Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Early September I’ll have to go to Bonaire (island on the coast of Venezuela) for 1.5 months. Business trip. Is someone of the freaks in the neighbourhood there, so we might plan a visit to each other, for having a beer or something?

Also, looks like a good opportunity to check if there are any Carribean Smashing Pumpkins releases…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Copycat! :lol:

I hope you have a great time. Should be splendid weather, maybe a little too hot for your taste.

marigold
      Spectator

wow, that’s awesome Arthur – I hope you get a chance to go to the mainland, and see the tepui mountains:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Wishing you a great adventure, Arthurian. To swish times: Ker-link. :) :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

niice…hope you enjoy the view and be safe

Arthur
      Spectator

OK, I’m on Bonaire now. Eating a lot of fish, enjoying the sunsets, meanwhile working hard on a software project for the Dutch state. Here are some pics.

View from my room

manillascissor
      Keymaster

what’s that last pic?

Arthur
      Spectator

what’s that last pic?[/quote:rlc84syg]
      Lightning struck an oil tank on Bonaire the day I arrived.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNqx3ZUW4Pc[/youtube]

marigold
      Spectator

nice view!

and nice sunset! I expect you’ll get a few beautiful sunsets from all that smoke spewed into the sky.

that looks lovely, arthur. i hope you don’t have to work too hard, and that you can really enjoy your stay there.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Awesome photos Arthur. I’m jealous.

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.