Viewing 441 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

We all want to show off sometimes. MonteLDS got his 15 minutes of collecting fame on SP.com ( http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_2478 ) and was praised by the webmasters & some members over there. It is indeed a pretty cool Smashing Pumpkins collection, though it can use some upgrading on the rarities. Nevertheless, it inspired me to have my little show off moment also. A few things are missing on this pic; some posters like 3 different Gish-es & some concert posters (still needs to be framed), few guitar picks (too small) and my 17 other boxes stuffed with Smashing Pumpkins CDs & DVDs. If somebody’s interested, I could take a seperate pic of that 750 something CDs & DVDs also. Now I only showed (most, not all) Zeitgeist CDs and its singles on the floor, and 6 boxes with US and UK silver disc releases on the right. The rest of the stuffs you most probably recognize, otherwise: ask.

Anyway, fellow-collectors… Bring in your pics! Show off moment has arrived! 8)

wow, that gigantic siyl poster is really cool.

so is the rest, of course. but that poster is the biggest thing i have ever seen. and i’ve been on safari.

Arthur
      Spectator

It’s a UK subway poster, rather widely available still. MonteLDS has 1 also if I’m right, but it could be a smaller version also. The frame is actually about ten times the price of the poster. :wink: But yeah, it’s huge, quite an eyecatcher in the hallway now. My girlfriend suggested we should have a special Smashing Pumpkins music room when we move to another house in 2008/2009! :lol:

My most precious things on the pic are actually quite small, it are the 2 smaller posters on top of the b/w TAFH poster. On the right a priceless 1991 Cabaret Metro poster ( http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1032 ), on the left an astonishing beautiful, numbered (2/3) pic of Billy Corgan during a 1991 Canadian concert. It’s the most awesome pic of Billy I have ever seen. And I’m kinda proud of the 2 sales awards also of course, especially the TAFH one. And I just have to mention the b/w framed Metro ad (taken from a Chicago newspaper) on the left back side also, about the Metro thanking SP for 13 incredible years in 2000. It’s got a sky-high emotional value.

When will we see pics of your collection Cool As Ice Cream? Same for Sven, jgfox, manillascissor, toad32r and others? I’m sure they will be just awesome also, and will beat my pic hands down. 8)

i don’t really do posters, t-shirts or other side stuff. so i don’t have much of those.

my collection is not even worth taking a pictures of.
      everyone has what i have, seriously, it sucks :lol:

i could show my MCR collection mebbe? it has some value :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

i could show my MCR collection mebbe? it has some value :lol:[/quote:2iqd2lc5]
      Sure! Please do! :lol:

Sure! Please do! :lol:[/quote:8p2gu076] Mebbe later

i still need to have a shower, it’s getting late and i have to get up early, and it’s not that impressive tbh :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Oh boy. :D This is a dangerous thread my man. I don’t have the luxury of a lot of space (or time for assembling for that matter), however, I do have some gems. I eagerly await returning to this thread, however, on my way to ATL to see some band on Halloween. :D

jgfox
      Spectator

Arthur, you finally did it!! You started a real masturbating thread… ;)

‘And I end up feeling very alienated and unsatisfied’
      (Silverfuck/Siamese Dream ’93),

Jeroen

If somebody’s interested, I could take a seperate pic of that 750 something CDs & DVDs also.[/quote:4j5jjk7e]
      youre bluffing. show it

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur, you finally did it!! You started a real masturbating thread… ;)[/quote:5dwtspx8]

Arthur
      Spectator

youre bluffing. show it[/quote:8of0cg01]
      I might, it’s a hell of a job.

Arthur, you finally did it!! You started a real masturbating thread… ;)

‘And I end up feeling very alienated and unsatisfied’
      (Silverfuck/Siamese Dream ’93),

Jeroen[/quote:1pqchvzo]

Marc
      Spectator

My first post on this forum and already showing off :wink:

Well here’s my collection, most of it has been collected between 1994-2002

12\" picture 1:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Awesome photos! Some really nice Cassettes! Very impressive. Even have the TEITBITE 7\" promo. Very nice.

Is this your entire collection? Can’t be.

Marc
      Spectator

Awesome photos! Some really nice Cassettes! Very impressive. Even have the TEITBITE 7" promo. Very nice.

Is this your entire collection? Can’t be.[/quote:10imfclj]

This is my complete collection, apart from some compilation CD, common album CDs and common DVDs
      I started collecting vinyl first, especially the rare ones. After that came the more common stuff.
      I don’t collect posters, t-shirts or awards…although I see some nice items in Arthur’s picture

Marc

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah, wow… impressive indeed… Maybe I’ll do my entire CD collection anyway this weekend. :lol:

Welcome Marc, nice to see you here! You show-off! :P

Shannen
      Spectator

Arthur….I have to say that I have the same posters like you are having. A real rare stuffs :wink:

i’m jealous of your many french promos, marc.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Awesome photos! Some really nice Cassettes! Very impressive. Even have the TEITBITE 7" promo. Very nice.

Is this your entire collection? Can’t be.[/quote:aaoyem70]

This is my complete collection, apart from some compilation CD, common album CDs and common DVDs
      I started collecting vinyl first, especially the rare ones. After that came the more common stuff.
      I don’t collect posters, t-shirts or awards…although I see some nice items in Arthur’s picture

Marc[/quote:aaoyem70]

So, are you still collecting? If not, are you selling? You have multiple items I’d be interested in. I’m still nowhere near complete with mine. I imagine you are not interested in selling, just thought I’d ask. :oops:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yeah, wow… impressive indeed… Maybe I’ll do my entire CD collection anyway this weekend. :lol:

[/quote:2n0wh6ia]

Arthur: I DARE YOU!

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur: I DARE YOU![/quote:2ru78cu3]
      I just started uploading new stuffs again, you’re keeping me a away from that for quite some time.

Hmmm… well, ok then. See you back in a bit. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur….I have to say that I have the same posters like you are having. A real rare stuffs :wink:[/quote:15u4ng45]
      Prove it please? Can you take a pic and show us? :P

On a sidenote, the battery of my cam was dead… duhhh! Charging it now…

Marc
      Spectator

Is this your entire collection? Can’t be.[/quote:3n4yrdsa]

Marc[/quote:3n4yrdsa]

So, are you still collecting? If not, are you selling? You have multiple items I’d be interested in. I’m still nowhere near complete with mine. I imagine you are not interested in selling, just thought I’d ask. :oops:[/quote:3n4yrdsa]

I’m still collecting, but not really actively. I started collecting Zeitgeist related items, but I don’t feel the need to buy all different versions of Zeitgeist. I’m still looking for some older items like:

– Tristessa 7"pink
      – Rocket australian cd single
      – Siva australian cd/ tape

The first 2 are not very hard to find, so I’ll eventually buy them sometime

Marc

Shannen
      Spectator

Well, in that case, you got to wait till I fly home to snap a photo to proove it. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m still looking for some older items like:

– Rocket australian cd single

Marc[/quote:2fg1n363]
      I have an extra copy for you. I’m not selling, only when you have nothing in exchange… (this is something for the Trading Forum, but whatever).

Arthur
      Spectator

Do-not-ask-me-to-do-this-again. EVER. This-was-not-funny. I-repeat,-this-was-not-funny-at-all. It-took-me-almost-a-fucking :shock: -day-to-shoot-these-compilations. I-almost-broke-a-leg-and-some-CDs-falling-from-the-table,-which-was-my-camera-position.

Urgh! :shock:

But anyhow, here’s my Smashing Pumpkins silver disc treasure box. Happy scrolling! :D

US:
      US/IE/UK:
      UK/NL/BE/FR/SP/PT/SE/DE:
      IT/GR/SA/IR/CA/MX/CO/BR/AR/AU:
      Keep on scrolling, you’re almost there. This is only to enlighten these boring pics.
      AU/JP/TW/KR/rest of Asia:
      DVD/Mixed/Latest arrivals/Some (not all) bootlegs:

meh. i’ve seen better.

just kidding ;)

pretty damn cool. but try it again, but with all your other stuff! :lol:

and by the way, i just realised something. on your ‘adore’s they usually have black/no stickers saying ‘smashing pumpkins’. however, in some of the HMV’s i’ve vistited i’ve noticed that the sticker is a pale brown/creamy white colour, not black. my Adore has the black sticker and no, i’m not going to buy this different stickered version because i really need to keep my money for something else. i was just wondering if anyone else was aware of this, and if this little bit of info was useful? (i checked the collection, and have not found an Adore that has been stickered like this)

Arthur
      Spectator

but try it again, but with all your other stuff! :lol: [/quote:2ewt37ei]
      No. Read my lips. NO! 1 more time doing all this again and I will smash all my silver discs to the wall & sell this website to the My Chemical Romance fanclub. For 1 buck. Then I’ll commit suicide. :evil:

(But instead you’re happily invited to photoshop it all together, and repost it here :wink: )

and by the way, i just realised something. on your ‘adore’s they usually have black/no stickers saying ‘smashing pumpkins’. however, in some of the HMV’s i’ve vistited i’ve noticed that the sticker is a pale brown/creamy white colour, not black. my Adore has the black sticker and no, i’m not going to buy this different stickered version because i really need to keep my money for something else. i was just wondering if anyone else was aware of this, and if this little bit of info was useful? (i checked the collection, and have not found an Adore that has been stickered like this)[/quote:2ewt37ei]

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I LOVE YOU ARTHUR!

Shannen
      Spectator

Do-not-ask-me-to-do-this-again. EVER. This-was-not-funny. I-repeat,-this-was-not-funny-at-all. It-took-me-almost-a-fucking :shock: -day-to-shoot-these-compilations. I-almost-broke-a-leg-and-some-CDs-falling-from-the-table,-which-was-my-camera-position.

[/quote:1insvufy]

Can I bring my CDs and we take the pictures together? I notice that you don’t have what I have :P

to marc and arthur, your unbelievable. wow! i could never take such photos im afraid. you guys rock man!

Marc
      Spectator

I also took a photo of the remaining items

manillascissor
      Keymaster

How’d you get the boxset to hang on the wall like that?

How’d you get the boxset to hang on the wall like that?[/quote:bkcxjosx] i think… it’s on the floor and the lighting/angle makes it look like it’s on the wall…

Marc
      Spectator

How’d you get the boxset to hang on the wall like that?[/quote:1soflxki] i think… it’s on the floor and the lighting/angle makes it look like it’s on the wall…[/quote:1soflxki]

It’s on the floor, the picture was taken from the left side and rotated 90 degrees. This creates a strange effect as if the picture was taken alongside a wall

Marc

Arthur
      Spectator

It’s on the floor, the picture was taken from the left side and rotated 90 degrees. This creates a strange effect as if the picture was taken alongside a wall

Marc[/quote:usfng7w8]
      Amongst it I see the other type of the Billy Corgan solo DVD single, I thought only this version existed!

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1928

Arthur
      Spectator

Wow, look at this guys, the same type of thread is going on at some place called Netphoria. I think that’s the name. This is some stuff from their member elektriksouls.

http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost.ph … tcount=200

Marc
      Spectator

Marc[/quote:1i35ys0h]
      Amongst it I see the other type of the Billy Corgan solo DVD single, I thought only this version existed!

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1928

[/quote:1i35ys0h]

It’s not a DVD single, it’s a CD single PROMO. Do you need scans of it?

there are a couple of different walking shade promos, actually. i have another one too.

Arthur
      Spectator

Sorry guys, my mistake. SPFC.org calls it a DVD with that pic.

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/disc … cog_id=173

Yeah, if you could send in scans of it, would be cool!

i also have the same promo, but with a japanese sticker slapped onto it. so they used the same promos (made in eu) in japan.

breun
      Spectator

It would be cool if you could log in and maintain a list of your collection on SPfreaks. Go to an item in the discography and click ‘I have this’ (or even ‘X copies’) and maybe also an option to share your list with other users. Just an idea.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Hey Breun
      You should post this suggestion in the Tips and Techs for SPFreaks.com. I think if you post this idea there as well, it may get more consideration? Anyway, just a thought.

