Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

Now to something completely different: I’ve got this FF promo \"For All The Cows\" and I’ve searched for it on the internet. How rare would you value this to? Since I can’t find it anywhere I just don’t know. Can’t be a bootie??

amnesia
      Spectator

How rare they are, well i see 3 square boxes with a white square box inside, and inside of those white square box is a red X..i must say i dont think those are rare tbh.Ive seen plenty of those on the internet :P
      Ok im silly, ill go away. :oops: :wink:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

How rare they are, well i see 3 square boxes with a white square box inside, and inside of those white square box is a red X..i must say i dont think those are rare tbh.Ive seen plenty of those on the internet :P
      Ok im silly, ill go away. :oops: :wink:[/quote:1b829cef]

you’re making me laugh alot today mayo!

blueczarina
      Spectator

mayo is in joke mode evidently :P

Danni
      Spectator

Hmmm…. I haven’t even come across one of these before. Think I’m gonna go right away to the nearest optician. :oops:

Hmmm…. I haven’t even come across one of these before. Think I’m gonna go right away to the nearest optician. :oops:[/quote:r2zlt36w]

Go to tinypic if you want to upload a few images and embed them here. It’s the best way if you don’t feel like registering for accounts and stuff with photobucket/flickr et al.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Ok im silly, ill go away. :oops: :wink:[/quote:3kd0wv11]

:lol:

Honeymade Opiate

are you sure the photo link ends in .jpg ?

Danni
      Spectator

Hmmm…. I haven’t even come across one of these before. Think I’m gonna go right away to the nearest optician. :oops:[/quote:1ci03jb0]

Go to tinypic if you want to upload a few images and embed them here. It’s the best way if you don’t feel like registering for accounts and stuff with photobucket/flickr et al.[/quote:1ci03jb0]

Thanks! I will check it out. :)

Danni
      Spectator

Honeymade Opiate

are you sure the photo link ends in .jpg ?

Pipoka:

I really don’t know..
      Why? :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

because when the link doesn’t end with .jpg it doesn’t work….
      or at least i think so ! :?

Danni
      Spectator

Oh! Can’t you see the photos? :?
      I’m pretty new at this uploading photos via url-thing.
      I can see them on my screen. Maybe it’s not jpg? Next time I’ll try Imageshack maybe? :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

email pics to me at @spfreaks.com">spf-contact@spfreaks.com, i’ll put them up.

Arthur
      Spectator

Pipoka is correct.

Use the

Arthur
      Spectator

Actually your pics are OK I guess:

http://www3.speedyshare.com/data/666687 … na0003.jpg

But when I put them between the tags it shows like a red X:

Danni
      Spectator

Pipoka is correct.

Use the [/quote:1cjydg6r]

I’ll try that next time. Computers can drive a person wild and crazy.

amnesia
      Spectator

I can see them on my screen. Maybe it’s not jpg? Next time I’ll try Imageshack maybe? :roll:[/quote:b3jokvnv]

Thats why i was joking around with those squares and white squares bla bla, because we could not see them pictures, only squares. :wink:
      You probo thought i was a fruitcake or something because i was typing that squares nonsens. :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

I can see them on my screen. Maybe it’s not jpg? Next time I’ll try Imageshack maybe? :roll:[/quote:2ohmn2xm]

Thats why i was joking around with those squares and white squares bla bla, because we could not see them pictures, only squares. :wink:
      You probo thought i was a fruitcake or something because i was typing that squares nonsens. :wink:[/quote:2ohmn2xm]

Aha, sorry I will try opluading them again! This time correct! :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Haha, I found it!

You are using the following URL:

http://www3.speedyshare.com/data/666687 … na0003.jpg

But in fact you should use the following URL:

http://www.speedyshare.com/data/6666877 … na0003.jpg

Notice the tiny differences? www instead of www3, and some numbers changed too. You get the second (working) URL by asking the properties of the pic that you see in your screen inside the webbrowsers’ page. Right-click on that page, click Properties and then copy the URL that appears in the next screen to the forum reply… Should work. Oh, and please make sure the pic is max. 800 pixels wide, otherwise it will rip the boards apart, which gives an ugly look and is very user-unfriendly… :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Aha, sorry I will try opluading them again! This time correct! :)[/quote:2n57ocm7]

Right, good luck, looking forward to see what hides behind those squares :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

Okey folks, I’ll try uploading the photos again,hopes this comes out OK.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

amnesia
      Spectator

Hmm, i still see those squares, you sure you are doing it right……………………………………..KIDDING :wink:

