. I succumbed to 7digital, after all. :?

As Arthur’s sentiment above touches on, people will do what they can to obtain something they want, we usually give in and the band know we’re likely to eventually. Indeed it can be quite fun – the thrill of the chase – although I’ll say that it’s not for me any more. I just want to order something, pay, then wait for its delivery. I won’t pay Shop/Store prices on principle any more, so I’m forced to order online.

Back on-course: Now Label-free, they’re not so concerned with money, simply because they’ve made it over the years already. If someone thought Corgan worries about the bills Mr Mailman (or Woman) delivers, chances are they’d be completely wrong. He makes money as anybody would, it’s however not a concern. Financially, the game’s up for SPs, they don’t -really- need to consider what they make, moreso what’s spent out now. Maybe that’s too sweeping a statement, you see what I mean though… Perhaps Jeff or Ginger would argue the point regarding money. I wonder how they’re paid band-wise, contracted, etc.

Sadly, I can see vinyl being out-phased quite soon in industry terms (by the SPs at least), if it isn’t already. CDs will last longer, yet to save $Millions, digital-only would likely be a necessary evil. It’s well on its way now in the Entertainment Industry.

I’ve spoken to a few contacts in the music industry recently who have made interesting comments at times. One being, In-House Promos are even in danger of lower production. Secure servers transmit data between people, leaving tangible media as an unnecessary risk. If I wanted to give my ex g/f Paz a CD \"for her eyes only,\" I’d rather an encrypted file sent, than a disc that could end up who-knows-where.

Billy Corgan will never cease to amaze me, he’s so far ahead of the music game and probably always was. David Bowie also springs to mind, ironic they’re good friends.

I’m feeling that Mr C’s trying his best to be more approachable and available to fans, the upcoming DVD set as an obvious example. He’s doing what he can for us, so to speak.

Wonder how the next album will be released: Hopefully everything on one CD that you can pick up and admire, rather than a sterile file from a website. This or chasing around the globe for an elusive disc that should be easily grabbable by all.

My physical collecting days are pretty much over, so really for myself, I’d just be happy having all releases available to my ears in some form.

Sorry for the waffle, I swallowed a handful of Philosophy Pills recently.

Very interesting times ahead, yet more sterile and distanced, maybe.

As ever, rawk awn to Billy & Co., even if you push loyalty limits indirectly at times! I’ve come so close to selling Virgin items, as opposed to just swallowing my pride and being grateful for the items themselves.

Not to off-track the thread (hope I haven’t already), here’s a little food for thought: Little Dickie Birds suggested that D’Arcy and James are more friendly towards Billy than is usually felt or known. Do you really believe they all despise each other, when the crunch comes on down? I’ll stick my ‘lil neck on the block to say they were in cohorts with Corgan as regards the sueing, that they all agreed on how this scenario went down and the future’s still quite uncertain. Sure, there’s the crap about the -hopeful- Gish boxset and so on, but read between the lines at times, I’m conveying. :)

:) :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

that was a lot to read Dazey, but interesting..
      who’s little dickie birds??? :)

ok spfreaks, andy found out the down low………………

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_9017

blueczarina
      Spectator

at least we know sometime hopefully this decade we will get a regular release. :roll: hopefully.

i still don’t like it though. :?

i just hope the studio version is leaked maybe by someone with the game, :twisted: so i don’t have to wait forever to hear it.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Andy = Promotional Tool

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Just read Dazey’s post. That note about Bowie kinda rang true. It’s hard for me to put myself into someone’s shoes who actually does NOT know about BC/JC/SP. Now that I think about it, most people that I tell my son’s name to are like, \"Oh\". And I have to go into the whole explanation, and it’s \"Oh, you mean that bald guy?\". Yes. :roll:

So, if I was amongst \"all the young dudes\", I imagine I too would discover SP and be like, hey, this band rocks!

However, I’m not sure G.L.O.W. will accomplish this, but what the f do I know?

Marcella
      Spectator

I think it could work out somehow. Some friends of mine began liking bands they met through GH. This doesn’t work out for everyone, though, and I think releasing something physical, at least for the fans, would be fair.

