Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

lilkitn
      Spectator

Hey All!

I’m an aspiring vocalist. I’ve been working on some demos now for a little while. I’ve just completed a cover of ‘Zeitgeist’, and thought it would be great if you guys could give me some feedback. Who better to ask an opinion of an SP song, than from a bunch of hardcore SP fans??? So yeah, check it out and let me know what you think! :wink:

http://www.myspace.com/kitnlil

Peace and Love,
      Kit’n

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Where is the song?

lilkitn
      Spectator

Sorry, I got so excited I forgot to put down the address :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/kitnlil

ah you’re voice sounds really good

quite beautiful :)
      but try getting some good-ish recording equipment, as the quality reduction doesn’t do your voice justice :)

Arthur
      Spectator

ah you’re voice sounds really good

quite beautiful :)
      [/quote:1oyodwkt]
      Agree. Her first album will have my name in the liner notes, will it lilkitn… :wink:

lilkitn
      Spectator

Ah thanks guys! You really are too sweet. I’m looking for a local band to join… so you never know… that CD might not be too far away. My friend has a band, I’m gonna see if they are interested in taking me on, and if not, I’ve got a promising looking response on my site today.

If any of you guys are MySpace members, feel free to add me… then you can get updates.

And don’t worry Arthur… there will be many thanks to you! :wink:

Kit’n

Arthur
      Spectator

My friend has a band, I’m gonna see if they are interested in taking me on, and if not, I’ve got a promising looking response on my site today.

Kit’n[/quote:1nhc0yyr]
      My advice. Take the other band if possible. Build your own career. James and D’Arcy didn’t work out either. :wink:

On a sidenote: I’m glad you go this far Kit’n, and I’m sure there’s more to come. Just practise your ass off and have tons of fun! :D

lilkitn
      Spectator

I’m just gonna see what happens right now. I still want to put up one more demo (since the max is 4), and I’m adding more and more bands everyday. I’m hoping that I will get a few offers and that way I can have my choice of where I want to go. At the very least, I’ll have fun and gain some experience… and maybe move on to something bigger. And if all goes well, I’ll have a successful career.

*crosses fingers*

Kit’n

yeah, i really hope that it’ll work out for you :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

I really like your voice!
      sounds amazing!

go ahead girl ! :)

lilkitn
      Spectator

If anyone’s interested in listening… I have another demo done. Sorry, this time it’s not an SP song… it’s Bonnie Raitt’s ‘Something to Talk About’. Give a listen and let me know if I’m getting any better! :wink:

Kit’n

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.