Viewing 78 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

Apparently this can preordered later today from the Madame Zuzu’s website. First pressing will be limited to 250 copies. It’s not clear if there will ever be another vinyl pressing or a further release on a different format (digital maybe?).

Is anyone planning on getting this?
      I’m not sure. I think it’ll be rather expensive, to buy and to ship.

[url:oopqvv65]http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/#!News-on-AEGEA-WPCs-Upcoming-Private-Press-Record-Release/c7ba/1470738B-3C10-433B-BFC4-98D2EB7F9510[/url:oopqvv65]

News on ‘AEGEA:’ WPC’s Upcoming Private Press Record Release
      April 8, 2014

[url:1kn7yum3]http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/#!AEGEA-UPDATE/c7ba/EE4C67CC-FAE8-4B9C-AABE-44BEB2DE2263[/url:1kn7yum3]

AEGEA UPDATE
      April 19, 2014

[url:23ju48r0]http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/#!MORE-ON-AEGEA/c7ba/13CAA553-D053-4315-BECE-3FD3E27DF963[/url:23ju48r0]

MORE ON ‘AEGEA’
      April 28, 2014

[url:2x1sn7xx]http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/#!AEGEA-NEWSPRE-SALE-BEGINS-51514/c7ba/8879FD83-135B-4FE8-AC76-9D6EDD9025AB[/url:2x1sn7xx]

‘AEGEA’ NEWS/PRE-SALE BEGINS 5.15.14
      May 14, 2014

Ryan8765
      Spectator

I’m going to try to secure a copy. The store page has been taken down. so something is happening. I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this. I suppose it is a niche release. But I think it could be cool.

i don’t understand why they always have to take down a site or webpage to do a little update. what kind of crappy website management is that? surely this isn’t necessary?

in one of those posts about aegea, it says there will be 50 copies on coloured vinyl. are you going for one of those?

i can’t really judge this, but i guess the interest level is quite low. and at $60, it’s a bit silly to buy this in the hope it’ll sell out quickly, and that you’ll be able to make a profit. i think it might be hard to make a profit on $60. it’s not a smashing pumpkins release. (and even then… it’s not like they’re extremely popular on the collector’s market today.) so these will normally go to people who want this for themselves, either because they’re interested in the music (and can afford the expensive first pressing), or because they’re collectors.
      or maybe i’m wrong about this, and these will be going for $200 on ebay in a couple of days. who knows?

the shop has reappeared on the madame zuzu’s website, but no sign of aegea yet. it is noon CST now, isn’t it?

Ryan8765
      Spectator

I was unaware of a colored variant. I believe it should be available now, but I’m not seeing anything. I’m sure there are enough collectors out there for this to sell out pretty quick. You know how it goes with all things Billy… Delays and problems are always abound.

jeroendocter
      Spectator

there is no link

it is just for sale at madamezuzu.com

Ryan8765
      Spectator

wow sold out?
      Anyone have any luck?

sold out immediately: http://www.madamezuzus.com/aegea/aegea- … -from-2007

apparently the first 50 orders get the coloured vinyl. EDIT: i guess i read that incorrectly. it doesn’t say that anywhere. or does it? it just says that 50 copies of the first pressing were on coloured vinyl. not who will get these copies. maybe the coloured copies are reserved for promo and zuzu’s (the copies that one can buy at the tea shop).

AEGEA by WPC: A Series of Experimental Recordings from 2007
      $59.95

A single, limited edition copy of AEGEA on double-vinyl; hand collated, numbered, and signed by the artist. Limited to a FIRST edition press of 250 (copies 1-250), the first 50 of which have been manufactured on aqua-colored vinyl.

Please note: Due to strong demand for this additional pressing, delivery of your edition might take slightly longer than the first; as an order for another round of records will have to be put in.[/quote:22jxj2qh]

but they’re already mentioning a second pressing.

kind of lame how they announced the presale for noon, but it only became available over half an hour later.

Ryan8765
      Spectator

Well that was fun. See you all later.

here’s a clip of the audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEeDbX7aH4E
      this is actually why i thought there’d be little interest. i was expecting something like this. who wants this? (for the music then, i mean.) surely not over 250 people.

