Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Even if you aren’t a fan of the Cult classic \"The Crow\" (the movie has special personal memories for me) Can you believe that some jerk wants to REMAKE IT?!

*rolls eyes and slams forehead on desk*
      I’m sure Brandon Lee just rolled over in his grave. I’d like for the Crow to bring his soul back to shoot the director in the head with a blank hahaha j/k

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

P.S. I don’t believe that the soul is a separate force from your body that floats away… so that last sentence was def a joke by me

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Seems a little early for a remake.

BTW, one of the best soundtracks EVER for that movie.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Seems a little early for a remake.

BTW, one of the best soundtracks EVER for that movie.[/quote:72bzbbgy]

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s less than 15 years old. But heck, they remade the remake of The Hulk

manillascissor
      Keymaster

You know, if they use the same style found in Sin City, this comic should come to life. I’d like to see it if that is the case.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

You know, if they use the same style found in Sin City, this comic should come to life. I’d like to see it if that is the case.[/quote:3csv0l9v]

But this year they are doing "The Spirit" in that style…. How many movies do we need shot like that?

How about another movie shot like Momento? That would rock

manillascissor
      Keymaster

You know, if they use the same style found in Sin City, this comic should come to life. I’d like to see it if that is the case.[/quote:urk89elb]

But this year they are doing "The Spirit" in that style…. How many movies do we need shot like that?

How about another movie shot like Momento? That would rock[/quote:urk89elb]

Did you see that Keanu Reeves movie? It was shot first, then digitally colored over everything. Very trippy. :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

You know, if they use the same style found in Sin City, this comic should come to life. I’d like to see it if that is the case.[/quote:32rjnonq]

How about another movie shot like Momento? That would rock[/quote:32rjnonq]

Did you see that Keanu Reeves movie? It was shot first, then digitally colored over everything. Very trippy. :)[/quote:32rjnonq]

They make Charles Schwab commercials like that and it irritates me so much that I didn’t see the Keanu one

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.