Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

Does anyone plan on getting the new SP poster? I thinks its neat looking, but a touch pricey maybe. I guess its a silkscreen though or something.

it’s really nice, how much is it?

blueczarina
      Spectator

it’s $40.

what?!?!?!

that is a little high for a poster, wtf?

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s what i thought. i like it, but the price is a little steep. :wink:

a little steep, that is like way steep. unless it will cover an entire wall in the house.

blueczarina
      Spectator

too true :lol:
      prices are inflated in general at the sp.com store

i know, like the drifter hoodie 90 dollars. i found it on ebay for 40 dollars.

Arthur
      Spectator

i know, like the drifter hoodie 90 dollars. i found it on ebay for 40 dollars.[/quote:l8bbkpj2]
      Exactly. I should wait a bit.

yes, the price will have to come down a bit. i wouldn’t care to pay a little more to get it from sp.com, but 50 bucks more, no way.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think i will wait until it ends up on ebay too.

it will. they always do.

blueczarina
      Spectator

true. are you still planning on get one of those big expensive displays w/ the album pics.

if it is really signed, then maybe, but not if it is just printed signatures. i forgot to ask pummedmilita if it was. at least i think i forgot to ask. i can’t remember. i will have to ask again.

blueczarina
      Spectator

if i remember right signed is in quotes. i have the sneaking suspicion its just a printed signiture. :(

ohh, i hate it when they are sneaky like that. well, i probably won’t get it. are you gonna get the poster if it is on ebay?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ll get the poster because its cool looking. plus its blue (my fav color). :wink:
      i’ll only get it if its cheaper though.

yeah, i am a cheepskate. but if it comes to something i have to have, like tickets or something, that would be diffrent.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i always try to pay as little as possible. i’m in college though, so i have school bills.

i have a five year old, so i know about bills, and the darn gas prices. they are killing me.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah. what kills me is tuition at my school and the price of books. at my school’s bookstore they charge $100 for the smallest paperbacks. thank God for amazon. :)

that much for a book? wow what a racket they have going on there.

blueczarina
      Spectator

tell me about it. everyone hates the bookstore and trys to buy online. they barely give you anything if you try to sell books back too. just soaking the students.

jerks.

blueczarina
      Spectator

pretty much :?

darcysiva
      Spectator

i’ll get the poster because its cool looking. plus its blue (my fav color). :wink:
      i’ll only get it if its cheaper though.[/quote:24zak3yy]

I agree. I really like the picture, it looks like an awesome poster but I’m going to wait on that too.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

That poster kicks butt. $40 is not that much for a poster. I think if you wait, it may be hard obtaining for less. The seller will list like:

Rare Limited Version only sold Online!!!

Buy it Now for $100!!!!

Viewing 26 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.