I think it’s a good idea though. However, if implemented, it would take away the anonimity that currently exists on this site. The anonimity is there to protect people who would rather not be connected to the scans that they have provided, or let anyone know exactly what they may have.

I agree though, it would be cool to have a place, or a tool rather, to use to chronicle your own personal collection. I think an easy alternative would be to use Excel and just post links in there. That’s actually what I started doing. I take a release, give it a title, country, matrix codes, whatever else, and then put a link in the last column to reference it. You could even go so far as to import the images into the Excel document.

Once you have this, in order to share your personal collection with someone, you just send them an Excel file. Which is nice, because it’s not super-large.

Also, I could see some people coming on here, claiming that they have everything. What good would that do? What do you think Breun?

It would be cool if you could log in and maintain a list of your collection on SPfreaks. Go to an item in the discography and click ‘I have this’ (or even ‘X copies’) and maybe also an option to share your list with other users. Just an idea.[/quote:1h02jvqf]
      i have been thinking about the same thing for a while now. could be a nice extra to this site.

Arthur
      Spectator

It would be cool if you could log in and maintain a list of your collection on SPfreaks. Go to an item in the discography and click ‘I have this’ (or even ‘X copies’) and maybe also an option to share your list with other users. Just an idea.[/quote:39g85y90]
      This is on our wishlist of future development breun, EXACTLY this cool idea. Let’s say there might be something coming soon, in which this feature might be nicely fitting. I hope I can announce something about it here in December that might surprise us all. No promises however, as I have my first face-to-face meeting about it on December 1. Let’s see how that goes, fingers crossed.

And please don’t forget, this whole SPfreaks thing is a voluntary job for everybody involved… It takes a lot of time sometimes, developing new features, especially this one. I guess you know how it works, running your own website also… But I’m glad your idea already gets support from some other members here! 8)

breun
      Spectator

Yeah, I understand it will probably involve quite a bit of coding, but it just might be totally worth it (and get the site even more fans!).

Arthur
      Spectator

Created a new topic on the proper forum for this. Please add your other ideas over there, OK? Thanks!

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=298

tjackson80
      Spectator

wow amazing poster that is tjackson80, i wish i had it! but you gonna keep it right? and you must its just to cool to sell

by the way that pic is kinda big for forum cant it be smaller webmasters?

tjackson80
      Spectator

wow amazing poster that is tjackson80, i wish i had it! but you gonna keep it right? and you must its just to cool to sell

by the way that pic is kinda big for forum cant it be smaller webmasters?[/quote:1v5ykjnn]

yeah i’m keeping it, i still have to find darcy someday to get her scribbles.

lilkitn
      Spectator

Wholy crap you guys are hardcore…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Wholy crap you guys are hardcore…[/quote:2ikmlmw9]

I haven’t posted yet…. ;)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Wholy crap you guys are hardcore…[/quote:2jcjvbbv]

I haven’t posted yet…. ;)[/quote:2jcjvbbv]

What are you waiting for?

:D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Wholy crap you guys are hardcore…[/quote:z3prj0wd]

I haven’t posted yet…. ;)[/quote:z3prj0wd]

What are you waiting for?

:D[/quote:z3prj0wd]

TIME!!! No time!!!

:D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

My posters. Had to pack all these up from the house, take them to my work, then unroll and pin them, then dismantle and repackage, and take back home. What a chore!!!

But anyway, here’s most of my posters. I have a few more, but no more wallspace. ;)

whoa! That’s awesome!

Heh, i like that SP have not only used the font from the ‘nightmare before christmas’ (MCIS font), but have also included one of it’s characters on their posters (barrel – the kid with the lollipop) :lol:

it’s sad that your pink sub pop one is folded in two.
      or in four even; i can’t really tell from the pictures.
      coolest poster ever though.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

whoa! That’s awesome!

Heh, i like that SP have not only used the font from the ‘nightmare before christmas’ (MCIS font), but have also included one of it’s characters on their posters (barrel – the kid with the lollipop) :lol:[/quote:hea1ht95]

Who is Barrel? Never heard of him before…

Also, many of these posters are from concert poster artists, so the font used was entirely up to them, not SP. But you’re right, some did choose to carry the font over to the poster.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

it’s sad that your pink sub pop one is folded in two.
      or in four even; i can’t really tell from the pictures.
      coolest poster ever though.[/quote:2vywhvd9]

It’s folded twice, which makes four quadrants. And yes, it SUCKS!!! But that’s how it was shipped to me and it’s still in great condition minus the folding. If I had extra money, I’d have it framed and have the folds removed through poster restoration. Or just buy another one when it comes up (which is rarely).

And I agree, I think that’s the coolest pic of Corgan ever.

Arthur
      Spectator

I wonder if the colleagues said \"you ARE hardcore!\" also. :lol: Cool stuff manillascissor!

I recently acquired the white Caroline promo poster for Gish, in a really great shape. But unfortunately it was folded once. Last weekend I took it to a pro framing shop and they will glue it to cardboard before they frame it. Like this the \"damage\" of the folding will (almost) disappear I hope. I thought it was the best way to preserve this nice (and cheap anyway) poster… Otherwise I would never advise to do this.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

All the collegues were gone. Twas afterhours. ;)

I think if you go to a poster restoration specialist, (possible online?), they have other methods to remove folds. I imagine it’s pricy, but the technology exists. I know some older (1920s-30s) movie posters from Hollywood fetch a pretty penny once restored, so investing in the restoration makes the price skyrocket.

Obviously though, in this case, it would not make sense to invest in such pricy repair. But adhering to cardboard isn’t a bad idea, especially considering the relatively modest cost of the poster itself.

The poster I have pictured that says \"Smashing Pumpkins\" in big red Siamese Dream font is glued to thick cardboard-like material. Like styrofoam. Not entirely sure if this is how it came originally or not, as I’ve never seen another one for comparison.

Arthur
      Spectator

coolest poster ever though.[/quote:2jc55z1b]
      Disagree. This is the coolest Smashing Pumpkins poster ever:

Arthur
      Spectator

The poster I have pictured that says "Smashing Pumpkins" in big red Siamese Dream font is glued to thick cardboard-like material. Like styrofoam. Not entirely sure if this is how it came originally or not, as I’ve never seen another one for comparison.[/quote:301gcn3b]
      It should be in the SPfreaks Collection. I think it’s not there yet, same for some others you got. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

It should be in the SPfreaks Collection. I think it’s not there yet, same for some others you got. :wink:[/quote:1qvr362t]

You’re right. I wanted to scan posters in, but I think some are too large to do. Would take years. I’ll take some high def photos of the ones that aren’t on SPFreaks yet.

Arthur
      Spectator

I’ll take some high def photos of the ones that aren’t on SPFreaks yet.[/quote:1h6lkvlw]
      You rock! 8)

Pipoka
      Spectator

manillascissor,

just loved the posters!

thanks for sharing :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

manillascissor,

just loved the posters!

thanks for sharing :D[/quote:2qemphy1]

No problem, glad to share! And more to come… 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

wow, that gigantic siyl poster is really cool. so is the rest, of course. but that poster is the biggest thing i have ever seen. and i’ve been on safari.[/quote:21uu4qa0]

There are a few for sale on eBay now, Buy It Now for 8.99 US$ each at the same seller Wantzat. Here’s 1 of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Smashing-Pumpk … 0182890680

This same seller also got a few for 4.99 US$, no buy it now option however.

Fez
      Spectator

This is my, very small in comparision to yours ;), collection.
      But it isn`t about ‘whose is bigger’ is it ?
      It`s about fun of grabbing new cool Pumpkin/Pumpkin related stuff :)!

EDIT. Soon I will reduce size of it and upload it here ;)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Love that adore vynil (right?) and cherub rock single, and these hand made SP bookmark its very cool. Where did you get it?

Fez
      Spectator

Yes, this is Adore vinyl, love it too :).
      By the way, maybe some one has adore vinyl rips ? Because I would realy be happy to finally hear adore on vinyl but don`t have vinyl player :(.
      I got bookmark from friend, made just for me :).

yeah the artwork on that adore vinyl is awesome! but getting rips is illegal! i wouldnt know where to get it anyway :P

Arthur
      Spectator

This is my, very small in comparision to yours ;), collection.
      But it isn`t about ‘whose is bigger’ is it ?
      It`s about fun of grabbing new cool Pumpkin/Pumpkin related stuff :)![/quote:1sy61ia6]

Absolutely Fez my friend! Welcome here on the boards, hope you stick around and bring in many of your Polish friends! (however they should write English… :wink: )

Can I ask you a little favour Fez? Could you maximize your pics to 700 pixels wide, as your pics are ripping our board apart! :P

See what you can do… Have fun here!

Fez
      Spectator

No problem Arthur, I`ll do it tommorow as soon as I have some time free !

EDIT. I have just bought these goodies

Arthur
      Spectator

wow, that gigantic siyl poster is really cool.

so is the rest, of course. but that poster is the biggest thing i have ever seen. and i’ve been on safari.[/quote:2kd6vu7l]
      If you want to buy it framed, which I do not advice.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Smashing-Pumpki … 98&sr=8-32

Fez
      Spectator

Recently I grabbed this goodie

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Not bad for free!!!

darcysiva
      Spectator

Free is always the right price ;)

Fez
      Spectator

I believe this hasn`t been put into SPfreaks resources:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i used to have lots of stuff, but my mom threw it away long ago, she is not very nice. i moved out and then she moved and failed to tell me that she was getting rid of my sp stuff. i still am mad at her for that, and it has been 10 years. but i am slowly trying to recollect things, you all have great stuff, i am very jelous of you. when i have moved i am going to have a room for my many collections, and then i can really start to collect some good stuff.

i used to have lots of stuff, but my mom threw it away long ago, she is not very nice. i moved out and then she moved and failed to tell me that she was getting rid of my sp stuff. i still am mad at her for that, and it has been 10 years. but i am slowly trying to recollect things, you all have great stuff, i am very jelous of you. when i have moved i am going to have a room for my many collections, and then i can really start to collect some good stuff.[/quote:333u64q4]

Ouch.

What kind of stuff did she throw out?

lots of cool posters that i had, magazines, and this one really got me my vinyl of SD. i just about died on that one, and other just random stuff i had, luckly i had my cd’s with me. but she went through and got rid of so much stuff, it makes me sad sad sad, i had tons of other cool stuff too, like a salior moon shirt that she said shrunk in the wash, don’t belive her on that. but what i had was a way cool start to a huge collection. and when i got some new stuff recently and showed it to her, she was like \"NOOOO\" i could have slaped her, but she is my mom, and i am still afraid of her a little, and i can’t slap her, so….

Anonymous
      Spectator

Here’s mine so far. Hopefully to grow slowly in future…

wow

Arthur
      Spectator

I second that.

I even see a few things that make me realize I’m far from completion. And I’m not even a vinyl collector…

Good job Dazey! Good to see you around!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

THE BLACK?????

What the hell is that?

Arthur
      Spectator

THE BLACK?????

What the hell is that?[/quote:3ovucv0x]

I think a cheap bootie CD. :wink:

Dazey, show us the light please?

it’s the black session(s?). 1993-06-29. most people think it’s a bootleg indeed. they try to make it look like a radio promo.

i would really like to hear a rip of that one, actually. because i heard it’s not the same as what is circulating right now.

is there any text on the back of that promo for the aeroplane flies high?

if so, can you post a picture or a scan of that text? thx.

Arthur
      Spectator

And what about that Siva vinyl in a white sleeve? We don’t have such a thing on SPfreaks.com (yet).

manillascissor
      Keymaster

And what about that Siva vinyl in a white sleeve? We don’t have such a thing on SPfreaks.com (yet).[/quote:5vchwj1x]

Nor should you. It’s the standard edition release (the vinyl) packaged in a white sleeve. Probably passed off as a WLP, but the true Siva 12" WLPs indeed have WHITE LABELS.