Ryan8765
      Spectator

A 2nd pressing went up. numbers 250-500 Red. It says they are signed and numbered as well . I managed to get one. The music might be whatever. But I actually like having ambient shit playing when I have friends over and am not paying much attention.

jeroendocter
      Spectator

I got one

manillascissor
      Keymaster

at work now and before. it was hilarious to witness the 36 minute delay. i expected nothing less! but also annoying to put work aside and have to sit there and wait for whoever to get their shit together.

bought a copy of both editions. my order # is quite high, so i’m pretty sure i won’t be getting aqua, limited to the 50 first people who are lucky to hit refresh exactly 36 minutes after an announcement.

kinda lame, but exciting as a collector. been collecting other bands’ vinyl in the interim. cheap, too.

aqua, limited to the 50 first people who are lucky to hit refresh exactly 36 minutes after an announcement.[/quote:2uvvjc36]
      it doesn’t actually say that the aqua coloured vinyl copies will go to the first 50 people who order it.
      if you read that description, it just says that the first 50 copies of the first pressing will be on coloured vinyl.
      (or is there an other source that explains who will receive a coloured vinyl copy?)

also weird how the description of the first pressing contains information about the second pressing: "Please note: Due to strong demand for this additional pressing, delivery of your edition might take slightly longer than the first; as an order for another round of records will have to be put in."
      a bit messy. someone’s been copy-pasting in the wrong direction, it seems.

Sven
      Spectator

didn’t bother trying to secure a copy, with the live synth shows in mind…
      now that the track is up: damn, that’s just plain OMG awful, considering the amazing load of modular synths BC owns… pretty much lame knob twiddling by an amateur…
      oh well… guess it’s a good moment to dig up the lp’s of Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream for the real deal.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

aqua, limited to the 50 first people who are lucky to hit refresh exactly 36 minutes after an announcement.[/quote:13u2b7uq]

AEGEA by WPC: A Series of Experimental Recordings from 2007
      $59.95

A single, limited edition copy of AEGEA on double-vinyl; hand collated, numbered, and signed by the artist. Limited to a FIRST edition press of 250 (copies 1-250), the first 50 of which have been manufactured on aqua-colored vinyl.[/quote:13u2b7uq]

i may have read that the same as you did as well, but my order number was sequential (around the 250 mark – i guess i just made it). it just makes me think the #’d copies will go with the #’d order’s, um, numbers. but then again, that would be asking A LOT to pull off for whomever is actually fulfilling this order. i fully expect a damaged or warped, green, double A sided 7" copy that plays a demo version of tarantula.

it’s not impossible that the coloured vinyl copies will be the 50 copies they set aside to sell at zuzu’s and limited vinyl, and for promotion. (the amount of copies matches…)

i don’t think the order number will match the number on the record. (what’s the point?)

note that they probably didn’t start at order number 1 either, for aegea: these are order numbers of the zuzu’s webshop. all previous orders from the zuzu’s website must’ve gotten a number too. i guess they started at 1 when the webshop opened.
      (if your order for the first pressing had a number around 250, they can’t have started at 1: only 200 copies of the first pressing were for sale online.)

well, i was completely wrong when i wasn’t expecting a lot of interest. i didn’t see that coming, to be honest.

450 copies sold at $60, that’s $27k. i guess they just funded a couple of extra months of selling peanuts at zuzu’s.

do you think they’d have sold 450 copies of this if this wasn’t a limited release (announced as limited to 250)? i’m not so sure.
      maybe announcing 500 copies from the start would already have caused less interest.

Spag
      Spectator

Damn, missed it!

Spag
      Spectator

here’s a clip of the audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEeDbX7aH4E
      this is actually why i thought there’d be little interest. i was expecting something like this. who wants this? (for the music then, i mean.) surely not over 250 people.[/quote:ihcyylcc]

Probably very wise to disable the comments on YouTube…

Sven
      Spectator

well, i was completely wrong when i wasn’t expecting a lot of interest. i didn’t see that coming, to be honest.

450 copies sold at $60, that’s $27k. i guess they just funded a couple of extra months of selling peanuts at zuzu’s.

do you think they’d have sold 450 copies of this if this wasn’t a limited release (announced as limited to 250)? i’m not so sure.
      maybe announcing 500 copies from the start would already have caused less interest.[/quote:s0e0rfbz]

of course those 450 would have sold: 450 is still very limited for a BC release.
      an unlimited release might have been a whole different ‘game’, i.e. at least not a massive rush at the start, but then again: with colour pressings in the front of the print run that might have been an incentive to be early even then.