Andy = Promotional Tool[/quote:1h109734]

hey—

andy is cool, and it was a good artical that shed light on alot of stuff that some people were really freaking out about.

and andy is cool, i drove up to louisville with him and his wife (who is a riot btw) and last rose met him, and he is not a tool.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well it was a necessary article to be posted as there was a lot of confusion amongst the fans.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, and on the Andy front- he was really pissed too on the pumpkins.net and was thinking the whole guitar hero thing was shit when the first bit about guitar hero went up on sp.com, so i’m sure this was more to clear up confusion (including his own), not to be a \"promotional tool.\" :wink: i do think some of those writers are \"tools\" for sure, but he seems like a genuine fan and a decent guy from what i’ve seen of him on thepumpkins.net.

and i wish hearing the SP on GH would turn my brothers music tastes around. :roll: its rather painful to walk into the house and hear his lame music blasting. :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Andy = Promotional Tool[/quote:ksmqx1dj]

hey—

andy is cool, and it was a good artical that shed light on alot of stuff that some people were really freaking out about.

and andy is cool, i drove up to louisville with him and his wife (who is a riot btw) and last rose met him, and he is not a tool.[/quote:ksmqx1dj]

i was mostly making fun of how many times he used that phrase in his article.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ok.

i have the streaming audio up from q101.1 now, just waiting for glow, and they are playing 1979!

Anonymous
      Spectator

Me too bullet
      we are listening to the same thing :lol:
      I am so excited!!!

anyone who missed it should be a sad person cause it rocked!

Anonymous
      Spectator

HELL YEAH!!!
      It Rocked!!!!
      They will be paying it again if anyone didn’t hear it..in about 25 minutes or so…
      If you haven’t heard it yet IT’S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO what a kick ass studio version!!!!

Pipoka
      Spectator

i can hear it too?

Arthur
      Spectator

HELL YEAH!!!
      It Rocked!!!!
      They will be paying it again if anyone didn’t hear it..in about 25 minutes or so…
      If you haven’t heard it yet IT’S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO what a kick ass studio version!!!![/quote:125arybk]
      How awesome that you can hear the first notes of the studio version over there! 8)

Pipoka
      Spectator

i can ! i thought it wouldn’t work for me ! hehe :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

I have listened to this song 8 times already
      going for the 9th now…
      call me an SPfreak :D
      it’s my favorite song currently by them since the tour

Pipoka
      Spectator

i am waiting…

marilyn manson?! :shock: what portuguese radio would play that? none…

amazing ! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I know my radio station for alternative play the crap ass music..I really like Chicago’s station…I want to move there..lol
      at least I can stream it through the pc though…

Pipoka
      Spectator

sounds amazing 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

C’mon C’mon C’mon can you feel it???
      AMAZING INDEED 8)

c’mon!

love it lots!

amnesia
      Spectator

I wanna hear it to :(

I’m not impressed.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m not impressed.[/quote:1lswymsc]
      WHAT???
      may I ask why? Just want to hear your intake

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you rarely are. ;) :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

reggae, your avatar is VERY disturbing. just wanted you to know. i have a hard time reading your posts because of it.

i think i’ll make a little black square to cover up billy whilst reading your posts.

Anonymous
      Spectator

did you hear it Manilla??

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yeah, i’m actually more on bram’s side. wouldn’t say i’m not impressed, but eh.

i heard it live in knoxville.

Anonymous
      Spectator

just don’t look..or pretend he is licking off chocolate ice cream…
      I bet you have been guilty of licking your finger too!
      I think it hilarious, but I am in need of a new one soon

Anonymous
      Spectator

I bet if it were Ginger, Linda or D’arcy you’s be happy :wink:
      or all three together :lol:

it is so distractingto me, but for other reasons.

and the studio version is so much better than the live version really.

I’m not impressed.[/quote:ypg73iqr]
      WHAT???
      may I ask why? Just want to hear your intake
      it seems quite boring to me. it’s only a good three minutes, but even that seems too long. nothing much happens in the song.

i’m sure i’d like it a bit better if a decent quality version comes out. the mp3 i downloaded (from the premiere on q101) sounds quite bad.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

or all three together :lol:[/quote:1tq8setu]

all 3? wow. then i’d never post again.

amnesia
      Spectator

Im streaming Q101 now, they better play G.L.O.W asap!! :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Just heard it.I really like it alot, but the live version is way better :D

