Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

Enjoy!

[url:awl4nzv1]http://www.nme.com/photos/the-wisdom-of-courtney-love/171635/2/1[/url:awl4nzv1]

[url:awl4nzv1]http://www.nme.com/photos/the-wisdom-of-courtney-love/171635/16/1[/url:awl4nzv1]

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, omg!

salkema
      Spectator

OMG, A THREESOME!!?

I think she is losing her mind. She is revealing too much info, and she is only damaging her relationship with billy.

Arthur
      Spectator

\"When I post, I forget I’m famous. It’s a really bad thing: I’m a good rock musician. I am one suck-ass celebrity, though.\" :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

that was a good one and yeah, too much info.

Arthur
      Spectator

I wish I was a stylist back in ’97 :twisted:

ladyn
      Spectator

billy’s a slut…this shit reminds me of Tiger Woods territory. I fell sorry for Yelena, especially that they were dating at this time. Good thing she moved on and is happy with her own family. It’s probably a good thing that billy isn’t \"settled\" down with someone, because he’s a revolving door for women.

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

I wish I was a stylist back in ’97 :twisted:[/quote:eoi84gpp]

To do Billy, Courtney or both?

blueczarina
      Spectator

I wish I was a stylist back in ’97 :twisted:[/quote:gxw8cisp]

To do Billy, Courtney or both?[/quote:gxw8cisp]

haha, i didn’t know you liked Billy like that Arthur. :P

Danni
      Spectator

Wow! Courtney love must truly be an intelligence reserve. NOT! Evidently, her music doesn’t sell in 2010 so she must be selling out secrets involving Kurdt and Billy C.

Great. Good luck to her in her future endeavors.

marigold
      Spectator

Billy’s response on Twitter:

‘You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right.’

:lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, i saw that but it didn’t occur to me that it was about this. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

definitely pissed at Courtney

Billy tweets

# Thought #6: so have your moment, burn up in the sun that laughs at u as equally as it appears to celebrate u+sleep knowing u have no honor. about 2 hours ago via txt
      # Only u could abandon such a beautiful, incredible child who is smarter than u, cooler than u, and better than u. Oops, did I say too much? about 2 hours ago via txt
      # Thought #5: the world is aware of your lack of responsibility, as seen in the gov’t taking away your parental right. Only you could abandon! about 2 hours ago via txt
      # Thought #4: when you issue someone an apology on YOUR facebook page you might actually mean it and take responsibility for it. But… about 2 hours ago via txt
      # Or, thought #3:maybe you should go someone nice+live off your husband’s money, u know the money he made for writing all those great songs. about 2 hours ago via txt
      # Thought #2: if you can’t write your own songs maybe you should just be happy that you fooled someone into doing your work for you… about 2 hours ago via txt
      # Thought #1: my face is my face, my heart is my heart, my money is my money. Oh, and my songs are MY songs+If you can’t write your own songs? about 2 hours ago via txt
      # You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right. about 21 hours ago via txt [/quote:2d17xeup]

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

You beat me to the punch. He really must be pissed. If I was him, I would revisit some of his old blogs on everythingfromheretothere.com. He talked alot on anger. Just a thought.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I didn’t know Billy slept with Kurt and Courtney.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I didn’t know Billy slept with Kurt and Courtney.[/quote:mnk0m1z6]

i think it was Courtney and a hair stylist. :P i don’t think Kurt and Billy dug each other that much. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

If Billy had stopped after this one \"# You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right.\" then he would have left me with a big laughter. Then we all would have moved on. Now I’m like \"Billy, come on! COME ON!\" :lol:

Danni
      Spectator

Now she got Kerry B going, too:

\"Courtney say all the shit you want about me and @billy that’s fine: you start talking shit about my wife I am going wake up @widowmakeher\"

Fuck. Why didn’t I become a rock star?

oh, this is great. the c_love drama. always delivers.

blueczarina
      Spectator

indeed it does.^^ its always entertaining. :lol:

Viewing 19 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.