Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur
      Spectator

Wow, awesome find! But the sticker looks like a video type of sticker? Description clearly says vinyl though.

For those that want to know: I’m not entering the competition! :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

That’s all the pics? What the fuck?

\"Hey here’s super rare record and a shitty picture of a sticker that could be mounted on my bathroom floor, for all you know. Please bid high, it’s 4/50!\"

Please……

lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

just seems like the seller is a little clueless on the item-where it came from

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, it looks a bit fishy.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i asked the seller and they said it only has 6 tracks. there is a 5 track siamese sampler cd. and there is a 2lp of the whole album whos description seems to be right but not the 6 tracks thing. all according to spfc.org

manillascissor
      Keymaster

weird. post some pics so the experts can discuss.

i think it’s weird that it’s numbered. why would they do that?

looks more like something a bootlegger would do to increase interest. dunno.

i asked the seller and they said it only has 6 tracks. there is a 5 track siamese sampler cd. and there is a 2lp of the whole album whos description seems to be right but not the 6 tracks thing. all according to spfc.org[/quote:2ukcvdp6]
      this item (6-track vinyl sampler) has never been heard of. that’s why you won’t find it on spfc.org or here.

i think the fact that nobody heard of this one before is also quite suspicious.

i’d like more pictures and the matrix codes.

Arthur
      Spectator

Solid points you’re making, Cool As Ice Cream.

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.