Anonymous
      Spectator

TAFH is identical on both sides, except for the following text on just one of them:

Virgin’s logo, followed by, \"(c) 1996 Virgin Records America, Inc. For promotional use only-not for sale. Printed in the U.S.\"

I’m unable to scan the text where it’s even slightly legible (I tried):

Sickboy
      Spectator

nothing really to show off, but when I had some free time a while ago I put something together from my collection for a wallpaper:
      <a href="http://sicky.i-networx.de/temp/sp_wall1.jpg:2om4nuo9][/url:2om4nuo9″>

TAFH is identical on both sides, except for the following text on just one of them:

Virgin’s logo, followed by, "(c) 1996 Virgin Records America, Inc. For promotional use only-not for sale. Printed in the U.S."[/quote:1eofq8bu]
      thanks.

I’ll rip the Black Sessions disc on Sunday evening then post a link, in future it might be something I seed properly. :)[/quote:1eofq8bu]
      awesome. thanks for that too.
      what do you mean with "seed properly" and why only seed it properly in the future? will you first seed it inproperly?

Arthur
      Spectator

will you first seed it inproperly?[/quote:2gbvni5l]
      He’s a Zomb guy, I guess he means he will first rip it especially for us here and put it on YouSendIt or something, and then later create a torrent.

Arthur
      Spectator

nothing really to show off, but when I had some free time a while ago I put something together from my collection for a wallpaper[/quote:3gcp24mz]
      Awesome work!

what do you mean with "seed properly" and why only seed it properly in the future? will you first seed it inproperly?[/quote:6l5ukbhs] As Arthur said – he was talking about torrents. They are a special type of P2P download. To "seed" a torrent is to upload the file. You seed when you first create the file, but also as you’re downloading it – you send up the data that you’ve downloaded. It’s just a system to make downloads faster for people. (There’s also leeching, where you download without seeding.)

Torrents are more common with larger file sizes – such as high quality album copies, huge photo collections etc.

dude, i know what torrents are.

Sickboy
      Spectator

nothing really to show off, but when I had some free time a while ago I put something together from my collection for a wallpaper[/quote:owzcw0zu]
      Awesome work![/quote:owzcw0zu]
      thanks, I’m happy that in the end somebody replied to it :)

dude, i know what torrents are.[/quote:1l9bh57v]

but i didn’t so thanks for the info.

Fair enough.

anyway, if you’re planning to torrent this later, then i can wait for that. no need to yousendit (or whatever) it now if a torrent is coming. that would be wasted energy, in my opinion.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Here’s the Black Sessions as promised, for anybody who’d like it (there’s an info text file included):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jvo4w

.rar file (rarlabs.com).

I’ll post a heads-up here if I do seed it sometime in future (with the scans and so on). Let me know if this link expires…

Beware of Mr Excited DJ! :)

Please could I use your great pic as a Desktop background, Sickboy? 8) It’s about time I had something worthwhile to look at. :wink:

thanks for the black sessions!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nothing really to show off, but when I had some free time a while ago I put something together from my collection for a wallpaper:
      <a href="http://sicky.i-networx.de/temp/sp_wall1.jpg:2yasw5m3][/url:2yasw5m3][/quote:2yasw5m3″>

THIS IS AWESOME.

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome, thanks!

someone else promised to rip this for me more than a year ago. luckily you are a lot faster than that other person. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Thanks Dazey! Downin’ as we speak. We’ll use the artwork scans for the SPfreaks Collection, I’m sure you don’t mind, right? Haha don’t answer, I know your reply already. \"Mine is ours\". 8)

the scans look weird though. is that the real colour? i thought the sleeve was dark gray, instead of greenish.

Arthur
      Spectator

Looks a bit like a homemade product, doesn’t it?

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=2323

Anonymous
      Spectator

Correct answer, A. :) I try to up something once a week, so always check on Fridays in case there’s something of interest.

For some reason my scanner can’t handle the silvery-ness of this cardboard sleeve. The camera didn’t do a great job either, although you can see it differently and more as-is.

Arthur
      Spectator

Correct answer, A. :) I try to up something once a week, so always check on Fridays in case there’s something of interest.[/quote:13o51dph]
      You mean on Zomb, right, Dazey?

Was that cardsleeve made as an exact copy of the original? To be honest, I would have been fooled if there wasn’t the year 2008 on the disc… :lol:

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Hello, i’m new to the forum and thought it was only fitting to start by posting my stuff, so here it is…

Anonymous
      Spectator

Correct answer, A. :) I try to up something once a week, so always check on Fridays in case there’s something of interest.[/quote:39arpul6]
      You mean on Zomb, right, Dazey?

Was that cardsleeve made as an exact copy of the original? To be honest, I would have been fooled if there wasn’t the year 2008 on the disc… :lol:[/quote:39arpul6]

Yeah, I’ve been there a year now and always treated well. I’ll have exhausted my offerings by this years’ end, it’s nice to feel I’ve "given something back."

I just checked my secret (sshh) Factory and they say our new reproductions are bettering by the day. :lol:

In future, I won’t need them from Canada. :D

Arthur
      Spectator

OMG! And I thought we knew all the freaks out there! :roll:

Welcome EAZYE121, we LOVE guys (& girls also of course) like you. Hope you stick around for a bit.

Maybe you got stuff there not uploaded on SPfreaks.com’s collection yet?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Hello, i’m new to the forum and thought it was only fitting to start by posting my stuff, so here it is…

<a href="http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000450243228035386:2yavjj2b][/url:2yavjj2b”>

<a href="http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000457572044961330:2yavjj2b][/url:2yavjj2b”>

<a href="http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000405307446984501:2yavjj2b][/url:2yavjj2b”>

<a href="http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000496873456855862:2yavjj2b][/url:2yavjj2b”>

<a href="http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000442470224309077:2yavjj2b][/url:2yavjj2b][/quote:2yavjj2b”>

Welcome to spfreaks and what an awesome set, I especially love the two SD wooden boxsets. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

Me too! And the frames…

EAZYE121
      Spectator

The only one off the top of my head that is not on the site is the US promo of That’s the Way.

<a href="http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2002127477906613715:2ya8ddxy][/url:2ya8ddxy”>

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah true, it’s not on SPfreaks.com yet. It will be soon I’m sure, I believe our collection webmaster has one coming his way. The autographed poster is also what I’m thinking of…

EAZYE121
      Spectator

It’s actually a framed t-shirt from the MCIS Tour. I was luck since my grandma was good friends with D’arcy’s grandma, so I got to go backstage. I ended up with2 t-shirts. One James signed \"for Robert, James\" and the other is signed \"James\", Billy and D’arcy also signed the t-shirts. I attached 2 photos that were also given to myself and my grandma \"Betty\" from D’arcy. The last photo is a signed \"The Future Embrace\" Cd I got signed in St. Louis and \"Blinking with Fists\" which a good friend got signed for me in Chi-town. let me know if you want any better pics for the site.

EAZYE121
      Spectator

double post

Arthur
      Spectator

Awesome stuff EAZYE121… Pics are fine, however, I don’t have a screen that’s mounted on a turntable device on the back… :wink:

Love that D’Arcy pic also, you own a treasure box of Smashing Pumpkins items (and stories), really. Hats off to you!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yeah, D’Arcy looks really cute there!!!!

Woah, these collections are awesome, mine pails in comparison, i would do some shoots myself but it’ll just be a disapointment in comparison :(

Arthur
      Spectator

Woah, these collections are awesome, mine pails in comparison, i would do some shoots myself but it’ll just be a disapointment in comparison :([/quote:1afmryf6]
      Bring it in anyway! Love to see it! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

I just got these. A French compilation and a French Ava Adore promo? or something.

Arthur
      Spectator

Very nice! It’s a promo yes, like this one. Did it come with the promo sheet?

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … LS&item=31 (cd)

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=5991 (promo sheet)

ObscureD
      Spectator

Here are some of my rarest SP’s items…

[url:2tz0v4zp]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020120tn0.jpg[/url:2tz0v4zp]

[url:2tz0v4zp]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020121kr7.jpg[/url:2tz0v4zp]

[url:2tz0v4zp]http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020122pw1.jpg[/url:2tz0v4zp]

I’ve all singles on CD, lot of HUT White Label vinyls, Light Into Dark sealed vinyl, MCIS 3LP numbered, Rhinoceros promo 7\", Daughter flexi, PI + 7\", siamese singles sealed, lot of french promo …. and a very very rare gig poster signed by band.

[url:1tx2adxs]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020120tn0.jpg[/url:1tx2adxs]

[url:1tx2adxs]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020121kr7.jpg[/url:1tx2adxs]

[url:1tx2adxs]http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020122pw1.jpg[/url:1tx2adxs]

I’ve all singles on CD, lot of HUT White Label vinyls, Light Into Dark sealed vinyl, MCIS 3LP numbered, Rhinoceros promo 7", Daughter flexi, PI + 7", siamese singles sealed, lot of french promo …. and a very very rare gig poster signed by band.[/quote:1tx2adxs]

o_O

Is that M2 i see there?

Crikey

ObscureD
      Spectator

o_O

Is that M2 i see there?

Crikey[/quote:nz1le6ud]

Yes it’s Q101 limited double CD

Sickboy
      Spectator

[url:imnt4sjq]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020120tn0.jpg[/url:imnt4sjq]

[url:imnt4sjq]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020121kr7.jpg[/url:imnt4sjq]

[url:imnt4sjq]http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1020122pw1.jpg[/url:imnt4sjq]

I’ve all singles on CD, lot of HUT White Label vinyls, Light Into Dark sealed vinyl, MCIS 3LP numbered, Rhinoceros promo 7", Daughter flexi, PI + 7", siamese singles sealed, lot of french promo …. and a very very rare gig poster signed by band.[/quote:imnt4sjq]
      I’d kill for the grey tristessa….

o_O

Is that M2 i see there?

Crikey[/quote:17gehlr8]

Yes it’s Q101 limited double CD[/quote:17gehlr8]

Ah.

For a minute there i thought it was the vinyl…

Wasn’t sure of the scale of the other items, whether they were CD size or big vinyl size. The Metro CD should have given me a clue :oops:

ObscureD
      Spectator

For a minute there i thought it was the vinyl…[/quote:3pn4g4ij]

If only I could find it :wink: :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Very nice! It’s a promo yes, like this one. Did it come with the promo sheet?

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … LS&item=31 (cd)

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=5991 (promo sheet)[/quote:qny2jd0x]

No it didn’t have a promo sheet, just the CD and the sleeve its in. I still like it though.

Arthur
      Spectator

Here are some of my rarest SP’s items…[/quote:a5eipod9]
      Hey welcome frenchcollectors! Good to have more and more collectors slowly coming in here. We might irritate each other on eBay sometimes (ahem… :wink: ) but on here I consider all of you great sources of information and fun! Hope you stick around for a bit my friend! And great stuff you have indeed!

No it didn’t have a promo sheet, just the CD and the sleeve its in. I still like it though.[/quote:a5eipod9]
      Me neither. Just curious. You should, the French made the most awesome promos around, just my humble collectors opinion.

ObscureD
      Spectator

Hey welcome frenchcollectors! Good to have more and more collectors slowly coming in here. We might irritate each other on eBay sometimes (ahem… ) but on here I consider all of you great sources of information and fun! Hope you stick around for a bit my friend! And great stuff you have indeed!
      [/quote:vkvb4jha]

This website is AWESOME ! Who is the webmaster ?

Arthur
      Spectator

This website is AWESOME ! Who is the webmaster ?[/quote:2vf3ey6z]
      Spread the word, my son, spread the word… I’ll ask around about your question. I have no idea.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hey french

that adore promo you have… does that come inside a cardboard sleeve? or two paper inserts?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Welcome aboard, frenchcollectors. :)

Beautiful collection there and an inspiration, from the land of many great SP items. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

Whats the history of that Rarities and B-sides promo CD? I heard it was just found in Virgin a little while back.

