Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

http://smashingpumpkins.com/news_5125

check it out..It’s an awesome video to see!!
      I hope to see more of this video interviewing with random people…It’s great band exposure!!!

gonna go and watch it in a minute. neat thouhg. why are they having it on sunday? i thought it was a monday through friday thing. oh well.

blueczarina
      Spectator

gonna go and watch it in a minute. neat thouhg. why are they having it on sunday? i thought it was a monday through friday thing. oh well.[/quote:ekmifkyj]

i think the original sched has gone out the window from what i can tell.

that video looks interesting. i have to watch it when i get home from work though.

i really liked it, some of those people were silly. glad they did something diffrent.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, that was a different idea for an article. its nice though. i’m glad to see something more inventive. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yeah well they are off their rocker on SP.com so I guess whenever they do it they do it..lol
      I loved it!! I would love to see more of this!!!
      They should do that before the shows!

blueczarina
      Spectator

they should do more things like this.

Marcella
      Spectator

I loved when they do stuff like that, just randomly getting to people on the streets. It was a good out of the ordinary thing to do.

yeah i think it was neat. they should have the malita members who go to concerts tape segments to show on there.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Ooh they should do something like pumpkin tv, but not on tv…like when special things come up like touring…
      SPtube
      they have fun/news videos of before and after the show and for the rest and so on…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I rather enjoyed that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i liked that video too.

i especially liked the Billy is gangsta part.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Billys’ gangster..lol..sounds like my cousin talking from Montana :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

Billys’ gangster..lol..sounds like my cousin talking from Montana :D[/quote:1kk6hxgs]

well, i’m from Montana- hehe- but i’m not even remotely gangsta.

here is a funny story though that happened to my brother. he was walking home from Taco Bell, his job, and as he cut through this alley he ran into this gangsta guy. when my brother tried to pass him he got stopped and this guy was looking around and told my brother " you better watch out, because i’m coming." then he told my brother that this was his territory or something and then he asked my brother if he had a cigarette. he thought the silver part on my brothers headphones was a cigarette i guess. so my brother told him that he didn’t have any and showed him the earphones, so the guy was all like "thats cool man." and then before he would let my brother go he made him listen to him rap. so he gave my brother some rap song about how he’s the "Don" or something. then when he was done my brother was like "oh, yeah thats some great rapping" because he was scared. then this guy gave my brother one of those gangsta hand pounds and let him go. :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

what a cool answer can do for you ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

here where i live is the same thing… if you dare to look more than once to one fo those guys probably you will ear \"what you’re looking at bitch?\"

i just try to ignore them :roll:
      but that story was pretty funny

that was so funny, i bet your brother was scared though. that \"gangster\" sounds like a tard.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that "gangster" sounds like a tard.[/quote:ni1dlbro]

hehe :lol: true^

he was scared, but i laughed a ton over his story anyway when he got home. he has the craziest shit happen to him.

thats too bad you have rude gangstas in your town Pipoka. i think most of the ones around here are fake. its Montana- it doesn’t get less gangsta then that. :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

That is funny…
      I used to have a prostitute walk up & down my street cracked out with a lace shirt tight jeans and some dirty ass high top sneakers. I finally snapped on here to quit working on my block and what not..lol
      another time some lady was smoking crack and I got off the bus to go home from work and she was trying to have chit chat while smoking crack on the sidewalk. She offered several times, but I declined-she was kinda funny-but poor drug addiction and she was like in her 40’s.
      That was my teen years..I don’t live in that area now, but mine is not far from shitty.
      I also had a gun pulled to me while I was at a Mcdonalds parking lot and I had my friends purse, with her smokes and the guy stole it…BUT I AM ALIVE!!!!
      I lived in a shitty neighborhood…dang WTF??

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is a pretty shitty neighborhood reggaeluv. that must have been scary getting a gun pulled on you.

hey that is scary, i got some scary stories, but i will tell them somewhere else.

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah those were some scary moments, but that was so long ago-matter of fact it was the Gish/SD years…lol

The gun thing scared me for a long time..I guess after awhile you forget about it until now….Thank God I’m alive!

Viewing 20 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.