Marcella
      Spectator

Dang I want to hear it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

live is always good, but I am really feeling this version..
      I am almost in heaven with it :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

or all three together :lol:[/quote:2zgh0yec]

all 3? wow. then i’d never post again.[/quote:2zgh0yec]
      surprise surprise Manilla..LOL
      i’d expect nothing less… :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh god, damn. i’m sad now :cry: i totally forgot about this. plus, i was stuck at stupid school all day. :cry:

if someone ripped the audio from the stream will you please be kind enough to PM it to me. :cry: i really wanted to hear it. :cry:

blueczarina
      Spectator

alright- i ventured onto satan’s forum and found some radio rips.

the song sounds just like the concert version pretty much, but its pretty cool. not their best, but pretty cool. :wink:

satan :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

satan :twisted:[/quote:eempai11]

yup :lol:

they have a non-radio and non-webstream version of GLOW though.
      http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost.ph … tcount=634

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock:
      sounds perfect!!
      THANKS a million

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

I’m not that impressed…..it’s o.k. :?

The first 2 or so minutes are kinda boring.Somethings nearly about to happen.The musics kinda cool,but the vocal melody doesn’t quite do it for me

I like the last minute,though. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

they have a non-radio and non-webstream version of GLOW though.
      http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost.ph … tcount=634[/quote:14g1qq38]

"Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify Cool As Ice Cream."

Huh? :shock:

Arthur
      Spectator

And some fanmade artwork I found on sp.com. Not bad!

what makes you think that it’s fanmade?

this pic makes me believe the website playMPE used this image to promote the release of GLOW. i can’t imagine they’d use some random fan-made artwork…

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah you are right, it’s official art, not fanmade. I found it on the homepage of SP.com, on the spot where they always highlight the most recent upload. Because it are always (?) fanmade pics I see there, I presumed this one is also fanmade. I seemed to be wrong here. :lol:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_10744

it is also in the news section, just saw it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t care to much for it, but at least we know it’s Billy

ok, i read on HU that strawberry’s bf is directing the vid for glow. not happy at all.

your thoughts?????????????????????

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
      I thought Superchrist was good, it was fun!! Just a jam session basically…

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: Billy just gained two 8 year old fans
      Thanks to G.L.O.W.

blueczarina
      Spectator

ok, i read on HU that strawberry’s bf is directing the vid for glow. not happy at all.

your thoughts?????????????????????[/quote:kweeyfta]

i’m not happy either :roll: Superchrist was bad :roll:

Pipoka
      Spectator

To be honest i was expecting more to a great song like superchrist…

let’s wait and see…
      strawberry videos are all done by him and i like a few… :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ve never seen strawberry vids.

i just hope this one doesn’t suck. :roll: i miss the old days when they made kick ass vids.

i just hope this one doesn’t suck. :roll: i miss the old days when they made kick ass vids.[/quote:1m68uxim]

me either, and yes i do miss those days too.

toad32r
      Spectator

The song is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Pipoka
      Spectator

i just hope this one doesn’t suck. :roll: i miss the old days when they made kick ass vids.[/quote:10jh0sfu]

me either, and yes i do miss those days too.[/quote:10jh0sfu]

hum… i would love to see a kiss ass vid like the old ones… but i think it’s not what we are going to get :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

hum… i would love to see a kiss ass vid like the old ones… but i think it’s not what we are going to get :roll:[/quote:2n265c2f]

i would like to see a kiss ass vid too. :lol:

i know what you meant though. i miss their old vids myself. i never get sick of the greatest hits video dvd. :P they were so inventive and original.

yes they were.

Pipoka
      Spectator

hum… i would love to see a kiss ass vid like the old ones… but i think it’s not what we are going to get :roll:[/quote:2759pbi5]

i know what you meant though. i miss their old vids myself. i never get sick of the greatest hits video dvd. :P they were so inventive and original.[/quote:2759pbi5]

:lol:

this is funny because i’m a little bit dyslexic in my own language… when i’m really tired it happens a lot !

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe :lol: that’s ok :wink:

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

hum… i would love to see a kiss ass vid like the old ones… but i think it’s not what we are going to get :roll:[/quote:us2p2ux3]

i know what you meant though. i miss their old vids myself. i never get sick of the greatest hits video dvd. :P they were so inventive and original.[/quote:us2p2ux3]

I never tire of that dvd! :D

Viewing 149 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.