ObscureD
      Spectator

The Adore french promo I have is with insert (not cardboard sleeve) in a plastic sleeve.

ObscureD
      Spectator

Rarities and B-sides promo CD is a Virgin promo CD only… I never seen a different version… I think it was sent to radio stations :? ?

(My english isn’t perfect… sorry… :lol: )

Arthur
      Spectator

The Adore french promo I have is with insert (not cardboard sleeve) in a plastic sleeve.[/quote:1rs0znhv]
      You really do have some pretty neat stuff there frenchcollectors! Did you ever check SPfreaks.com in the Collection section if you have any new items to add to it? I’m sure your stuff would be most welcomed to be uploaded!

Oh, and don’t worry about your English, we all speak a strange language here sometimes. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

It’s actually a framed t-shirt from the MCIS Tour. I was luck since my grandma was good friends with D’arcy’s grandma, so I got to go backstage. I ended up with2 t-shirts. One James signed "for Robert, James" and the other is signed "James", Billy and D’arcy also signed the t-shirts. I attached 2 photos that were also given to myself and my grandma "Betty" from D’arcy. The last photo is a signed "The Future Embrace" Cd I got signed in St. Louis and "Blinking with Fists" which a good friend got signed for me in Chi-town. let me know if you want any better pics for the site.[/quote:2cxk202n]

EAZYE121, did you send those pics somewhere already? I’m confused… I think I saw them here also… :?

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

My collection is tiny, and rather unimpressive compared to most of you, but here goes :

ObscureD
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

I just got these. A French compilation and a French Ava Adore promo? or something.
      [/quote:3w4f9ns4]

I love these, big fan of French SP items (millions to collect still though).

8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

My collection is tiny, and rather unimpressive compared to most of you, but here goes :
      [/quote:1jjj9y4v]

Great set there, like a little SP Hideout. :)

Sickboy
      Spectator

the tattoo is awesome! :)

Arthur
      Spectator

I have a promo tape I didn’t find here… I think… ?

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 149dz2.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 150ry4.jpg[/quote:3e5biukj]
      You are right, cool find! Do we have your permission to upload these pics? Or do you probably have a scanner to even make better pics? If not, no problem…

ObscureD
      Spectator

Sorry… I have no scanner…
      No problem, you can upload

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yes, if i was going to get an SP tattoo, that would be the one i got.

mr.benway
      Spectator

hello again,

i’m back with some photos of my \"freaky\" collection

7 inches
      cardboard-sleeves
      asian stuff (taiwan & japan)

wow, awesomeness

hey what is that one, sp in thier own words? is it like a companion to the dvd?

Arthur
      Spectator

wow, awesomeness

hey what is that one, sp in thier own words? is it like a companion to the dvd?[/quote:1e65fr5t]
      Yeah indeed, another person with quite a bunch of rarities! mr. benway, you: 8)

& bullet: yes it is somehow, a rather rare promo cd dated back to 2001. Check info:

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … S&item=202

do you know if it is just the comentary from the dvd on cd, or is it something else?

so much neat stuff mr.benway

Arthur
      Spectator

do you know if it is just the comentary from the dvd on cd, or is it something else?[/quote:9xx21ulp]
      No it’s the Graceful Swans Of Never on CD.

holy guacamole, that is neat, i will have to find that, you should put that on the listing silly.

Arthur
      Spectator

holy guacamole, that is neat, i will have to find that, you should put that on the listing silly.[/quote:1r93n1pv]
      You’re right, I just did. I also put 2 extra scans to it, with the tracklisting inside the cardsleeve.

fancy!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is some neat stuff :)

Arthur
      Spectator

holy guacamole, that is neat, i will have to find that[/quote:1eloctec]

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=225388

Not that expensive either, for EIL.

thanks for finding that for me arthur.

As soon as i can work a camera without it being one big blur i’ll start working on.

I think i’m the running for the most stupid buyer of the year:

[url:1gi189tb]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270235054153[/url:1gi189tb]

Arthur
      Spectator

[url:yrddk0ff]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270235054153[/url:yrddk0ff][/quote:yrddk0ff]
      I’m sure you checked that Moon tape auction to our site, right? :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

As soon as i can work a camera without it being one big blur i’ll start working on.

[url:1qyco99x]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270235054153[/url:1qyco99x][/quote:1qyco99x]

Did you know that’s a bootleg? It’s very rare, but very unofficial.

I looked but couldn’t find anything, ah well, it’s too late now. I had some bad feelings, especially at that price. What the hell was i thinking?

blueczarina
      Spectator

Its yours now? I’m confused. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I looked but couldn’t find anything, ah well, it’s too late now. I had some bad feelings, especially at that price. What the hell was i thinking?[/quote:3mr5paj9]
      Arthur, The SPfreaks Preacher Man:

The OFFICIAL Moon tape is on the site, with rather clear pics and everything. The Cassettes section shows EVERY other known OFFICIAL promo/demo tape of the Pumpkins, just to avoid any confusion between hardcore collectors like you and me and many others. So anything else being offered to you that looks differently like what we show on the site here should make you very suspicious, at least! Then asking a question here on the forum will always help, as you can see in the history of the forum.

Anyway Rocket Baby Dolls… At least you can help us now with making clear scans and provide the first item in the new section Cassettes (Non-Official). Should make you proud also, in a weird sense, right? 8)

That’s right Arthur, i took a hit for the team :wink:

You know what, i even looked at the official tape on here, saw the concerts on the tape, which one was the wrong year, and everything on the cassetteis incomplete anyway, and nothing even registered.

I could of put that money aside to pay for the Limited Potential I Am One or the Pisces 12\" + 7\"…

You’ve got to laugh really :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

It’s still a really neat item Rocket, even if it’s a boot. The only reason I know it’s a boot is because when the seller originally listed it over $400, in the description was KTS, which I remember is Kiss The Stone. They’ve made plenty of (very cool) silver bottomed bootlegs in the past.

So anyway, lot of money, but whatever. Win some, lose some.

Sven
      Spectator

yup it’s a bootleg alright
      but i think it was one of the first instances back in the days we found the recordings of the 1990 show contained in this tape.

although shit’s fucked up-
      900616 – Club de Wash, Madison, Wisconsin:
      Tristessa, Snail, Rhinoceros, I Am One, Window Paine, Razor, Honeyspider
      911016 – Oscar Meyer Theater, Madison, Wisconsin:
      […] Window Paine, Bury Me, Siva, Snail […]

so—
      Madison is close to Illinois…
      Both live recordings are from Madison….
      Bonus cuts include some demo’s from the early days…
      I’d say someone got a hold of the live-tapes thru trading or even the tapes himself…
      Bought a demotape (Moon) at one of the early shows (could they have had Moon tapes left in june 90???) and made himself/herself a little bit of a money maker thing somewhere somehow…
      What I am most curious about is the sleeve shot photo which looks pretty much old skool back in the dayzzzzz….

and—
      is there any mention of KTS/Kiss the Stone as they were Italy based and it would be pretty special for them to have been into tape bootlegging then and to release a tape bootleg as early in TSP’s carreer as let’s say 1991/early 1992… just wondering…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I just remember this tape listing from awhile back. The seller listed it as KTS, which I recognized so I knew it was a bootleg.

Hopefully, Rocket Baby Dolls can provide some scans and confirm this for us.

See Rocket? Cool item!

amnesia
      Spectator

WOW.Awesome collection guys.damn,i was just sitting here and drowling all over my keyboard.You guys been collecting since 1988 or what ? hehe :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

WOW.Awesome collection guys.damn,i was just sitting here and drowling all over my keyboard.You guys been collecting since 1988 or what ? hehe :D[/quote:3615tllp]

LOL. I think Arthur has since 1987!

i started collecting since 1983. i was the one who pushed billy to start a successful band. otherwise my collection of hair locks and billy boogers would remain rather worthless.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i started collecting since 1983. i was the one who pushed billy to start a successful band. otherwise my collection of hair locks and billy boogers would remain rather worthless.[/quote:23qcx759]

I didn’t start collecting quite that soon, however I do have his last soiled diaper from ’70. It’s the holy grail of my collection.

you all are way too silly. :D

amnesia
      Spectator

i started collecting since 1983. i was the one who pushed billy to start a successful band. otherwise my collection of hair locks and billy boogers would remain rather worthless.[/quote:3w44dyc3]

I didn’t start collecting quite that soon, however I do have his last soiled diaper from ’70. It’s the holy grail of my collection.[/quote:3w44dyc3]

lmao!! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

My parents asked Billy’s parents to have a son, so their oldest son could have a silly collecting hobby later.

Then, in 1967, they send my parents a tape with some crying baby sounds. Funny thing is, so far they don’t want to give that tape to me, to add to my collection. :evil:

So my only serious frustration in life is… am I mentioned in their will? :roll:

Really, it makes me having sleepless nights. :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

you guys are so silly :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

sick collection. no pink 7” tristessa?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

sick collection. no pink 7” tristessa?

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, there are some pretty sick collections on here. i think Arthur has everything ever made and evidently stuff dating back to 1967. :lol:

oh, and welcome aboard some pumpkins. always glad to see someone new. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

sick collection. no pink 7” tristessa?[/quote:15fq6qmr]
      Hey welcome some pumpkins! I’m sure someone here got that, as I remember someone posted his vinyl and that pink vinyl was between there. It must be somewhere between the pics in this topic.

Oh by the way blueczarina, I only collect silver discs (cds & dvds) officially, as ordered by Billy Corgan. When I send him an envelope to put his hair in when he decided to get bold, he thought it was about time to stop me, and set some limits. Since then I (kinda) stick to these limits. :wink:

yes, hi and welcome.

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:
      your silly Arthur

Anonymous
      Spectator

I was briefly looking at the screen with my peripheral vision a minute ago and had to double-check.

It actually seemed like the topic was titled: \"Show off your boobies.\" :shock:

Try it yourself.

Using the peripheral vision, I mean…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Well, I think we have a substantial amount of women on here. Make your own thread gals!

i think i will pass, but someone else might want to. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

not likely bullet. :lol:

didn’t think so, but hey can’t speak for everyone.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i for one wouldn’t mind reading that thread…

blueczarina
      Spectator

well Ice Cream, if you want a peep show thread i think you and Manilla will have to make your own forum section and star in it yourselves. :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Well, I suppose that could be arranged, but only if the reward was more boobies, not man titties.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t think we can help you there. :lol:

silly silly

blueczarina
      Spectator

boys again, :roll: always stirring up trouble :lol:

JamesIha
      Spectator

New here, but been collecting SP for a while.
      Think I got some stuff not mentioned/pictuerd here. Will look it up more closely.
      Just amazing to see more people with same interest :-)

A question:
      I got a couple of 12\" with \"I am One\", hut sleeve and no print on the inner.
      The colour differs from one side and the other. One side is redish and one side is yellowish.
      Any Idea what it is?
      Looks like this but with the redish/yellowish side.
      [url:1yv1civk]http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1399[/url:1yv1civk]

Glad to have found this site :-)

Shannen
      Spectator

Welcome JamesIha. Sorry I don’t know anything about vinyl, but I’m curious where did you hear about this website?

JamesIha
      Spectator

saw a link from a person selling on ebay.
      Searched a lot on SP and discography but I’ve never seen this site.
      Maybe the webadmin should add some keywords for searshing??
      living in a summerhouse now for the summer but will be back tom my home now and then. Will try to get pictures or scan of some of my records/CDs. I don’t really collect so many other stuff from pumpkins anymore but I got a bunch of posters and an original litography from MACHINA, signed by Kafanov.

Arthur
      Spectator

Hey JamesIha, good you finally found us! :D

Actually the word discography is already in it, but only when combined with \"comprehensive\" you might find our site a bit sooner in the Google Search pages.

