wtf? i don’t get this :?
      am i being dumb?
      someone fill me in! :(

manillascissor
      Keymaster

am i being dumb?
      someone fill me in! :([/quote:20px1eaf]

LOL, I was drunk when I wrote that. Was listening to Silverchair. They are quickly solidifying themselves as one of my fav bands.

am i being dumb?
      someone fill me in! :([/quote:1nmvqh2p]

LOL, I was drunk when I wrote that. Was listening to Silverchair. They are quickly solidifying themselves as one of my fav bands.[/quote:1nmvqh2p] aaaaah ok then, makes sense :lol:

zenunderground
      Spectator

earlier lyrics are kind of juvenile but then again he wrote the first album at like the age of 15 or something..

Danni
      Spectator

When the \"Year 2000\"-song aired a lot back in 1999, I have to say I really couldn’t stand that song, man! But honestly, with Diorama and Young Modern they nowadays have become one of my favourite bands. I never thought Daniel Johns was as genious as he in fact is. I’ve got some cool Silverchair vinyls also. Diorama is only 500 copies worldwide.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

When the "Year 2000"-song aired a lot back in 1999, I have to say I really couldn’t stand that song, man! But honestly, with Diorama and Young Modern they nowadays have become one of my favourite bands. I never thought Daniel Johns was as genious as he in fact is. I’ve got some cool Silverchair vinyls also. Diorama is only 500 copies worldwide.[/quote:15uksdv4]

I should get me one of those!

come on abuse me more i like it

Arthur
      Spectator

come on abuse me more i like it[/quote:1ste8sp8]
      That sounds like a quote for either the chatroom, or the 21+ forum elsewhere on here! :lol:

come on keep talkin cause its true

:lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

come on keep talkin cause its true

:lol:[/quote:hk9zljwe]
      Man, more and more people are on Pip’s mushrooms… Or do you really want to be spanked or something? :roll:

mmm shrooms hehehe just kiddin. i just had that silverchair song stuck in my head yesterday :)

Isn’t it about time for them to put out a new album? Pleeeeaaassseee????

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.