what boggles the mind quite a bit is that people had access to the live show drizzle and still wanted to buy this plain horrible excuse for experimental electronic music. it’s all in the fame / big name game, I know, but still: 60 USD for utter bs is still 60 USD too much, signed, numbered, whatever.

it was probably the smartest way to sell this: unheard music, limited, numbered, at $60. (which i find expensive for a double lp.)
      i think this got them more money than a standard release, where people would have had a chance to hear some of the music first, not that limited, at a cheaper price.

i don’t think the order number will match the number on the record. (what’s the point?)

note that they probably didn’t start at order number 1 either, for aegea: these are order numbers of the zuzu’s webshop. all previous orders from the zuzu’s website must’ve gotten a number too. i guess they started at 1 when the webshop opened.
      (if your order for the first pressing had a number around 250, they can’t have started at 1: only 200 copies of the first pressing were for sale online.)[/quote:26lkppu7]
      confirmation: https://twitter.com/ZuZusTeahouse/statu … 9301072897

manillascissor
      Keymaster

(if your order for the first pressing had a number around 250, they can’t have started at 1: only 200 copies of the first pressing were for sale online.)[/quote:2nhqloja]
      confirmation: https://twitter.com/ZuZusTeahouse/statu … 9301072897

[/quote:2nhqloja]

cool. thanks. your point about it being a zuzu’s product got me to thinking and i was pretty bummed that there were only around 250 or so online transactions. pretty lame!

Sven
      Spectator

it was probably the smartest way to sell this: unheard music, limited, numbered, at $60. (which i find expensive for a double lp.)
      i think this got them more money than a standard release, where people would have had a chance to hear some of the music first, not that limited, at a cheaper price.[/quote:gh3f448r]

for sure; if this would have been out there – even the one snippet – with a non-limited (and blahblah) release, in a standard release fashion it would have gone totally deservedly down the drain…

so, all in all; well done BC for being able to sell this at this price with just some secrecy concerning the material and a limited edtion (or make that two of those already…). nice one, especially seeing how many people fell for it, like lemmings.

marigold
      Spectator

didn’t bother trying to secure a copy, with the live synth shows in mind…
      now that the track is up: damn, that’s just plain OMG awful, considering the amazing load of modular synths BC owns… pretty much lame knob twiddling by an amateur…
      oh well… guess it’s a good moment to dig up the lp’s of Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream for the real deal.[/quote:1z6zut0u]

I read that it would be experimental music – and wanted to hear it first (try before you buy!) so I was glad that I was able to hear the audio before clicking on ‘checkout’. I was thinking it would sound instrumental like ‘Hope’ or ‘Depresso’ ….but it sounds like spaceship arrival music :)

Nice for those who want the vinyl/artwork/autograph – pretty cool item for hardcore collectors. Those ones selling on ebay though… :roll:

I’ll be interested to see the artwork Billy chose for it, the AEGEA theme is intriguing http://www.aegea.com/inspired-by-history/

nice one, especially seeing how many people fell for it, like lemmings.[/quote:q7qoij5j]
      ahahahaha!

marigold
      Spectator

I know the Ichabod is probably more ancient and Billy meant for it to be ‘meditative and alien’ but…

[url:290dhzt3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxiD6i5VcU[/url:290dhzt3]

now if the audio clip had been like that… :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i know the artwork is some sort of crumbled and weathered rock. purple staining (organic) with some oxidation staining as well. i think it’s shale. probably never know!

geofolkers
      Spectator

I bought one of the 1st, 3rd vinyl pressings at ZuZus. I went through the vinyl there. There was no colored at ZuZus. I tend to think they were used as promo stuff first then sold randomly to customers. Just my two cents

isn’t the 3rd (single disc) pressing on coloured vinyl? (lavender?) i think i’ve seen pictures of that.
      or was it part coloured, part black vinyl, just like the first pressing?

i got my copy today. acqua vinyl. aw yeah!

i’m happy with that, but i’m a bit disappointed by the price. customs added another 30 euro to the already quite expensive price tag, making it a total of $125. lovely. :? (note that the price would’ve been the same if i had received a copy on black vinyl.)