Anyway, have fun here, can’t wait to see your pics and other contributions! 8)

A question:
      I got a couple of 12" with "I am One", hut sleeve and no print on the inner.
      The colour differs from one side and the other. One side is redish and one side is yellowish.
      Any Idea what it is?
      Looks like this but with the redish/yellowish side.
      [url:2rzaks18]http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1399[/url:2rzaks18][/quote:2rzaks18]
      is the "red" label similar to the "pink" labels or is it more red?

can you make pictures of both sides and post them here?

what is engraved into the vinyl near the label (matrix code)?

you say you have a couple of copies. where did you find them?

JamesIha
      Spectator

is the \"red\" label similar to the \"pink\" labels or is it more red?

can you make pictures of both sides and post them here?

what is engraved into the vinyl near the label (matrix code)?

you say you have a couple of copies. where did you find them?[/quote:239xpw73]

Think it is more pink. I will make pictures of them. Perhaps I’ll get that done on monday.
      I’ll check the Matrix then too, but I think it is the standard HUTLPxx (17?)
      One I bought from a seller in nederland and one of ebay.

ah, so you also speak dutch? (i do, i’m from belgium. brugge.)

the matrix codes on the commercial release and on the white label promo release (with pink labels) are HUTT-18 A1 and HUTT-18 B1. i expect the matrix codes on your copies to be identical.

i should see some pictures first, but right now i’d say it’s probably the same white label promo release, but with other colours used for the labels.

does the yellow look like this? or more (harder) yellow? http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=2029

JamesIha
      Spectator

sorry to dissapoint you, I don’t speak dutch, I’m Swedish….
      What I think is that the colour is like the one you showed me.
      Now I really would like to get home to get some picures/scans……
      One of the copies is clean but on the other someone has written Smashing Pumpkins on the label.
      I got Cherub Rock with white label and Peel Sessions also. The peel sessions got a foldover cover that got the same print as the regular release but it’s a different sort of paper.

Now I really would like to get home to get some picures/scans……[/quote:3d2jj2jq]
      whenever you have time is soon enough.

it happens a lot that someone has written something on the white labels.

and i also have that peel sessions white label promo with the foldover cover.

JamesIha
      Spectator

Finaly I can post here. Had some trouble monday.
      SidA

cool! thanks. 8)

JamesIha
      Spectator

I looked att the picture I took but I really need to take better pictures. I try that when I get to it next time.
      Until then,

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi JamesIha, welcome! Let me try to help a little. This is how it looks like when you make a negative of that pic, it clears the lines a bit. And indeed, that letters you mention are kinda visible, if you ask me…

JamesIha
      Spectator

Yes, thanks.
      I also tried to enhance the edges and other stuff but I didn’t get too good result.
      I was sort of in a hurry when I got to photo my vinyl.
      I have made a doc-file from the information available from spfc.org.
      For my own sake I made it. Now I can get in to the document and \"redmark\" all the records that I own.
      If somebody is interested in it (a clean version) I can make it available.
      Here is my collection. Most of it anyway. Some of the items I got is not listed, yet.
      I haven’t edited the newest information (Zeitgeist for example)

http://www.iha.nu/Filer/SP_discography_ … 20Egen.doc

The file is about 15-16 Mb

If somebody want to correct my link above, please. doesn’t seem to work.

Arthur
      Spectator

I have made a doc-file from the information available from spfc.org. For my own sake I made it. Now I can get in to the document and "redmark" all the records that I own.[/quote:v73n83uu]
      You might be very happy in a few months when you happen to stick around here JamesIha! RedWolf, the programmer of this all, has almost finished a collectors feature called My Collection. He is extremely busy on another IT project (that even pays! :wink: ) so it’s set back big time unfortunately. But someday soon it will be finished, I’m sure. Read a little bit more about it here:

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=410

Arthur
      Spectator

If somebody want to correct my link above, please. doesn’t seem to work.[/quote:3i1gx9ob]
      I think it has to do with the spaces in the name maybe? It won’t download on my side also… But maybe that is because the name "SP_discography_Standard+Promo Egen.doc" changes to "SP_discography_Standard+Promo%20Egen.doc" all the time… (check the %20)

*Edit: nevermind, it works now!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yes, thanks.
      I also tried to enhance the edges and other stuff but I didn’t get too good result.
      I was sort of in a hurry when I got to photo my vinyl.
      I have made a doc-file from the information available from spfc.org.
      For my own sake I made it. Now I can get in to the document and "redmark" all the records that I own.
      If somebody is interested in it (a clean version) I can make it available.
      Here is my collection. Most of it anyway. Some of the items I got is not listed, yet.
      I haven’t edited the newest information (Zeitgeist for example)

http://www.iha.nu/Filer/SP_discography_ … 20Egen.doc

The file is about 15-16 Mb

If somebody want to correct my link above, please. doesn’t seem to work.[/quote:1idkhncu]

I don’t understand…looks like you own everything listed on spfc.org?

Arthur
      Spectator

I don’t understand…looks like you own everything listed on spfc.org?[/quote:2t7v5pyh]
      I didn’t read that… JamesIha made a Word list of all the items on SPFC.org, and he has highlighted all the items he owns… It’s a HUGE list! Good job!

JamesIha
      Spectator

Arthur is correct. The discs marked with red is the ones I own.
      Thanks for help with the linking.

The \"My collection\" thing seems great.
      The thing with my word-file is that I have a printout that I can carry with me on recordmarkets and other locations where I may find a SP record. Then I can see if I own it or not. It’s hard to keep track of all numbers in the head…..

Arthur
      Spectator

The thing with my word-file is that I have a printout that I can carry with me on recordmarkets and other locations where I may find a SP record. Then I can see if I own it or not. It’s hard to keep track of all numbers in the head…..[/quote:1uyhnx3v]
      Yeah, very true, I always have the same issues. Searching on eBay and then Alt-Tab back to SPfreaks.com is not a big deal, but every now and then I go to record fairs also. Mostly they have no wireless hotspot nor a little internet cafe. And that’s how I get doubles in my collection, when I forget my paper list…

Since I got a little PDA phone I can go to SPfreaks.com anyway sometimes, that’s pretty neato! I even post on the forum here sometimes from my PDA! 8)

JamesIha
      Spectator

OK, now I wold like to say I’m sorry….
      I got home and looked at my albums better and the \"odd\" engraving is on my Cherub Rock white labele promo…..
      Still I think it’s interesteing to find out what this engarving is.
      I will get more pictures up but I now see what the end says. \"clarie\" The first two letters are TA or JA

Anyone knows anything about a claire working whit the pressing?

Then again, what does it mean that my \"I am one\" got two different colours?

And one thing too. The white pressings, they are a bit blueish ??, just a little bit??

Arthur
      Spectator

I think your questions already got answered elsewhere, right JamesIha?

I’m bringing this topic back to life, because manillascissor still needs to post his pics of his collection… Lazy bum! :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

All right, i think its about time to show you guys my collection.Ive only been collecting for 6 months.Well its really nothing actually compare to other folks here in this forum.But here goes.

Here my vinyl collection.Really dont know why i got it since i dont collect vinyl

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

HOLY SHIT! :shock:

If that’s what you have after just six months………..

Did you remortgage your house? :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Nice nice nice… You seem to have found a one-off TAFH vinyl box? And vinyl in a cassette box? :lol:

Seriously, do I see a Zeitgeist watermarked promo there too? Good find if so. I still don’t have it yet.

And how do you keep & order it? I order my collection by country, and within country I order by year.

amnesia
      Spectator

HOLY SHIT! :shock:

If that’s what you have after just six months………..

Did you remortgage your house? :D[/quote:c6o2mdqh]

Yes.I started collecting back in March this year.Believe me, its been pricey.I never hated rice and pasta before.I do now :lol:

Needed to edit this post.I was way to busy before with millions of things :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice nice nice… You seem to have found a one-off TAFH vinyl box? And vinyl in a cassette box? :lol:

Seriously, do I see a Zeitgeist watermarked promo there too? Good find if so. I still don’t have it yet.

And how do you keep & order it? I order my collection by country, and within country I order by year.[/quote:30wpk0lh]

No its not Zeitgeist watermarked promo, but billys solo album.Well normally i have them order by country as well. but i was a lil busy so i just took some fast shoots and cleaned it up again. :wink:

Btw Billy gave me the TAFH vinyl box and the cassette box,very very rare.Its really incredible how many vinyls thats fits inside that cassette :lol:

Needed to edit this post.I was way to busy before with millions of things :P

ObscureD
      Spectator

Beautiful collection… really ! :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Recived this today :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Recived this today :wink:

[/quote:1k0hngkw]

Lucky Mayo..ugh I need a job so I can afford to spend extra $ on SP items…
      one day….

I was totally looking at that on Ebay…more like watching it, then forgot about it…
      nice pick up

Arthur
      Spectator

Yup, cool mayo. What’s next? Shopping spree is on, it looks to me. :wink:

i am jelous so i have’t been posting much on this one. good finds mayo.

i need money, do you think i can get much if i sell my blood?

amnesia
      Spectator

Yup, cool mayo. What’s next? Shopping spree is on, it looks to me. :wink:[/quote:101lhbwk]

Not really.There has not been anything on Ebay the last week i found interesting.But i hope soon, i need to spend some money :P

Arthur
      Spectator

I think you need another extremely rare collectors’ item mayo. Something like La Saga Racontee. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

I think you need another extremely rare collectors’ item mayo. Something like La Saga Racontee. :wink:[/quote:2rdpagib]

Yeah.I still need that one :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I know where you can get it, for $425.

amnesia
      Spectator

I know where you can get it, for $425.[/quote:2hvt02zr]

From here. http://www.slcd.com/cgi-bin/mysqlShop.c … duct=44700

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yup

Arthur
      Spectator

Funny. I thought I didn’t have it anymore, my ticket to the very first Smashing Pumpkins gig way back in 1996. But I did! :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice.I still need to see them live. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m afraid you are still too young mayo. You were not even born when I was already rockin’ out live on the Pumpkins. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

I’m afraid you are still too young mayo. You were not even born when I was already rockin’ out live on the Pumpkins. :wink:[/quote:3op8ztyx]

Im impressed you could even remember you ever been to a SP concert.Really impressive gramps. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Im impressed you could even remember you ever been to a SP concert.Really impressive gramps. :P[/quote:1vdgd3hb]
      You don’t have to be impressed. It needed that ticket to remind me about that concert I went to. :P

amnesia
      Spectator

You don’t have to be impressed. It needed that ticket to remind me about that concert I went to. :P[/quote:tev81ybb]

Thats true.Without that ticket, you could not even remember you were there.You would probo say like……Wonder when ever im going to see SP for the first time ? :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Exactly. What is SP anyway? Is it an abbreviation maybe?

Oooh! Smashing Pumpkins! Yeah, heard about them I guess. Are they good?

What? It’s the latest Disney World attraction for children 6-12 years old? Go see it mayo, maybe you like it. At my age they won’t even let me in there I’m afraid. :lol:

oh you two quit fghting, arthur aren’t you a bit old for that, and mayo, you should respect your elders!

amnesia
      Spectator

Exactly. What is SP anyway? Is it an abbreviation maybe?

Oooh! Smashing Pumpkins! Yeah, heard about them I guess. Are they good?

