Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

i’m really bored today at work, but this has amused me for awhile. its kind of interesting to go through the games and to read the outcomes of my responses. :wink:

http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/

Anonymous
      Spectator

I am going to have to check this out…when I have more time to focus on it..
      cool blue :)

how bout a game like we did a long time ago on sp.com, a story game. or is there already a thread on here somewhere for one?

blueczarina
      Spectator

nope, no thread for it. what kind of game is it?

one person starts a story, then the next person adds a sentence to it and so on, and we see where our collective imaginations can take us :)

ok, I’ll start:

It was a cold and foggy morning and I was already late for work…

blueczarina
      Spectator

why don’t you start a thread for it. :) so it can have its own thread.

ok

blueczarina
      Spectator

you can put it in bluebullet maybe :wink:

haha it’s funny you say that cause i just did! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i saw that :lol: i posted this and there it was when i returned to the main page. :lol:

that’s funny, we were posting at the same time :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

i’m really bored today at work, but this has amused me for awhile. its kind of interesting to go through the games and to read the outcomes of my responses. :wink:

http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/[/quote:18736ysh]

I just got all the way through morality and got a server error message that the page wasn’t there…. NICE
      The God one… I got hit 4 times… I think because they say that there is no proof that God exists, yet I view human life and the universe as proof…. and there is no proof that the Loc Ness Monster exists… what a weird comparison. Anyway.

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.