Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author

Dazey
      Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmngkyjBRs&feature=related[/youtube]

manilla, are we suposed to ignore, or are we suposed to look cause you said ignore? cause i looked.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i found it, um… revealing. not that i didn’t know this all already, but… to see someone else put it in this reference, i thought was worth sharing.

I watched it too. Whilst I understand and agree with the message of turning off the TV and seeing the real world etc. etc, A conspiracy that Jews control the world?!?

I mean what the hell. That sounds, frankly, ridiculous.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

A conspiracy that Jews control the world?!?

[/quote:z03utapw]

???? Not following…

Ok, I didn’t put it that well.

It seems to be talking about a conspiracy that Zionists (which is very much a Jewish/Semitic organization thingy) are controlling the mass media, the government, or whatever. At least, that’s what the link the video gave at the end goes on about.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i think you’re missing the point. but okay.

I might be.

You had no text with your original post, and your title was cryptic, so I just had to take the video at face value and judge it from there…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

fair enough

yeah, that is what it was saying on the last half, talking about jews, if you listen and not try to read the words, you will hear it.

not saying that you are saying that or anything, just what the vid says.

but i do agree we should turn off the tv, unless my shows are on. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ve read all kinds of stuff about that. also was given a website supposedly that Billy uses, but if that is factual remains to clarified…
      http://www.rense.com

Definitely tons of reading…it’s alternative news

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats a weird site. who claims Billy uses it?

i think someone said billy got his news from it, but i can’t remember who.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think someone said billy got his news from it, but i can’t remember who.[/quote:e7s6x26v]

it wasn’t Veronica was it. :wink:

it just seems like a weird crackpot site and he just seems smarter than that unless its just an entertainment thing.

that is what i thought when i looked it up, no it was someone over at sp.com i think, shoot i can’t remember.

but i hope billy doesn’t get his info from that site.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is what i thought when i looked it up, no it was someone over at sp.com i think, shoot i can’t remember.

but i hope billy doesn’t get his info from that site.[/quote:2ogb68w1]

was it Sister Can’t Spell (Veronica) or her friend on sp.com who believes her stories- i think you know who i mean.

maybe, i think it was someone who said they talked to him, but then again i could say that i talked to him, doesn’t make it true, unless you are monte, and videotape your convo’s with him. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

It wasn’t the Veronica stalker girl. Her name started with a D.
      Not sure if it was real or not coming from her, but I read that stuff daily-just because it’s an other point of view from people. Like to get all my info from different news sites and decide for myself what’s seems to be realistic and what is not.
      It’s interesting. If I meet him I’ll ask him about it…lol

blueczarina
      Spectator

username starts with a D on sp.com?

Anonymous
      Spectator

It might have been with a D…whoever it was I sent them a message saying thanks for the link,but I don’t know who it was and they never responded back I don’t think…so who knows

amnesia
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmngkyjBRs&feature=related[/youtube][/quote:1zb5nnef]

Well well well.When i saw this treath and saw Manilla was the owner of this treath i was not expecting this,Since i know Manilla a lil bit allready i was expecting tits or almost nude girls.well well well Manilla,are you feeling ok ? :P :P :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmngkyjBRs&feature=related[/youtube][/quote:29e2nljm]

Well well well.When i saw this treath and saw Manilla was the owner of this treath i was not expecting this,Since i know Manilla a lil bit allready i was expecting tits or almost nude girls.well well well Manilla,are you feeling ok ? :P :P :wink:[/quote:29e2nljm]

Wtf.
      Wtf is treath ??? I mean Topic.My bad english. :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmngkyjBRs&feature=related[/youtube][/quote:2t4kbgs5]

Well well well.When i saw this treath and saw Manilla was the owner of this treath i was not expecting this,Since i know Manilla a lil bit allready i was expecting tits or almost nude girls.well well well Manilla,are you feeling ok ? :P :P :wink:[/quote:2t4kbgs5]

I’m feeling fine. I didn’t notice the semetic ranting at the end, so if that’s offensive, i apologize.

I just liked the beginning.

it’s cool, we know you didn’t realize.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, its ok. i think we all figured you didn’t mean to promote that one part. :wink:

i guess you could always blame it on an evil super fat kitler taking over your computer.

dude, that is some crazy cat. crazy wierd.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i know. that cat looks funny.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I love that Cat. :lol:

Anyway, ignore this too.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/1828

Wunderba. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

haha
      I want to use some of those to answer my phone next time…lol
      That cat has a quite the resemblance going on…..

I love that Cat. :lol:

Anyway, ignore this too.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/1828

Wunderba. :)[/quote:3gevtzm5]

Fuck ebaumsworld. The site owner steals others work without permission, puts his watermark on it, and then sells it.

Most of the internet despises that site. I do too to be honest.

Sorry, irrelevant I know, I just had to put that out there.

Anonymous
      Spectator

^ Urgh, what an Anus. :evil:

Anonymous
      Spectator

^ Not you, Super, the site. :) :wink:

Viewing 31 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.