What? It’s the latest Disney World attraction for children 6-12 years old? Go see it mayo, maybe you like it. At my age they won’t even let me in there I’m afraid. :lol:[/quote:i154o5vs]

Well we could go to Disney World together.I could say you were my great grand father, they buy it for sure :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

oh you two quit fghting, arthur aren’t you a bit old for that, and mayo, you should respect your elders![/quote:1oflo5h8]

Hey Bullet.What to you mean by respect my elders ? You just called him old fart between the lines. :P
      And for the record we aint fighting, were just takeing a piss on each other. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Well we could go to Disney World together.I could say you were my great grand father, they buy it for sure :lol:[/quote:10nwypf1]
      :lol: Good idea! You better dress like Pippi LÃ¥ngstrump

Hahahaha :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Well we could go to Disney World together.I could say you were my great grand father, they buy it for sure :lol:[/quote:22nb4gbs]
      :lol: Good idea! You better dress like Pippi LÃ¥ngstrump

[/quote:22nb4gbs]

That beard is silly Arthur.I will be ashamed to go with you if you look like that. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

That beard is silly Arthur.I will be ashamed to got with you if you look like that. :lol:[/quote:htwvdrnc]
      Oh really? I would be walking around with the Pippi-you + monkey in the true spirit of this topic: "show off your goodies!" :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

THREAD DERAILED!! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

THREAD DERAILED!! :lol:[/quote:3r5jzs4i]
      8) I just wanted to show you girls I can do that too. 8)

OK back on topic, is there anybody collecting the (few) minidiscs of Smashing Pumpkins? Just curious.

blueczarina
      Spectator

wow :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

THREAD DERAILED!! :lol:[/quote:2gevf2bj]
      8) I just wanted to show you girls I can do that too. 8)

OK back on topic, is there anybody collecting the (few) minidiscs of Smashing Pumpkins? Just curious.[/quote:2gevf2bj]

Yes, me. I have MCIS and Machina.

I’m not collecting minidiscs.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

I was going to start here…….

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … :IT&ih=003

…..but obviously the price was a bit too much.

The thing is,i remember seeing MCIS in the shops when it was out and thinking,\"the mini-disc thing’ll never take off\".I’m regreting it now,though.

ObscureD
      Spectator

Woo! In my opinion, it’s very expensive because it is not a \"very rare\" item…

amnesia
      Spectator

Woo! In my opinion, it’s very expensive because it is not a "very rare" item…[/quote:1w5aqxbe]

Yeah a lil expensive, but its a collectors item for sure i think. :wink:

The thing is,i remember seeing MCIS in the shops when it was out and thinking,"the mini-disc thing’ll never take off".I’m regreting it now,though.[/quote:zog9fkb1]
      You were absolutely right though. The mini-disc thing never took off.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

You were absolutely right though. The mini-disc thing never took off.[/quote:2bcwdhpb]

Would still love a copy,though.Nice wee addition to the collection. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yeah it is. When you flip the little discs over, it has the tracklisting in the MCIS font. It’s so small, it’s very cute.

Plus, they get a lot of songs wrong. I’ll upload pics soon.

Unfortunately, the Machina was sealed. Unless I find another copy, I can’t post pics of this MD.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

amnesia
      Spectator

Wow.Thats a huge collections of t-shirts, very nice Della :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Wow.Thats a huge collections of t-shirts, very nice Della :)[/quote:303yvgd4]

It’s not too bad considering it’s a 6 year collection

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Here’s most of my collection that comes in cardboard sleeves or w/ paper inserts. These are my absolute favorite to collect, as they look like little 7\" vinyls. :D

Missing is my UK Machina II promo set, Live Bercy 2D FR promo, and my Zeitgeist UK album promo. Don’t know where these are at the moment. Which is annoying and a little scary too. :oops:

ObscureD
      Spectator

Very impressive ! … I see you love french promos :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

absolutely amazing collection.Most of it i dont have.My collection looks like water compares to yours and Arthurs. :shock:

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap manilla :shock: very nice!

Missing is my UK Machina II promo set, Live Bercy 2D FR promo, and my Zeitgeist UK album promo.[/quote:tpt5xx28]
      doesn’t that second to last cd look like the zeitgeist uk promo?

Arthur
      Spectator

Nice nice nice manilla! Those cds you mention that are missing, are on the left of your pc where you ripped them a while back. 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I always love swooning at this thread. :twisted:

Imho, manillascissor currently owns one of the finest SP collections in the world today.

Arthur and Cake are good contenders also, along with a few people I’ve spoken to who aren’t yet natives of the SPfreaks Freakieland (I’m working on it!). :wink:

My collection’s 100% frozen where it is, as in I simply can’t continue at this point in my life.

For a while it was upsetting, until I came to realise that every single item’s a gem in their own right. Everything counts.

Looking forward to more posts in the future, make me envious and proud, they are your FPOs (Fellow Pumpkin Orders).

:) :) :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Missing is my UK Machina II promo set, Live Bercy 2D FR promo, and my Zeitgeist UK album promo.[/quote:1bgcvra1]
      doesn’t that second to last cd look like the zeitgeist uk promo?[/quote:1bgcvra1]

That’s the Doomsday Clock UK promo – it comes in the same kind of sleeve.

amnesia
      Spectator

Doomsday Clock UK promo, never thought that one excisted.Must be rare as fuck.

i hadn’t heard of it either.

Arthur
      Spectator

Imho, manillascissor currently owns one of the finest SP collections in the world today.[/quote:1yct1cwk]
      Uhu, and they just mentioned another reason why above… :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Imho, manillascissor currently owns one of the finest SP collections in the world today.[/quote:1w090i0l]
      Uhu, and they just mentioned another reason why above… :lol:[/quote:1w090i0l]

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i hadn’t heard of it either.[/quote:2zt6bv8h]

yeah, i’ve seen it once. i think it cost me $45 if memory serves.

180244946775 – that’s the eBay item listing, but it’s no longer displayed.

will try to scan some of these babies in today.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

bring on the vinyl. here’s what 6 months looks like.

cherub rock, i am one wlp, perfect \"perfecto mixes\", mcis, siamese dream uk, stand inside your love /speed kills promo, 1979, tristessa, i am one x2, i am one 10”, today, disarm, lull, peel sessions, gish(caroline sealed), gish (hut), pisces(yellow,sealed), machina, adore (sealed)

TonightTonight
      Spectator

still have yet to find these for sale anywhere, \"got\" this after the movie was over

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Here’s what Korea looks like…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Argentina, Brazil, Mexico

amnesia
      Spectator

:shock:

Holy mother of god, nuff said :shock:

I guess its time to use RedWolfs new special feature. :P

:shock:

mr.benway
      Spectator

😯
      I guess its time to use RedWolfs new special feature. :P
      :shock:[/quote:17ootvrs]
      yepp! 8)

I didn’t know that there are so much Korean CDs (even an Zwan CD :roll: )

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Japan – I seem to have misplaced my Perfect JP CD. Maybe it’ll show up in a later scan. Seriously missing some promos from Japan, but not bad so far…

amnesia
      Spectator

Time to load up RedWolfs new special feature yet again.Poor Manilla, all his cds are here with me now. :P

Judging by all the pictures make me realize im hopeless behind when it comes to collecting.Beautiful collection Derek!! 8) :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Time to load up RedWolfs new special feature yet again.Poor Manilla, all his cds are here with me now. :P

Judging by all the pictures make me realize im hopeless behind when it comes to collecting.Beautiful collection Derek!! 8) :wink:[/quote:v173tcph]

How is that feature working? Maybe that’s where my Perfect JP CD went. WHO HAS IT!!!!????

Thanks Mayo, I’m still trying to catch up to Arthurion. But I still have to go through the US, UK, and France. Not looking forward to any of those, lmao.

amnesia
      Spectator

[How is that feature working? Maybe that’s where my Perfect JP CD went. WHO HAS IT!!!!????.[/quote:2ct2h7jx]

I love this new feature.Now i finally have the Perfect JP CD.Did i just said this out loud :oops:
      Anyway looking forward to see the rest, even though its a hard job to get them sorted and lined up. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

No Joke Mayo!!!! Glad you realize how laborious this is. Anyway, here’s Canada.

amnesia
      Spectator

You dont have the Adore and Machina promos ? I thought you did.I almost have nothing Canadian stuff, except the 1991-1998 ,earphoria and the choice cuts.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Italy

manillascissor
      Keymaster

You dont have the Adore and Machina promos ? I thought you did.I almost have nothing Canadian stuff, except the 1991-1998 ,earphoria and the choice cuts.[/quote:uuzm67bp]

Nope, still don’t have those. Also seem to be missing the CA tonight, tonight single. :?: thought I had that though, maybe not.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Fuck this is hard to do. Think I’m done for now…

amnesia
      Spectator

Fuck this is hard to do. Think I’m done for now…[/quote:25ihsgyt]

Chicken. :P :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Chicken. :P :wink:[/quote:2kjtgoot]

Golddigger hen manilla inbetween them, see?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Nobody calls me yella!!!

Australia

blueczarina
      Spectator

HOLY CRAP MANILLA :shock: :shock: :shock: HOLY CRAP :shock:

amnesia
      Spectator

So your not a Chicken after all. or are you ? We want to see more goodies. :twisted: :wink:
      Nice Au collection.I soooooo want that Siva AU singel badly. :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

i want to see your French stuff. they have some neat looking releases. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

i want to see your French stuff. they have some neat looking releases. :wink:[/quote:1bq18urq]

Me too.Ill go a make some popcorn in the meantime. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice one Dazey :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Answer: Of course it is!

amnesia
      Spectator

hehe Dazey.Nice one. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: Dazey
      :shock: Manilla fantastic collection.
      I went to the record store again yesterday no SP vinyls and an overpriced Zeitgeist cd 17 bucks, and a MCIS tape that was 5.99 but shitty..Plus I have that at my mom’s anyways. Got to sift through some cool albums though. I forgot how much fun it is looking at records in a record store. Especially the ones that I loved as a child..it was enjoyable even without a purchase

manillascissor
      Keymaster

France!

amnesia
      Spectator

Oh my god.There like 10-15 cds i want badly on that picture.Kickass collection!!!! :D

Reallly want to see the vinyl collection as well. 8) :P

Arthur
      Spectator

For a moment you scared me manilla, I was thinking your collection of French cds had become larger than mine. :shock:

But… it didn’t (yet). Gnarf. 8)

Rows 6, 7, 8 and 9. Some not even on this older pic. More gnarf. Scrickly ha! Bormps. Hehe. 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

You’ve nothing to be worried about. Well, for a couple years anyway. ;)

I really would like those Everlasting Gaze frenchies.

Arthur
      Spectator

You’ve nothing to be worried about. Well, for a couple years anyway. ;)

I really would like those Everlasting Gaze frenchies.[/quote:1bb9yf9v]
      And you got my gentleman hats off + humble compliments for your Adore era promos and Live Bercy. 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Thank you kindly, sir.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

Seriously, exceptional stuff, Mr M, cheers for sharing these pics for us to enjoy. :) :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Seriously, exceptional stuff, Mr M, cheers for sharing these pics for us to enjoy. :) :wink:[/quote:1b2ygyy4]

Thanks for enjoying! Only a true freak would…. ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

HOLY CRAP :shock: those French releases look so neat! :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Delabel knows how to make a promo. They kick butt, (most of em). Toward the year 2000, they started sucking.

amnesia
      Spectator

Delabel knows how to make a promo. They kick butt, (most of em). Toward the year 2000, they started sucking.[/quote:4ddl6hvs]

Yeah, just look at the GH 1 disc promo i got, and i only got 5 or 6 delabel release.

blueczarina
      Spectator

question: what exactly is in that Machina book or whatever it be?

Arthur
      Spectator

question: what exactly is in that Machina book or whatever it be?[/quote:3omoalu5]
      You mean this?

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, that- very cool promo. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

That is awesome. Is it real snake skin? Super cool.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

The Snakeskin promo:::::::

Mine came w/ the EU pressing of Stand Inside Your Love. Anyone else? I’m wondering if this was part of the packing, or just randomness.

