August 13, 2008 – Tennessee Theatre – Knoxville, TN
      August 15, 2008 – Ovens Auditorium – Charlotte, NC
      August 16, 2008 – Charlottesville Pavillion – Charlottsville, VA
      August 19, 2008 – Mizner Park Amphitheatre – Boca Raton, FL
      August 20, 2008 – Ruth Eckerd Hall – Clearwater, FL

ty Arthur.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Think I’m going to check out the Knoxville show. I’ll have to travel a whopping 10 miles, so I might as well. It’s their first appearance here. Tickets on sale in 1.5 hours! Hope I get some good seats!

hope you do too, me and last rose are going to louisville on the 12th.

Anonymous
      Spectator

at least we all can attend a show, with a few exceptions to the ones who live across the gigantic ocean.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yep, just got the tix. 8)

Pipoka
      Spectator

at least we all can attend a show, with a few exceptions to the ones who live across the gigantic ocean.[/quote:14wry2mk]

yes… :(

i don’t understand one thing. you do really have seats, or are you talking about areas with different prices?

let me explain better. when i buy a ticket i usually have 3 choices. audience, first balcony, and second balcony, and of course, 3 different prices. but inside one category i can be wherever i want, i just have to go earlier if i want to be in the better places… but we don’t have "a seat"… :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

we have seats. it’s not first come, first served.

Pipoka
      Spectator

that’s cool

Anonymous
      Spectator

WHoa Pipoka that’s a different way of getting your seat.
      Buy a ticket with no seat and stand in front/main floor,That’s a general admission for us.
      unless the whole place has seats-we all have to sit where ever our ticket says

yeah, that is why last rose and i planned it to where we could get seats next to eachother. oh i am so excited!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

Do you girls have good seats? I hope so!
      You better post some pics-in the Billy love post too.
      I will be reporting to you about the Iowa show :)
      MonteLDS is recording the show. It should be an awesome video-he’s got good seats

awesome, i def want a copy of that video. we are in the 6th row, last rose will have to tell you which side. 6th row, pretty good!!!

Marcella
      Spectator

Aww I dreamed they came to Mexico, too. Hope you guys get great seats! And tell us everything once you get back.

i will tell you everything when i get back.

Pipoka
      Spectator

i’m so jealous of you girls!!! :(

i am excited, as this will be my first sp show.

Arthur
      Spectator

1 thing: Jeff will be there. Phjew!

From Jeff’s interview on SP.com:

\"My favorite guitar to play right now is my SG Classic with Jason Lollar P-90’s. I haven’t used it on tour yet, but since it sounds so good, I’m thinking of bringing it out for the August shows.\"

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is true Arthur. :wink:

i wonder about the others.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Wow Phjew?? did you think Jeff wasn’t coming? did anyone think that?
      not me I just assume they are it until further notice

well, from what billy had said earlier in the summer we wern’t exactly sure that all the touring members from this last time would be on this next time, we hoped, but didn’t know, now we know jeff is, and i am glad he does such a good job. i hope lisa and ginger are back also.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok I am confused, yeah billy said some off the wall things about the band, but I never once had a doubt that they all wouldn’t be there.. They seem to ALL have the right chemistry that Billy wants, so to me they are here until Billy says so. or one fucks up big time

yep our seats are 6th row, right side

i’m so excited too!!! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

damn i bought one from Monte and it’s like row 9 right on the aisle though :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

aisles are the best! elbow room!

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah…lol I can slowly exit the seat for a better picture with out a head in it

Or just sit in the aisle, when it’s dark and no-one’s looking at you :)

i think i might do that.

Anonymous
      Spectator

hmmm…Billy might say something and along comes those damn users-not the hot singer Usher..lol

Marcella
      Spectator

Do you guys (bullet and last rose) are going to sit at the very front section, in front of the orchestra seats? Because if you do then you’re damn lucky!

they are gonna be in orlando now too.

July 24, 2008 – Pumpkins to play Summer Krush

Pumpkins to play Summer Krush
      The Smashing Pumpkins will be playing the Orlando stop of the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush on Friday, August 22 at 8:00 PM.

According to its official website, the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush "series will visit Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, New York and San Francisco with a different top recording artist in each city.

The event is 18+ and more information can be found at samsungsummerkrush.com or by tuning into 101.1 WJRR in Orlando, FL. [/quote:r0syurfg]

Anonymous
      Spectator

I am so happy! I got my ticket from Monte in the mail-it also came with this

Marcella
      Spectator

Oh, is it like a car sticker?

Arthur
      Spectator

No, I don’t think so. I have a little pile of those stickers too, they were a present from a good friend.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, those were just some promotional thing weren’t they. i think i’ve seen them on ebay.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Was this sticker a Machina concert promo? or album promo?
      I am just happy about it, I got a little unexpected treasure :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Is there any info on last nights show? any video? I read video recording was not allowed at this particular one.

Viewing 35 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.