Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i like the first one…

1. She Appreciates \"Nontraditional\" Beauty
      I love feedback – the squealing sound produced by guitars held close to amps. Feedback sounds like a rusty door, a dying cat, or a pack of whales crying in the ocean. When I share the ultimate feedback song, Smashing Pumpkins’ \"Drown,\" with a girl, she usually refers to the feedback-laden ending as \"senseless noise.\" But in my opinion, it’s a carefully orchestrated, creative way to use a sonic element of the guitar.

This kind of beauty is visceral and different – many people shy away from it before they embrace it. I’d like to connect with a girl who is moved by different beauty, whatever it may be. (And it might very well be necessary, considering my looks certainly are not \"traditionally\" beautiful.)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was so confused when i opened up this thread. at first i thought it was some kind of personal ad. :lol: and i was thinking wtf Brandon. :P

some pumpkins
      Spectator

ha. not quite. i just thought it was cool he picked sp and drown.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, that is cool.

it was late and i was tired when i read it last night (i had been up since 4 am) . i didn’t even see the title at first. my brain wasn’t processing much last night, so i was like what the hell and had to read it a few times. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

uh what is this?
      you didn’t provide a link…I’ll assume you were saying it Brandon :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

uh what is this?
      you didn’t provide a link…I’ll assume you were saying it Brandon :lol:[/quote:274zd33e]

bam! [url:274zd33e]http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/6-unexpected-ways-to-turn-him-on-1454192/[/url:274zd33e]

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol uh thx
      although I would think they good story teller part and not being a follower of the trends or whatever wouldn’t be what a whole lot of guys go for ;)
      some guys are just…douchebags

some pumpkins
      Spectator

that’s why i had said i like the first one. the rest are lame.

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.