• Author

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Coming soon to The Nachtkabarett:

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/smashingpumpkins

For a small teaser of some of the material:

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … eeklj9.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ek2dh4.jpg

The scope of this project has been quite surprising to me. As it stands, the plates alone are in excess of 50 pages. This may very well be the first undertaking of its kind in eight years, and for that we’re excited.

Anyways, to all of you Machina fans, I’ll see you at the launch sometime within the next two months ;)

– Brad Jaeger

PS: You can find me as ‘Nachtkabarett’ on Netphoria/The Zomb, ‘komaschwarz’ on the main SP website, ‘Somaphobic’ on MySpace, and ‘Brad Jaeger’ (from Kingston, ON) on Facebook. I’m always looking to meet more devoted SP fans. I hope to hear from you :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

It’s some good reading..
      welcome to the site ;)

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool project, looks like a pro thingy going on there, Nachtkabarett! Good luck!

On a sidenote, I remember I promoted something from the SPfreaks Collection on Netphoria a long time ago, and my post got deleted within a few hours because some moderator on there thought I should not \"advertise my own site\". I was like \"huh? wtf?\". I told the guy (Pakula something?) that if I ever have a Forum myself, I would always allow non-commercial websites to advertise and tell about themselves, for the joy of the Forum members. This project of yours brings that promise in mind… :lol:

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

I consider the advertising win-win. I promote something that I’ve worked hard on, and at the same time, am trying to get the word out to other Smashing Pumpkins fans – because really, that IS the target audience :)

My posts on Netphoria never got deleted. Several Netphorians flamed me in the beginning, but I’ve found a lot of closet nice-folk who PM me, or outright directly state that this is something that they are interested in.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this creates as much of a ripple among the Machina community as Adam Ware’s thesis.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Nice site, I hope it works out well for you. :)

Added to Favourites. \\m/

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

:)

I’ll make sure to let you all know the day it launches!

Until then…you just get to ponder what it’ll be like ;)

Glad there’s an interest though – let’s me know this hasn’t been in vain.

amnesia
      Spectator

Looks very nice and very interesting, defo gonna check it out when its ready. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

yup, i’ll definitely check it out too. :wink:

yes does look neat, can’t wait to see it all done.

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Good to hear, all :)

I received some interest from some very important people as well, so the exposure may end up being considerably larger than just the word of mouth I had intended…

Anonymous
      Spectator

That’s fantastic news for you!!
      Your hard work will not go unnoticed!!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

the regular posters on this forum deserve an award.

i love you guys for being so receptive and positive to EVERYTHING. you never fail.

*picture of a trophy*

Anonymous
      Spectator

Sniffle time. :wink: I thought answering here was better than starting a thread…

At the end of the day, this site’s probably the best all-round for SP and the fans. :)

That’s not to say it’s \"better\" than any other sites (how’s that for confusion!), but there’s a spirit here that keeps the place in your heart. 8) Unforgettable.

Sobby moments to follow, meant from the bottom of my cholesterol-ridden heart: It’s been a rough 2008 and hanging out here has really helped me more than you’d know.

Since having a ‘Net connection, this is the only SP forum of its kind I’ve ever seen, plus where I’ve been treated with respect. Having had the short Webmaster time, Arthur gave me access to a truly amazing site, I was and am in awe of the work that’s gone into this place.

manillascissor, for myself I can say, \"You’re welcome\" and I’m sure that’s the sentiment of all members.

The band’s well and truly back now, so for me I’m just glad to be here whenever and having done what I can to throw some goodies into the mix. It’s all out of Pumpkin love. :D

Thank you from me to everybody who’s ever here. Until now, I’ve been a very underground follower of the band, on being invited here I was put in a Goldfish bowl, hehe. :wink:

Aaanyway, enough waffling from me, I just wanted to show some gratitude.

Nachtkabarett, good luck with the work and there seems to be a little magic there also, keep it up!

Farewell and goodnight.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Cheers…imagine you hear us all clapping being PROUD of this SPfreaks site

blueczarina
      Spectator

i love you guys for being so receptive and positive to EVERYTHING. you never fail.
      [/quote:hag9zc3v]

hehe, i love that, but your right :) and yes, spfreaks for sure kicks ass :)

i love this site

Arthur
      Spectator

the regular posters on this forum deserve an award.

*picture of a trophy*[/quote:2k7sfcec]
      *picture of another trophy to support these sentiments* 8)

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Does SP Freaks have any premade banners? We usually like to link to fan communities.

Arthur
      Spectator

Try this one, it’s being used at our friends in the UK. And what about your site then? Your sig?

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Thank you, thank you.

As for us…you always have a choice:

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/Links

Viewing 19 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.