Arthur
      Spectator

customs added another 30 euro to the already quite expensive price tag, making it a total of $125. lovely. :?[/quote:1otfnrum]
      I have a little trick for that. First ship it from seller to a friend in the US, then let this friend ship it to you after taking away the tax authority info sheet. Then let him make up a new tax authority info sheet that will state its a (secondhand, if possible) product for a way lower price. For NL this price should be below $50, since above $50 will be taken from the plane/boat whatever, and taxed, I noticed. Just a tip… :)

Arthur
      Spectator

isn’t the 3rd (single disc) pressing on coloured vinyl? (lavender?) i think i’ve seen pictures of that. or was it part coloured, part black vinyl, just like the first pressing?[/quote:3emvyl92]
      All I can say is that I’m hoping to receive a black single disc version from the 3rd pressing. I didn’t plan to pick up a copy at all (let’s say I’m not a fan of all BC releases, I’m the Cherub Rock -> An Ode To No One -> 7 Shades Of Black type of guy) but when a good friend happened to visit Madame ZuZu’s, he picked up a copy for me anyway. I’m hoping it’s a The Best Of release of Aegea, I might play it a few times after all… ;)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yeah, i’m waiting for an audio rip of the vinyl. i mean, i purchased 4 copies, but i don’t have a record player (atm) or any way to rip the music. i’m excited to hear the \"music\". i might like it, i might not. not too concerned, i am a fan of billy corgan and don’t mind supporting his efforts. i will say it’s getting harder and harder though. like waiting for someone to grow up and then just having to walk away at some point.

geofolkers
      Spectator

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks

Spag
      Spectator

Thanks for the link. The visuals of that YouTube clip certainly match the ‘music’.

geofolkers
      Spectator

How many 3rd pressings are colored? What numbers are colored? It doesn’t appear to be the 1st numbers of that pressing

i didn’t even know the 3rd pressing was numbered.
      very unclear.

so there are definitely black copies of the 3rd pressing? we know that for sure?

geofolkers
      Spectator

Yeah, I have number 556. All pressings are numbered on the insert, not the vinyl

what about the \"lavender\" vinyl copies? has anyone ever seen any of those? and are these definitely \"third pressing\" (aka single disc)?
      i believe i’ve seen a picture on spnexus.com, and it mentioned that this was the third pressing, but now i’m confused.

i was wondering, if you have a third pressing, did they use the same sleeve and same insert? or did they print a different insert for the single disc edition (with a shorter tracklist)? and what about the sleeve? is it the gatefold 2lp sleeve, but with only one record inside, or is it a different sleeve?

also, these \"third pressing\" copies are numbered on the sleeve (as is the case on the other pressings), but are they also signed by bc (on the back of the sleeve)?

here’s a little overview. is this correct?
      first pressing (double LP): 50 copies on acqua vinyl (1-50), 200 copies on black vinyl (51-250), signed and numbered.
      second pressing (double LP): 250 copies on red vinyl (251-500), signed and numbered.
      third pressing (single LP): 500 copies on black and lavender vinyl, numbered (501-1000). (are they signed?)

red:

aha, i found it on spnexus (quite hard to find an old post on there): http://preview.tinyurl.com/peupotn

‘HELLO, IT’S ME’/AN ADORE-AEGEA-RAVINIA-RESISTANCE PRO-AP AWARDS-MONUMENTS TO AN ELEGY-DAY FOR NIGHT-AND MACHINA-SIDDHARTHA UPDATE BY WPC

July 25, 2014

Hello, everyone! Yes, it’s me again, blustering away….

I’ll start first with last night’s AEGEA event, which though sparsely attended was quite affable and featured a short, one hour ‘impressions’ on AEGEA set on The Music Machine Modular. Now, for posterity’s sake, let me say that if I’d announced there’d be live music I think (as before) we would have been inundated with requests and the like for reserved seating, advanced info, and so on. But it’s not always easy to strike the right balance at Zuzu’s, the capacity being small, and our events, though all cool, being of different stripes. In the case of AEGEA release party, it was to simply offer some freshly-minted 3rd edition copies for sale (the lavender press), have a laugh, and record an AEGEA live set for later release. So in that I’d it was a great success, and thank you to those who came. And if you’re interested, the ‘MUSIQUE CONCRETE’ installation is still there, on display, for a month.

As a side note, there are those who’ve not yet received their 1st edition press of AEGEA. This probably means you’ve got a colored vinyl coming, the number being low of the 250. On the 2nd edition, we’re just now getting those. Don’t ask, but let’s just say that when someone tells you something is shipped and it hasn’t, there is no way to combat that other than to apologize. I know in the future I’ll handle such timetables and contingencies differently.

