Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Hey Della
      How about you create a card for the holidays that we can all print out and sign and then upload again. Usernames of course. It would be a card to SPfreaks (ourselves). 8)

It’d kill some time for you, and keep us busy as well. Design up to you, but how about a Pumpkiny Christmas?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I thought this would be neat. Since Della isn’t around, anyone want to provide a \"Have a Merry Pumpkinmas this Year\" image we can use for the front of the card?

Pipoka
      Spectator

I thought this would be neat. Since Della isn’t around, anyone want to provide a "Have a Merry Pumpkinmas this Year" image we can use for the front of the card?[/quote:31vg91v8]

i’m going to be out for a week :?
      but that is a cool ideia for sure

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Wow. This must have been a bad idea. :roll:

it’s not a bad idea, i just didn’t have a good pic

Anonymous
      Spectator

I think it was a great idea, but not enough of a time frame with the busy season upon us ;)
      maybe a new years card :?:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Wow. This must have been a bad idea. :roll:[/quote:3ml4hglf]

its fine idea. i think nobody had any time though. :wink:

i could do something except i have no scanner right now, because i’m too lazy to buy ink for my printer. ;) plus i’m burnt out on art from school. :roll: i’m behind on my Art Major compared to my other majors so i’ve had to overload myself this year to catch up. :roll:

there is always next year though (we will all be here i’m sure :P ) and other holidays too. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

The best freaky 2009 art card/pic will be posted frontpage SPfreaks.com on December 31. And I mean it! 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Sweet! Are you making it Arthur? Or are you picking one of the contest submissions :lol:
      can’t wait to see what is being posted on Dec.31

Pipoka
      Spectator

The best freaky 2009 art card/pic will be posted frontpage SPfreaks.com on December 31. And I mean it! 8)[/quote:3uvm70xy]

can’t wait !
      and manilla your idea was neat

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Sorry that I haven’t been around lately. My laptop had to get shipped off to repair, and my PC is so annoying and slow that I just haven’t been online. Been so busy with company and family etc that I haven’t even had time for any art until this week…. Sorry that I completely missed this thread!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Sorry that I haven’t been around lately. My laptop had to get shipped off to repair, and my PC is so annoying and slow that I just haven’t been online. Been so busy with company and family etc that I haven’t even had time for any art until this week…. Sorry that I completely missed this thread![/quote:1dj0ysjo]

it’s okay.

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.