Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

This concerns me a little: [url:jveuxvxl]http://www.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&article=2[/url:jveuxvxl]

The Pumpkins will be in Florida right when the storm is going to hit. Boca Raton, Clearwater, and Orlando are all in the path of this thing so far. Who thinks they might need to cancel dates if Fay turns into a major hurricane?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yeah I was just talking to my brother about that. I think they should cancel, I bet it’s such a mess to reschedule.
      Safety first

blueczarina
      Spectator

not good- i hope they don’t blow away. maybe they should reschedule.

not good- i hope they don’t blow away. maybe they should reschedule.[/quote:17kiefu5]

That’s some funny imagery there! :lol: Maybe they’ll need to wear inflatable floatation devices. That should make for interesting garb!

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe :lol: nice one

or they could just all wear puffy dresses and float off stage if the wind picks up and the storm touches down. who knows maybe they would land back in Chicago. 8)

well i hope they just reschedual, i don’t want them to get blew away!

:lol: at Mary Poppins and Blew Away references! It’s hard to tell what the storm is gonna do once it hits Florida. They’re predicting anything from a mere tropical storm to a Category 2 hurricane. And I believe one of the venues they’re playing is an outdoor one. I’m also a closet weather freak so I’m def. keeping an eye out on this!

hehe :lol: nice one

or they could just all wear puffy dresses and float off stage if the wind picks up and the storm touches down. who knows maybe they would land back in Chicago. 8)

[/quote:3mix6dqh]

That pic of Billy holding a giant umbrella comes to mind. Uncanny.

keep us updated on what the weather is doing, i hope they just reshedual.

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m also a closet weather freak so I’m def. keeping an eye out on this![/quote:rquwjxvf]
      CWfreaks.com. You’re now on SPfreaks.com. Just a reminder… :wink:

I’m also a closet weather freak so I’m def. keeping an eye out on this![/quote:3jsyug75]
      CWfreaks.com. You’re now on SPfreaks.com. Just a reminder… :wink:[/quote:3jsyug75]

Aww! And here I was gonna post radars, weather charts, and other unintelliglble technical gobbledegook. Drat! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m also a closet weather freak so I’m def. keeping an eye out on this![/quote:1mhtodbj]
      CWfreaks.com. You’re now on SPfreaks.com. Just a reminder… :wink:[/quote:1mhtodbj]

Aww! And here I was gonna post radars, weather charts, and other unintelliglble technical gobbledegook. Drat! :lol:[/quote:1mhtodbj]
      :lol: :lol: :lol:

just seen this on HU

Fay forces postponement
      10:41 am // Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 by pins
      tags: news, live

Any Floridians planning on heading to tonight’s Smashing Pumpkins show at the Mizner Park Ampitheater in Boca Raton, be forewarned. Due to the presence of Tropical Storm Fay, the concert has been rescheduled for Thursday at 8 p.m.

Whew! Good call.

i know. i was very worried.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i just saw that on sp.com. i’m glad they rescheduled too.

we don’t need any Billy Poppins stage incident.

we don’t need any Billy Poppins stage incident.[/quote:f52asuzs]
      :lol: That would be something to see!

blueczarina
      Spectator

we don’t need any Billy Poppins stage incident.[/quote:3my5ledc]
      :lol: That would be something to see![/quote:3my5ledc]

can’t you just see it. the silver tinfoil skirt, a matching umbrella, striped socks… :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Freeze frame the pouring rain….
      wonder if they’ll get any tour photos of that..lol

we don’t need any Billy Poppins stage incident.[/quote:3skqwiao]
      :lol: That would be something to see![/quote:3skqwiao]

can’t you just see it. the silver tinfoil skirt, a matching umbrella, striped socks… :lol:[/quote:3skqwiao]

After that description, I can see it quite clearly.

Mom: "What the hell?!? Some strange bald man in a skirt and umbrella just floated into our yard!"

Me: *yawn* "That’s just Billy…"

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe :lol:

Viewing 20 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.