[…][/quote:1lclw0ax]
      it’s not really clear how many of the 500 \"third edition\" copies are on lavender vinyl. i read that as \"all 500\", but that does not seem to be accurate.
      anyone else knows?

geofolkers
      Spectator

The 1st pressing, that was given away at the record release party, had a slight marbling to it too. Not white though

All the 3rd pressing are a single vinyl. None of them signed. I have seen more 3rd pressing colored vinyl then black vinyl.

Bram, did you find a number on your insert?

The 1st pressing, that was given away at the record release party, had a slight marbling to it too. Not white though

All the 3rd pressing are a single vinyl. None of them signed. I have seen more 3rd pressing colored vinyl then black vinyl.

Bram, did you find a number on your insert?[/quote:11yfzk3b]
      yes, there’s a number on my insert. it’s the amount of seconds that is all one really needs.

when you say "1st pressing, that was given away at the record release party", do you mean the first record of the third pressing, aka nr. 501/1000?
      (because i read on spnexus.com that this was the copy that was going to be given away, signed and personalised.)

so the 3rd pressing does come on both lavender and black vinyl? you’ve seen both. correct?

the acqua vinyl definitely does have some marbling going on.
      this is from instagram:

Spag
      Spectator

My invoice of the 3rd pressing says I’ll be receiving a lavender copy. Could it be that the black ones are only sold @ the teashop?

http://www.madamezuzus.com/aegea-3rd-pr … ored-vinyl

AEGEA 3rd Pressing/ Lavender-Colored Vinyl
      $32.99

A single, limited edition copy of AEGEA on lavender-colored vinyl; hand collated and numbered.. Limited to a THIRD edition press of 500 (copies 501-1000).

Ships in 48-72 hours

Add any teas, Hexistential Graphics T-shirts, accessories, or unique foods to your cart and receive 10% off those items while this special offer lasts. [/quote:1ny1onm0]
      no black vinyl is mentioned.

Arthur
      Spectator

Like I said before, my 3rd pressing single disc vinyl of Aegea is BLACK. I’ll post a pic later.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yeah, the red is strong and beautiful, and there is some 1-2% black marbling going on. similar to the teargarden 7\"s.

i don’t have any other colors and can’t afford them right now. will have to wait.

i think my black 1st edition also contains some black marbling, but it could just be the original black. it’s hard to discern.

i can scan my first and second pressings, if i can muster the energy. i’ll use this thread’s (mostly bram/geo) research to write out the explanatory text. please review for accuracy!!!

geofolkers
      Spectator

Bram is right, I must have been color blind. The 2 copies I have are colored. Arthur’s is colored too. I bought my 3rd pressing from Zuzus. Not zuzus online. I was looking through their vinyl, not seeing any colored stuff, so I just grabbed two copies thinking I got black. Looking for a copy of the first 50 if anyone’s interested in selling :)

The 2 copies I have are colored. Arthur’s is colored too.[/quote:uc2a6v0x]
      i’m not so sure about that:

Like I said before, my 3rd pressing single disc vinyl of Aegea is BLACK. I’ll post a pic later.[/quote:uc2a6v0x]

I was looking through their vinyl, not seeing any colored stuff, so I just grabbed two copies thinking I got black.[/quote:uc2a6v0x]
      weird. how did you manage that?
      did you go through a bunch of lavender vinyl, not realising is was coloured, and believing it was black?
      or did you go through a bunch of first pressing double LPs on black vinyl, only to end up grabbing two third pressing single LPs on lavender vinyl, without having checked their colour?

i’ll use this thread’s (mostly bram/geo) research to write out the explanatory text. please review for accuracy!!![/quote:2m0dkzqs]
      first pressing (double LP): 50 copies on acqua vinyl, 200 copies on black vinyl, signed and numbered (acqua: 1-50; black: 51-250).

second pressing (double LP): 250 copies on red vinyl, signed and numbered (251-500).

third pressing (single LP): (announced as) 500 copies on lavender vinyl, numbered (501-1000).
      we’re still checking if some copies of this third pressing come on black vinyl. this is not entirely clear yet.

