Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a Cult Hero
      Spectator

i just found this video. the audio and video are pretty bad, but i was wondering if anybody knows of any higher quality audio or footage.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64TdD2ehV8&feature=related[/youtube]

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Woot thats my vid & youtube account ;)
      The original file was no higher in quality than that, it was sent to me by a member of Nation of Zeros (another forum mentioned here in another thread) I think the user was either satur9 or saturnine, I can’t recall, perhaps they would have more info on it for you if your able to get in contact with them.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Cheers for the heads-up, Blue, good luck finding one…

Nice site there, Mr Cult, some exclusive and unique bands by the looks of it.

I’d also like another version of the video if possible, so if miracles should (cough) happen, I’ll share it here.

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats funny- it turned out to be your vid Cult Hero. :wink:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I just checked through my old Nation of Zeros PM’s to see if there was any info there.
      First off the user was \"MercuryPhosphate\" not either of the other 2 I mentioned.
      And unfortunately she got the vid through Limewire and as far as I can tell had no other info on it.
      I’ve tried searching for Bauhaus tours in Chicago, and for some reason get nothing, I personally think it was around the 97/98 period, but thats just a guess on my part :s I don’t think any of this helps though, sorry.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Edit : oops double post :o

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.