Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

So I’m bored and decided to see who reigns supreme. :

First off are the lovely doughnuts, just look how they glisten in this photo.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

blueczarina
      Spectator

Voidhanger
      Spectator

Danishes. Especially cherry. Mmm.

Arthur
      Spectator

marigold
      Spectator

Danishes – yum

amnesia
      Spectator

Ill take doughnuts anytime.Im from the Denmark, the birthplace of Danishes.We have many many different flavors of Danishes here, to many and some of them are so grose
      Pecan and Maple Danishes is yummi and my fav, and thats really the only one i eat if im eating Danishes

I would take doughnuts only if they were Krispy Kreme, otherwise I’d take danishes.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

haha, I actually didn’t think anyone would respond to this but I guess I was wrong.
      I actually pick doughnuts on this one but I guess people love their danishes on this site. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

sadly I take neither :(

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

aww, have you had bad experiences with pastries? :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

nah I worked in a bakery for a few years it got really gross to be around all that, it’s a great diet plan though!!
      you end up being so sick of seeing doughnuts, danishes, cookies etc etc etc, but I still love bread

blueczarina
      Spectator

you know i actually don’t eat any of them either. i mainly try to avoid eating junk. i’m not big on doughnuts though. i like fruity danishes with cream cheese best or cinnimon roll-ish ones.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I’m actually the opposite because I love junk food, although I have no idea what that will do to my body when I’m older. :lol:

Actually I heard from someone today was National Junk Food Day.
      Everyone grab a twinkie and celebrate. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, i like some junk still too (i’m eating a mini blizzard as i type this). eating it a lot though just kind of makes me feel like crap. i feel sickish, so i try to avoid it accept for every now and then.

Arthur
      Spectator

Hehehe, I could take a lot of junk food till the 40’s somewhere, but not anymore, I’m afraid. I was over 100 kg, but now I watch out a little more and quickly returned to 90-93 kg as per today. I stopped with the french fries, mayonaise, chocolates, hamburgers and etc. Not that I feel that much better, but somehow it makes a little difference, somehow. Funny thing is, I appreciate the little treats (like Danishes, for example) much more. :)

I would like to try to lose a little weight but I love junk food and it is so hard for me to resist it! I have no will power :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I have none either especially when it comes to night cravings.
      That’s when I raid the kitchen and find some cheez its. :D

I love cheez its! :D

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

cheese nips were always the crappy step child of cheez its. :lol:
      Cheez its are where it is at!

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

can i have vod and redbull instead?

I feel the need for alchohol since i stopped smoking 3 years ago. :oops: :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like goldfish crackers better.

yep goldfish are good too. now I wish I had some :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I wish I had goldfish crackers or cheez its.

This topic is really making me hungry because at my friends house yesterday I ate her whole box of cheez its, I think I need an intervention. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, i think we need to discuss your problem. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

a whole box :shock:

stop getting the munchies

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

nah, it’s not that. :lol:

I just get terribly hungry at night and I just saw those box of cheeze its and I claimed them for my stomach, as simple as that.

Viewing 26 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.