Little extra detail about the third pressing; this is from the announcement of the Aegea release party at Zuzu’s:

But wait, there’s more: a 2nd prize will be offered, which will be a signed and personalized 1st copy from AEGEA’s 3rd printing, copy 501 of 1000. With additional copies in-store and offered at 32.99$.[/quote:2shsdmhk]
      So even though the third pressing is only numbered and not signed, the copy with the number 501 is signed and personalised.
      I’m not sure if this exception is worth mentioning on the spfreaks entry. Maybe not.

geofolkers
      Spectator

Who knows, the lighting in zuzus isn’t the best in spots. It’s possible they were all colored and I couldn’t see that. I was the guy opening the vinyl to check numbers while tea goes gave an uncomfortable stare. So I wasn’t as focused

i see.

so you were focusing more on the numbers than on the vinyl colour.
      and it’s possible you thought lavender records were black because you were expecting black vinyl.
      but it’s also possible that the ones you checked were black, but the ones you grabbed were lavender. (you didn’t check all of them, or did you?)
      correct?

so all the numbers you saw were in the 501-1000 range?

Arthur
      Spectator

I stand FULLY corrected. Indeed, Geo grabbed a copy for me (told me it was supposed to be a 3rd pressing single disc black copy, but it clearly isn’t lol), but he still has it. So I just received a photo of my copy of Aegea, it’s number 554/1000:

all right, thanks.
      so until someone can prove that the third pressing exists on black vinyl, there’s no reason to believe it does.

this picture also answers my question about the 1LP insert: it is indeed different from the 2LP insert. the tracklist only lists two sides, instead of four.
      excellent.

saturnine79
      Spectator

The aqua vinyl version were definitely not given to the first 50 people, who ordered. I got a first pressing nr. 6x/250 on black vinyl (ordered directly, when the link to order appearded). my girlfriend ordered two minutes later her copy (101 order numbers between my and her order) and she got the aqua version with the nr. 2x/250 ;-) At the end it was luck and we are both happy ;-) If you look on twitter and instagram, it seems that most of the aqua vinyls were given outside the US (I´m living in Europe,).

By the way: does anyone know, if the handwritten \"Thank You\" Card, that comes with the vinyl, is written by BC himself (I don´t think so). And what is with the handwritten vinyl number?

i also had the impression that most of the acqua vinyl copies went to europe. could this be the case?

i don’t think i got that thank you card. i saw it on a picture, but i haven’t found it on my copy.

geofolkers
      Spectator

I’m pretty sure the thank you card is not written by BC. The numbers on the insert either

saturnine79
      Spectator

the thank you card looks a lot like billys signature I thinkl (but I don´t think, that he has written it), the numbers doesn´t look like it´s written by Billy (the numbers are totally different).

i found a picture of a thank you card.
      there doesn’t seem to be a signature on it.
      is the thank you card you have (or have seen) different, saturnine79?

i still haven’t listened to this.
      one day, one day…

saturnine79
      Spectator

i found a picture of a thank you card.
      there doesn’t seem to be a signature on it.
      is the thank you card you have (or have seen) different, saturnine79?

[/quote:2pzk1rpx]

yes it´s the same. We got two copies, but just in one there were this card in it.

wow, an acqua copy sold on ebay for AU$660 (about €470 or over US$600)
      http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321509716454

for that money, i wouldn’t mind letting go of my copy. jeez.

Arthur
      Spectator

Wow, that’s a lot! :shock:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

wow, an acqua copy sold on ebay for AU$660 (about €470 or over US$600)
      http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321509716454

for that money, i wouldn’t mind letting go of my copy. jeez.[/quote:13tpn6y4]

why isn’t it numbered?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i’ll use this thread’s (mostly bram/geo) research to write out the explanatory text. please review for accuracy!!![/quote:1jgylnar]
      first pressing (double LP): 50 copies on acqua vinyl, 200 copies on black vinyl, signed and numbered (acqua: 1-50; black: 51-250).
      [/quote:1jgylnar]

thanks, bram. added.

why isn’t it numbered?[/quote:11uc0nys]
      it is numbered. the seller photoshopped the number out.

probably to avoid being recognised by zuzu’s, who might have kept a record of who got which number.
      but i don’t think zuzu’s did that.
      and even if they did, why try to stay anonymous when selling this? what’s wrong with sellling a record, besides maybe seeming a little ungrateful?

on top of that, how anonymous are you anyway? how many acqua copies do you think they sent to sydney? if they kept a record, they’ll probably know who the seller is quickly, even without the number.

thanks, bram. added.[/quote:g2sbyrvv]
      thanks, derek!

geofolkers
      Spectator

<a href="http://s71.photobucket.com/user/geofolkers/media/1B0C5E13-54D3-4CA4-B810-F09FF5F48D2C.jpg.html:11cb2hzq][/url:11cb2hzq”>

it exists!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

badass

Viewing 78 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.