Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

hello, here are some scans from the jimmy chamberlin complex promotion cds.
      weird, i own 3 promo cds but not the regular cd :roll: .

more pictures: http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk128/MrBenway/jcc/

my favourite tracks: cranes of prey, streetcrawler, life begins again, owed to darryl, loki cat :D

Life Begins Again (Cardboard Sleeve)
      Sanctuary Records Group
      Made In The EU
      Catalog No.: SANPR340
      Matrix-Code: deluxe SANPR340 01, Made In The UK, IFPI L136 IFPI 0460

Songs: 1. Streetcrawler 2. Life Begins Again 3. PSA 4. Lokicat 5. Cranes Of Prey
      6. Love Is Real 7. Owed To Darryl 8. Newerwaves 9. Time Shift 10. Lullabye To Children
      11. Lokicat (Reprise)

Life Begins Again
      Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
      Catalog No.: SANSP-84734-2
      Matrix: 1189 06076847342 D40930-20 A, IFPI L388 IFPI 6100

Songs: 1. Streetcrawler 2. Life Begins Again 3. PSA 4. Lokicat 5. Cranes Of Prey
      6. Love Is Real 7. Owed To Darryl 8. Newerwaves 9. Time Shift 10. Lullabye To Children
      11. Lokicat (Reprise)

Live Begins Again / Streetcrawler
      Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
      Made In The USA
      Catalog No.: SANDJ-85674-2
      Matrix-Code: 1189 SNADJ857442 C41207-22 A, IFPI L388 IFPI 6100

Songs: 1. Life Begins Again 2. Streetcrawler

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice. i just got the Life Begins again/ Streetcrawler one in the mail today. :wink:

don’t feel bad about not having the regular CD though. i don’t have it either. :lol:

Streetcrawler is pretty good and Loki Cat too. i don’t like the person singing Life Begins Again though- not my fave. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice. i just got the Life Begins again/ Streetcrawler one in the mail today. :wink:

don’t feel bad about not having the regular CD though. i don’t have it either. :lol:

Streetcrawler is pretty good and Loki Cat too. i don’t like the person singing Life Begins Again though- not my fave. :wink:

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.