I see them, and the rest of the gang can so i guess.Well tbh, ive never been a fan of Foo Fighters so i cant really tell, sorry if i cant be much help. :(

Danni
      Spectator

He he, yeah you got me there for a moment! :lol:

I would go nuts if it didn’t work out once again. :wink:

Me neither except their debut album and when Pat Smear was with them.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like some Foo Fighters songs, but i have never bought any of their albums. i do like Nirvana though! :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

He he, yeah you got me there for a moment! :lol:

I would go nuts if it didn’t work out once again. :wink:

Me neither except their debut album and when Pat Smear was with them.[/quote:2jw97kb4]

You could try the offcial Foo Fighters forum maybe,there fanbase should know for sure ? :)

http://bbs.foofighters.com/

Danni
      Spectator

i like some Foo Fighters songs, but i have never bought any of their albums. i do like Nirvana though! :wink:[/quote:1rn6skt1]

Then check THIS out! I found a guy who’s selling this:

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats pretty cool item for sure :wink:

i haven’t ever bought Nirvana collectables though. i do want the poster from their last gig though and the Sub Pop Love Buzz single. i almost won the poster on ebay once, but i got outbid :(

Danni
      Spectator

thats pretty cool item for sure :wink:

i haven’t ever bought Nirvana collectables though. i do want the poster from their last gig though and the Sub Pop Love Buzz single. i almost one the poster on ebay once, but i got outbid :([/quote:3g6ma3ch]

A friend of mine was going to see them in Sweden in april 1994. He had bought the ticket, and of course due to Kurdt Kobains suicide there was no gig so he actually sent back the ticket. How stupid wasn’t that?
      That ticket could be worth something today perhaps. :roll:

mr.benway
      Spectator

@honeymade opiate:

here is link to a foo fighter discography: http://pagesperso-orange.fr/ckb/foodisco5.html

blueczarina
      Spectator

A friend of mine was going to see them in Sweden in april 1994. He had bought the ticket, and of course due to Kurdt Kobains suicide there was no gig so he actually sent back the ticket. How stupid wasn’t that?
      That ticket could be worth something today perhaps. :roll:[/quote:6hv08ahf]

that’s crazy :shock: and yeah, he should of kept it

Danni
      Spectator

mr.benway:

Thanks!

That ticket could be worth something today perhaps. :roll:[/quote:2pef9bms]
      I really doubt it.

i really like your optimisim cool as ice cream. :wink:

i like the foo fighters. they are good.

Anonymous
      Spectator

since we are on foo fighter mode here..
      my favorite video by them is the Big Me (mentos style) :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

my favorite video by them is the Big Me (mentos style) :lol:[/quote:2foin77c]

I really dont enjoy foo fighters, i really cant name one song they ever did thats been so so, sorry :(

my favorite video by them is the Big Me (mentos style) :lol:[/quote:16mp59sk]

you know they quit playing that song for a while, they were tired of people throwing mentos on stage during that song. they said the mentos hurt.

Pipoka
      Spectator

my favorite video by them is the Big Me (mentos style) :lol:[/quote:1sqvzevh]

you know they quit playing that song for a while, they were tired of people throwing mentos on stage during that song. they said the mentos hurt.[/quote:1sqvzevh]

really ? :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

That ticket could be worth something today perhaps. :roll:[/quote:2bsxyxjf]
      I really doubt it.[/quote:2bsxyxjf]

it would have been cool to have though :P

i like some Foo Fighter songs- Pretender, Everlong, etc. -not a ton of them, but some. i haven’t delved much into their stuff though.

and :lol: :lol: :lol: at the mentos reference

my favorite video by them is the Big Me (mentos style) :lol:[/quote:1jhsqzt0]

you know they quit playing that song for a while, they were tired of people throwing mentos on stage during that song. they said the mentos hurt.[/quote:1jhsqzt0]

really ? :lol:[/quote:1jhsqzt0]

really, i think i was watching a show where they did an interview with dave ghrol and he said that they quit playing it for a while, and weezer wanted to play it, so they said sure, but then they missed playing the song, so i geuss they do it live again. watch out for mentos guys!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

my favorite video by them is the Big Me (mentos style) :lol:[/quote:12ik42as]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw2h10iExWQ

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: I should have said footos style.
      Manilla that video had me laughing then came plumber ass, that was not cute, but over all hilarious!

Viewing 39 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.