Arthur
      Spectator

I think it should have come with the Machina album only? I don’t know… But if I use the little French that I know and try to read the booklet, it is promoting the Machina album. Anyway, check yourself…

http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … S&item=959

(these are the pics from my personal Machina snakeskin promo, with a sealed album and a 4-page booklet)

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Here is what my snakeskin envelope came with:
      Machina CD
      Machina Booklet in French
      Heavy Metal Machine CS
      Still Becoming Apart Promo CD with business card attached
      Another business card with reps name

amnesia
      Spectator

Very nice looking Eazy! :wink: I still need this for my collection and i doubt ill get it in the near future :(

Arthur
      Spectator

Awesome set indeed! Wow! :shock:

However, I don’t believe the cassette and the other promo cd was intended to go with the snakeskin promo package. It is so \"out of tune\", you know… But, again, pretty cool piece of Pumpkins memorabilia!

I also don’t think these all belong together. My guess is that the person who received the snakeskin promo also received some other promos, and then decided to bundle these when selling them.

Pipoka
      Spectator

I think it should have come with the Machina album only? I don’t know… But if I use the little French that I know and try to read the booklet, it is promoting the Machina album. Anyway, check yourself…

http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … S&item=959

(these are the pics from my personal Machina snakeskin promo, with a sealed album and a 4-page booklet)[/quote:5jh8xaod]

ig this helps, i read it and it only talks about Machina and the band.
      in that 2 pages is not mentioned what is on the package.

by the way, this must be really expensive right?
      i would love to have one…

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap :shock: that’s pretty neat there eazy :)

EAZYE121
      Spectator

holy crap :shock: that’s pretty neat there eazy :)[/quote:1u999f8g]

What’s pretty neat the snakeskin envelope or my carpet? :wink:

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Well, thanks to a new Ikea store near my house I have a new place to store my SP CD’s. Thought I’ll show it off…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Well, thanks to a new Ikea store near my house I have a new place to store my SP CD’s. Thought I’ll show it off…

[/quote:1xf4uc2r]

What a nice apartment/house! Very cool. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap :shock: that’s pretty neat there eazy :)[/quote:yzoaym5e]

What’s pretty neat the snakeskin envelope or my carpet? :wink:[/quote:yzoaym5e]

the snakeskin :lol: :P

but i like your display a lot too 8) very cool and very pumpkiny

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:1pl91d40]

What a nice apartment/house! Very cool. 8)[/quote:1pl91d40]
      Second that big times. 8) 8)

Jebus, it’s all Pumpkins! What do people say when they visit your place?

I have a poster from the Sacred and Profane tour up in my living room right now. But I’m thinking about taking it down, ’cause it’s really big and I don’t want my house to be all Pumpkins.

amnesia
      Spectator

[/quote:dkj20ct4]

Very nice lil Smashing Pumpkins hideout you got there Eazy, and cool carpet as well. 8) :wink:
      That poster on the wall looks really neat!!

EAZYE121
      Spectator

I finished out my basement about a year ago, so no one really sees it except myself. My wife would not let me have this up if it was in our living room. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Hehe. I did it the other way round: first build up a Smashing Pumpkins collection, then choose my girlfriend. So she knew already my whole appartment is stuffed with Pumpkins posters, pictures and sales awards. And with \"whole\" I mean: living room, dining room, hallway, bedroom and hobbyroom. I even used to have a framed Chicago newspaper poster (the thanks for 13 incredible years Metro ad/poster from 2000) in the bathroom and some newspaper articles and concert tickets in the \"little room\", but I moved those items to the living. The poster is now inside the fireplace in the living and the tickets are in the closet with my Smashing Pumpkins cd & dvd collection. There you go. 8)

But, of course, I don’t want to annoy my girlfriend with my hobby too much. So, if she suggests that an item should move, I’m fine with it without complaining. But so far she didn’t ask such a thing. Furthermore, she also suggested that if we ever move to a bigger appartment or landed property, that I will have my dedicated music room for my Smashing Pumpkins stuffs. I think that is very cool & considerate of her. 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

very cool indeed Arthur..now you are making me want to display stuff-which I don’t have :lol:

EazyE121 How long did the Ikea shelf take to put together or were you lucky and it was already assembled?
      It’s so perfect in there-you must not have children

I finished out my basement about a year ago, so no one really sees it except myself. My wife would not let me have this up if it was in our living room. :wink:[/quote:v81jvu4j]
      aha, i see. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

now you are making me want to display stuff-which I don’t have :lol: [/quote:bx2qep71]
      I once thought of framing my Smashing Pumpkins cardsleeves, all together in 1 frame… :roll:

(in the end I decided not to do it, as the (sun)light might effect the colors…)

EAZYE121
      Spectator

EazyE121 How long did the Ikea shelf take to put together or were you lucky and it was already assembled?
      It’s so perfect in there-you must not have children[/quote:r6sq417e]

It didn’t come together :cry: But took about 45 minutes to figure it out. It was also missing some pieces so I had to call Ikea and they sent them to me extremely fast (like 2 days).

And NO I do not have any kids, if I did they would be allowed close to my collection; I remember the things I destroyed when I was a kid and learned a lesson.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Eat your heart out, Bat Cave. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

Jebus, it’s all Pumpkins! What do people say when they visit your place?[/quote:35gn6xgv]

if i walked into the house and it was all pumpkins i would be like that’s kick ass 8) 8) 8)

i just have a big Gish poster on my wall and a couple smaller things above my bed and my "I Said Yes To the Mighty SP" button hanging on something on the table next to my bed. its nothing to major, but i don’t have room for all my stuff and i just have a bedroom and a bathroom because i’m living at home while i’m in school. it saves me a crap load of money. :wink:

someday i would like to frame my posters though. i just have too many other posters and artwork on the side. :roll: i tend to hoard pictures and posters.

Arthur
      Spectator

Eat your heart out, Bat Cave. 8)[/quote:2hg43hv4]
      Meanwhile, let’s celebrate that Dazey just passed 555 posts. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

I just spotted him walking around! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Spaceboye
      Spectator

i tend to hoard pictures and posters.[/quote:k38bscnv]

I’m the same way with posters.. more posters than wall space it seems…but I see one I like and I say "ooohh.. I should get that" with no intention of hanging it. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s me^^ :lol: i store them all in poster tubes. my walls are already covered. :wink:

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Jebus, it’s all Pumpkins! What do people say when they visit your place?

I have a poster from the Sacred and Profane tour up in my living room right now. But I’m thinking about taking it down, ’cause it’s really big and I don’t want my house to be all Pumpkins.[/quote:hw4q96ul]

I have plenty of other things in my basement too. So needless to say, but it not all pumpkins :P I am a big fan of Ryan Adams and the Beatles. I use to be big into the Counting Crows, but that has faded a bit. Anyways, I have stuff of theirs all over the place too.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I just spotted him walking around! :lol:

[/quote:1htvdo9l]

Guilty as charged and everrr so embarrassed. :oops:

Not only for you guys and guysesses having put up with me so long, also as I’ve posted more here than Pfizer have to Hugh Hefner.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: he’s even got a shirt

I’m scared of Ikea for the fact of putting things together-It would be me doing it and I actually don’t like to that stuff, but no one else seems to have a clue around here about putting things together or fixing things-you’d think I was the man around here :lol:
      Either way it’s a cool shelf full of Pumpkinny music, I can’t wait for my children to grow… and the sunlight thing-yeah I wouldn’t want to ruin any Pumpkin stuff…store lights do that too!

some pumpkins
      Spectator

thats a really cool shirt :!:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

cd’s

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool. Love to see these pics. 8)

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

I’ve tried doing this a couple of times,but my camera takes shit pictures.

It’s a pretty good camera,but i’m probably putting it on the wrong setting or something. :?

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

question: what exactly is in that Machina book or whatever it be?[/quote:3saf5knz]
      You mean this?

[/quote:3saf5knz]

I want this so bad! :cry:

mr.benway
      Spectator

@some pumpkins: nice pictures, nice collection!
      three siva 12” :shock: hoarder :twisted: :wink:

:?: in the cd picture, 3rd row the green & yellow cd’s on the right side of the ‘Acoustic Melon Songs’ cd: are these ‘commercial’ bootlegs? title?

amnesia
      Spectator

Kick ass collection!!! Very nice :shock:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

three siva 12” :shock: hoarder :twisted: :wink:

4th one on the way

:?: in the cd picture, 3rd row the green & yellow cd’s on the right side of the ‘Acoustic Melon Songs’ cd: are these ‘commercial’ bootlegs? title?[/quote:1hjdx3qq]

they are fanmade boots of billy’s gravity demos, labeled disk1 and 2. i also picked up "the return of the mighty sp" boot from them, also fanmade. a 2007 texas? show from the soundboard

mr.benway
      Spectator

three siva 12” :shock: hoarder :twisted: :wink: [/quote:3mqiz1m6]4th one on the way[/quote:3mqiz1m6]
      not hoarder, but H*O*A*R*D*E*R :wink:
      it’s only (estimated) 4996 to go :D

❓ in the cd picture, 3rd row the green & yellow cd’s on the right side of the ‘Acoustic Melon Songs’ cd: are these ‘commercial’ bootlegs? title?[/quote:3mqiz1m6]
      they are fanmade boots of billy’s gravity demos, labeled disk1 and 2. i also picked up "the return of the mighty sp" boot from them, also fanmade. a 2007 texas? show from the soundboard[/quote:3mqiz1m6]
      thanks for the info…

Danni
      Spectator

This here is one of my Pumpkins-wall (notice the HORRIBLE orange walls, chosen by the people living in the apartment before us. What were they thinking?!)

Siva 12\" this week! :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Very nice Honeymade. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool stuff 8) bad walls :P

Arthur
      Spectator

The black of the posters/frames looks good on the orange however, at least on the pics… :wink:

Cool pics, Honeymade Opiate! 8)

Danni
      Spectator

Thanks guys! I really hope I can re-paint the walls soon. My girlfriend feels miserable because of the orange wallpapers. :oops: This is only the beginning. I’m planning on my own SP-altar. :wink:

these are most of my smashing pumpkins cds. not included in this picture are cds that come in cardsleeves, and any release that isn’t 100% smashing pumpkins (compilations with various artists, soundtracks, side projects).

mr.benway
      Spectator

nice picture! :D

two silver ‘zeitgeist’ cds? what’s the difference?

how do you sort your cds: by era / by country / by random?

amnesia
      Spectator

nice picture! :D

two silver ‘zeitgeist’ cds? what’s the difference?

how do you sort your cds: by era / by country / by random?[/quote:3rf65aes]

I think i know why he has 2 silver Zeitgeist, one is for abuse whenever he feels for it, and the other one is sealed.

Nice picture Bram. 8)

yes, one is still sealed.

and they’re per country/region, roughly chronological.

on the left we have: canada on top, then usa, then south-america, and some asian stuff.
      on the right: europe on top, then japan (you can see the obis on some of the cds), then australia.

mr.benway
      Spectator

(…) for abuse (…)[/quote:3hgovqxn]
      ahhhh… uhhhh… :shock: :roll: cool 8)

mr.benway
      Spectator

yes, one is still sealed.

and they’re per country/region, roughly chronological.

on the left we have: canada on top, then usa, then south-america, and some asian stuff.
      on the right: europe on top, then japan (you can see the obis on some of the cds), then australia.[/quote:1ic29own]

nice, nice… thanks…

and here is a picture of my pumpkins cds (cardsleeves are stored in the white box right beside the tafh-box/zeitgeist special edition.
      cds are sorted by era; top shelves = regular cds / bottom shelves = commercial bootlegs

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i wish mine was that organized!

and i like the SP20 box. 8)

mr.benway
      Spectator

and i like the SP20 box. 8)[/quote:13t747kd]
      hehe, it’s not a Smashing-Pumpkins-20-box ( :) ), but a Sub-Pop-20-box,
      full with SubPop-Full-Album-Promo-Cardsleeves (also the orange coloured box) 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

neat stuff 8)

tjackson80
      Spectator

[/quote:1g0qmnja]

can you take another picture of your framed I am One display? I’m curious as to what makes up the third section.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Very nice goodies, Rawkers.

