Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

SNC
      Keymaster

Anyone here exercise? I’ve gained a little bit of weight since I crossed the 20 something bridge. My doctor said I should exercise. I NEVER feel like it. I’m not a fan of running because I feel that it hurts your joints over time. Do any of you exercise? If yes, what do you do? I travel a lot too, so it’s hard to get into a routine. :S

i dont exercise… at all :lol: i really should, but hell, im 15.

i say, just go for a jog in the morning for like 30 minutes? just put on your iPod/mp3 player and listen to that whilst you jog and you’d be surprised how far you’ll get. put on gossamer :lol: it’ll be a good guide for how long you’ll need to jog for :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

lol, jog to gossamer. that’s a workout huh? you know, i still haven’t heard that freaking song. but maybe i will on halloween in ATL!!!

lol, jog to gossamer. that’s a workout huh? you know, i still haven’t heard that freaking song. but maybe i will on halloween in ATL!!![/quote:365pyyyy] hmm… just browse around on google or something… i’m sure you’ll find a recording somewhere. actually, i believe that i was given a download link on here somewhere, so if you have a look through some of the old posts im sure you’ll find it :)
      oh, and i’ve JUST got tickets for the reading festival (pumpkins headlining) so hopefully they’ll play gossamer too! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

no, i don’t. i’m way too handsome already, without exercising. don’t wanna explode in hottnessss…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

no, i don’t. i’m way too handsome already, without exercising. don’t wanna explode in hottnessss…[/quote:1i2foxxn]

:lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

no, i don’t. i’m way too handsome already, without exercising. don’t wanna explode in hottnessss…[/quote:2bs8piez]
      Have my 8) and keep em this time. I’ll get my spares.

I don’t exercise either anymore, only for the romantic workouts with my girlfriend. Fun to do and keeps you in shape also. :D

no, i don’t. i’m way too handsome already, without exercising. don’t wanna explode in hottnessss…[/quote:3rwcba12] don’t you just love really humble people :lol:

hey now, i can’t help it. i was born a cutie.

8) (thanks, arthur)

hey now, i can’t help it. i was born a cutie.

8) (thanks, arthur)[/quote:2hat5orv] it’s hard to believe that when your avatar is of BC looking evil :lol:

fine, don’t believe me then. i was only kidding anyway.

Anonymous
      Spectator

love Arthur’s post. We’ve all had those "workouts". Those, by far, are the best. Good for those abs.[/quote:1exemmu3]
      yeah… :)

luxe
      Spectator

If you think your metabolism slows down in your 20’s wait until your mid-30’s. Even though I have CFS, I still exercise at least 4 days a week. Either a 5 mile walk or 60 min. on elliptical machine. Gotta keep in shape when you get up there in years. SP is always the music of choice.

Arthur
      Spectator

There are 2 other reasons why I don’t exercise.

1. As David Lee Roth once said: \"I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.\". I had the same problem.
      2. When asked about his personal recipe for old age, Sir Winston Churchill used to answer: \"First of all: No sports.\". Winston Churchill is my hero.

luxe
      Spectator

Does anyone really like to work out? I have to but don’t want to. My dad was a marathon runner and I could never figure out why he’d put himself through such torture. It was like an addiction for him.

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

Oops forgot to say — that is a funny quote from David Lee Roth.

I met him back in the old 1984 days. In a Burger King. He was a total ass but what can you expect. Until the Pumpkins came along, Van Halen was one of my favorites. Too bad their new line up with Sammy Hagar wasn’t as successful as the Pumpkins.

Arthur
      Spectator

Funny, I was into Van Halen too in the old days. Not that much now anymore however.

luxe
      Spectator

I do not like Van Halen now. . and I actually don’t even like their old stuff either anymore.

The Pumpkins altered my idea of what is the best rock music ever.

~luxe

Does anyone really like to work out? I have to but don’t want to. My dad was a marathon runner and I could never figure out why he’d put himself through such torture. It was like an addiction for him.

~luxe[/quote:38rt0y7s]
      im too lazy to workout :P did a lot on the bicycle by the way but lost it
      anyway is your father still doing marathons? is he fast like 2 hours something? i dont know anywone doing this marathons

SNC
      Spectator

I exercise, mainly because if I don’t i’ll have no energy and feel like crap the entire day so I try to get it in in the morning to get that boost.
      I hate it though :lol: Until it’s over then i’m SO glad I did it.

Viewing 21 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.