Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

After a long period of talking and negotiating with agents from other websites, we are proud to announce that John from the UK has taken a seat in the SPfreaks team. The day he arrived here as Dazey he was put under a little spotlight, as he happened to be forum member #100 also. Since then he wants to share everything with us (only Smashing Pumpkins music and information that is :wink: ) and finally marry us all. Well, I might consider that last option, but I’m sure none of you is interested. Don’t worry, when he starts doing indecent proposals, we will kick him out again. Hopefully he will be finished with the booties section on SPfreaks.com by then, because that will be his focus…

Seriously now, we have an enormous gap in the CDs (Non-Official) section and none of us other teammembers is specialized on that part. John happens to know quite a bit about that type of collectors stuffs, and he’s willing to spend some of his free times with us, filling that section with information (more pics, labels, IDs, tracks etc etc). He’s a guy with humour, focus, a good heart, 2 cool jobs in real life and above all… a huge love for the music of the Smashing Pumpkins. I’m glad we have him on the team, and I hope we all get along well in the future. I think he will introduce himself a bit more here, but I leave that to him.

Stay cool John.
      Rock on Dazey!

Awesome :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool (as I will admit I started buying bootleg before more legit stuff- save for the regular albums of course)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Aaaye –

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Good to have you.

Now get to work! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Now that I see a real pic of that guy, I think he’s cute.

Other marriage competitors will have to fight me.

Be warned, I’m tough. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

I think Arthur and Dazey should maybe continue this courtship off the message boards. :wink: :lol:

welcome, john! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

W
      o
      r
      k.

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:

I’m not sure what to say, blue, this seems to have spilled so quickly from MSN into here. One of those whirlwind romances that I thought were only in Mills & Boon books… :shock:[/quote:1t3jcwa1]

Yeah, it happens a lot here.

darcysiva
      Spectator

Welcome John!!! You rawk ;)

yay!! i can’t wait!!

oh, and can you include prices? i always want to know what is a good price to pay for something. if you can’t that is ok too.

and again

YAY!!

(and your special cause i don’t usually use any caps :D )

Anonymous
      Spectator

Super-squeezie-aw-hugs also to Superlordspamulon (belated as I must have been ‘sleep typing’), darcysiva and bullettwoutbutterflywings.

Oh, a capital HUGGLER to bullet (because she’s special).

well thank you i think you’re special too!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

yay!! i can’t wait!!

oh, and can you include prices? i always want to know what is a good price to pay for something. if you can’t that is ok too.

and again

YAY!!

(and your special cause i don’t usually use any caps :D )[/quote:1qi3r2wc]

The "prices" idea sounds like a great thread/topic – very difficult on some items, though… Why not create one and then whatever fellow Pumpkins are thinking of next, they can post and receive opinions on whether it’s worthwhile? 8)

I’ll start: Gish (retail album version) probably wouldn’t be a bargain at $150 USD. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Dazey wrote:

I’ll start: Gish (retail album version) probably wouldn’t be a bargain at $150 USD. [/quote:1zfp56d0]

You kidding right.
      (sorry, i can be slow) :wink:

I’ll start: Gish (retail album version) probably wouldn’t be a bargain at $150 USD. :wink:[/quote:3b4990s7]

:|

…fuck.

no indeed not, one on ebay ended with no bids for $24.00, but i got out bid on a PI went for big bucks, i can’t rembmer how much. but it was over 50.00 though. i will start a thread on it; and then maybe we can put together a list or something for people(?)

edit**

actually i was wrong on the price for PI it went for around 50.00, i double checked. so i would say the price for that is $50.00.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I thought it wasn’t right. I bought a sealed Caroline Gish vinyl for $20-30 bucks.

Viewing 19 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.