It’s :shock: time:

I’ve been giving some items away over the last few months, my T-shirts, etc. :)

I’m hoping to pick up a few bits ‘n pieces this year though (hopefully). :idea:

EAZYE121
      Spectator

[/quote:2j1ftn6t]

can you take another picture of your framed I am One display? I’m curious as to what makes up the third section.[/quote:2j1ftn6t]

Thats it. There is nothing else in the frame, just got cut off in picture.

Arthur
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are some awesome looking awards 8) that Zeitgeist one looks cool

Spaceboye
      Spectator

If I were to choose one, I’d probably pick the Siamese Dream award. I collect record awards from my favorite bands and I have been watching the auctions for years… but I haven’t seen most of those awards on that wall. Those are very handsome. :)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i want the pisces award 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like the SD, Adore, and Zeitgeist ones. i like how the picture overlaps the record in those ones. its cool.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i want the guy’s \"what the fuck are you looking at, of course these are mine\" gaze.

Sven
      Spectator

[/quote:2w9uhj27]

i just LOVE this picture…
      cracks me up, plus: awesome goodies!!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

^ Note: James Iha’s guitar in there, too. :) 8)

Custom Les Paul ‘Black Beauty,’ if it’s the same as my friend’s.

Gorgeous collection.

mr.benway
      Spectator

Yeah… Phantastic Picture… :D
      Mellon Collie Award = Me like 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I just counted and I have 19 different Gish CDs. WTF? :lol:

I need UK remastered, longbox version, and (of course) South Africa. And the US promo w/ silver stamp, although, I highly doubt this even exists. :roll:

But yay for 19!!!!! 8) :lol:

Sauli
      Spectator

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice collection, very cool 8)

One question though.
      I see 3 MSOTS releases with Obi, 1 is the JP, and my other guess (Correct me if im wrong) is a Taiwan, but from which country is the last one from?

I got a sealed JP promo if youre interested in it.

Sauli
      Spectator

Third is chinese, most likely bootleg.

Yes, i would very interested buying JP promo. I could probably afford to buy it next month. If thats ok PM me?

amnesia
      Spectator

No worries, just PM whenever you want. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

ZWAN ALERT :shock:

Arthur
      Spectator

Now this is what I call a Smashing Pumpkins collection. 8) :shock:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/i … t&p=541241

amnesia
      Spectator

Now this is what I call a Smashing Pumpkins collection. 8) :shock:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/i … t&p=541241[/quote:o3dgnexh]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I agree Arthur.
      Hopefully you invited the fella to drop by here?

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah, we are on the PM over there.

kylie
      Spectator

I have wanted to post in this thread for a very long time. I finally devoted a weekend to gather and properly photograph my collection. The 35 pics include everything I have except for 20 or so posters, a Machina Cardboard CD display and my SP scrapbook. I have plans to (sometime soon) make a framed display from the Siamese Dream set list and autographed drum sticks and drum head. I used to have many more shirts but I had completely worn them out over the past ten years. A good friend of mine has been telling me to get a bunch of Pumpkins shirts from ebay so she can make me an SP quilt. If that happens I will be sure to post photos as well. I love this band and see them every opportunity I get.

amnesia
      Spectator

Hi Kylie and welcome :) You probably have one of the most beautiful collections ive ever seens, very impressiv really. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi Kylie and welcome :) You probably have one of the most beautiful collections ive ever seens, very impressiv really. 8)[/quote:3gv6fey9]
      I second every word of this.

kylie, maybe you want to start using the My Collection feature on our website, to keep track of your immense collection. You can also use it for creating a wantlist, and a list of items you are willing to trade/sell. If so, I’m sure you will run into items that are not in our online database.

It would be highly appreciated by me and the other collectors that use My Collection (a few 100 worldwide) if you could send us a pic of the missing item(s), so we can put it online? No rush of course, i can understand that you spend 16 hours a day enjoying that collection you have, and then the rest of the day is used for resting and sleeping, after all that excitement… :wink:

kylie
      Spectator

Because I am big on completion, I photographed all my posters and some misc. items that were left out the first time around. I even found some surprises I had forgotten about.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8537/zximg8837copy.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9569/zximg8813.jpg

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7078 … 23copy.jpg

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9089 … 14copy.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6529/zximg8816.jpg

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/3176/zximg8819.jpg

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3896 … 24copy.jpg

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3671 … 27copy.jpg

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6269/zximg8925.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6787/zximg8927copy.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7782/zximg8928.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5439/zximg8930.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5687/zximg8932.jpg

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/136/ … 29copy.jpg

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2239 … 32copy.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5790 … 54copy.jpg

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/6059 … 39copy.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8648/zximg8850copy.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2656 … 44copy.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9869/zximg8903.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1931 … 99copy.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7797/zximg8857.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2387/zximg8911.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8381/zximg8909copy.jpg

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6285 … 52copy.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2549/zximg8860.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3096 … 62copy.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2720/zximg8823.jpg

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/738/ … 61copy.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2420 … 47copy.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6668/zximg8880.jpg

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5984 … 63copy.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4006/zximg8866.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4183/zximg8875.jpg

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3505/zximg8873.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/407/ … 41copy.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8813/zximg8902.jpg

omg.. where did u get that billy action figure?? i must have!!! i have never seen it before!

Arthur
      Spectator

omg.. where did u get that billy action figure?? i must have!!! i have never seen it before![/quote:2eslutbz]
      I remember seeing a Billy Corgan action figure in Paris, France, in a FNAC store…

kylie
      Spectator

This figure made an appearance when the Pumpkins played Cash Car Star on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS2M6PLiI50

at about 3:42 it peeks out.

Arthur
      Spectator

kylie, are we allowed to use your pics for completion of the SPfreaks collection?

kylie
      Spectator

Absolutely, Arthur. Please use them to help the site in any way you see fit. If you would like better photos of anything please let me know and I can take additional shots, no problem.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i feel like this was discussed somewhere before, but i can’t find the discussion. anyway, kylie, what is the story behind the bat strat in your case there? if i’m not delirious, it seems as though it’s left-handed and bystarlight.org claims it was used to record chimera?

http://bystarlight.org/photoarchive/dis … p?pid=3372

kylie
      Spectator

i feel like this was discussed somewhere before, but i can’t find the discussion. anyway, kylie, what is the story behind the bat strat in your case there? if i’m not delirious, it seems as though it’s left-handed and bystarlight.org claims it was used to record chimera?

http://bystarlight.org/photoarchive/dis … p?pid=3372[/quote:2dyoksxo]

I have been a fan of the pumpkins for a long time, especially the Siamese Dream era. I collect rare photos of the band from that era and I became fascinated with the bat strat. I am a guitar player and decided that I would try to replicate everything about that very special guitar. I wanted it to be as accurate as possible. I not only wanted to make an accurate reproduction but I also wanted to be able to play it as well.. and since I am a lefty it had to be done that way. I lucked out and found the neck on ebay right away. It was exactly what I wanted and, as luck would have it, the seller lived two miles from me (and I haven’t seen one since). I had the body made and painted by Warmoth. The pickups and tuning keys were perfect. The stickers were a little more tough. The bats are made by Frances Meyer. I happen to see those on ebay as well for a dollar a sheet. So I bought them and I haven’t seen them online since. They are so hard to find that I reproduced and printed more in case anyone was looking to make their own bat strat. The HONK sticker is from the record label Kranky. I contacted them and they said they haven’t had any of those stickers in 15 years, so I had to get creative. Using old photos and a few still shots from a 1993 concert, my friend and I were able to accurately recreate the sticker in Adobe Illustrator. We had a few printed up and it looked awesome. From time to time I take the guitar down and play some SP stuff. I can see why Billy loves it so much as it plays like a dream.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

awesome, i had no idea you put that much work into it. congrats on your reproduction!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

this thread was moved to the archive forum (for easier, more direct access), but more importantly, it deserves preservation! looks like we can still post under this forum as well though. so you can find it both places

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Here it is, finally. This doesn’t include any Zwan or bootlegs or a few more vinyls in the mail. I may add those later. Hopefully, it’s fun to look at!

Arthur
      Spectator

Here it is, finally. This doesn’t include any Zwan or bootlegs or a few more vinyls in the mail. I may add those later. Hopefully, it’s fun to look at!

[/quote:3usgy1oo]
      I find this very impressive. Happy birthday. 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[/quote:c138en45]
      I find this very impressive. Happy birthday. 8)[/quote:c138en45]

haha, cool. 8) thanks, man!

jupiter
      Spectator

happy birthday for yesterday man! :)

marigold
      Spectator

Happy Birthday :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbQBVbXNsU[/youtube]

why is this thread with all these goodies in the archives section?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i moved it here with a shadow thread in the collection forum. i don’t know why it doesn’t show up in the other thread? should i move it back? i just wanted to preserve all the cool pictures people have submitted over the years…

and yes, 33. cool age, :), i’m going to enjoy this year.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

happy birthday for yesterday man! :)[/quote:2y5x4464]

thanks!

marigold
      Spectator

i moved it here with a shadow thread in the collection forum. i don’t know why it doesn’t show up in the other thread? should i move it back? i just wanted to preserve all the cool pictures people have submitted over the years…

and yes, 33. cool age, :), i’m going to enjoy this year.[/quote:2kxvlqzv]

there are some very cool pics in this thread!
      – I’ll share my teeny tiny collection (in comparison), hopefully the pic shows, as it has been disappearing on twitter:

jupiter
      Spectator

hey, i’m 33 too! ;)

your collection is bigger than mine Deb.
      hey, i have that interview disc and booklet too (the picture on the front is from MCIS era, but the book only does Gish and SD)

marigold
      Spectator

hey, i’m 33 too! ;)

your collection is bigger than mine Deb.
      hey, I have that interview disc and booklet too (the picture on the front is from MCIS era, but the book only does Gish and SD)[/quote:3mp82p1m]

yeah it must have been made early in that era, not enough info on MCIS to put in the booklet yet!

marigold
      Spectator

hey, i’m 33 too! ;)

[/quote:3r4wpcll]

Happy Birthday :)

jupiter
      Spectator

i’m 34 today

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

[/quote:17529esl]

I absolutely love looking at this.I can’t stop coming back to it! :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

it’s astonishing the amount of vinyl i’ve purchased since these pictures were uploaded here! at least another 20 pieces or so.

thanks for looking! when i get into my new apartment, i will try to lay out all my vinyl in one picture, if possible. i just think it’d be a cool shot to take.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

here’s some oceania love

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Really nice!

I like your table too! :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Really nice!

I like your table too! :lol:[/quote:wkonlc00]

thanks! haha. did you notice this hide-able middle section? :P

did you notice this hide-able middle section? :P[/quote:4711rsma]
      now i did!

Arthur
      Spectator

Me too! :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

bump

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Yo,Derek!

Where’s the pic of all your vinyl you spoke of?

Go on!

Would love to see it!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

oh man, i’d LOVE to! there is just no way. my apartment is small and full of dog hair (i babysit a friend’s dog sometimes). i’d love to take it to a warehouse or something one day though and maybe do some sort of video. that’d be kinda cool. :)

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Do you mean everything or just SP?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Do you mean everything or just SP?[/quote:2oljmh4e]

just SP. that’s where i get all nerdy. :D

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Do you really have that much stuff you need a warehouse to display it? :shock:

Holy fuck! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

manillascissor (right): Yeah, this is how I want my posters to hang. You mentioned the next hangar is even bigger, right?

Real Estate Agent (left): Yes, sir. We thought that would be appropriate to host your vinyl collection.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

You sure that’s not you on the right,Arthur? :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

that looks perfect to host EVERYONE’S collection! nicely done. 8) :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Do you really have that much stuff you need a warehouse to display it? :shock:

Holy fuck! :lol:[/quote:3eo03uw6]

to display properly, yes. here’s a quick photo of almost all my vinyl. it’s just hard to see and not as beautiful as it would be if i laid all them out and you could see the artwork.

Viewing 441 reply threads

The forum ‘Archive Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.