Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

Just telling we’re not dead and gone and still alive and kicking… We don’t have internet here in Malaysia, that’s the problem… We are here for a 2 weeks holiday, celebrating our wedding Chinese style and also celebrating Chinese New Year. Having a good time, trust me! :wink: We’ll be back end of the month.

Meanwhile bought Nirvana – Live at Reading, Muse – HAARP and Kings of Leon latest album. :lol:

Bye from Arthur and Shannen!

Hi Arthur and Shannen! Have fun in Malaysia. Are you going to do a lot of SP collecting there?

I also bought Nirvana – Live at Reading recently.

cool! i hope you two are having a wonderful time! :)

cool! i hope you two are having a wonderful time! :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

No Rose you double posted again. :lol:

Haha, I like that Kings of Leon album and I was thinking of buying the other two but never got around to it.
      Have fun in Malaysia guys, I also hope you are having a wonderful time. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Good to hear from you. Hope things are well. I know things are hard but better over here. Chip up, I guess.

I too, bought Nirvana Reading recently. \"The money will roll right in…\"

Arthur
      Spectator

Are you going to do a lot of SP collecting there?[/quote:1fsl0lon]
      We’re back in Holland again… and yeah, I found something SP-related again in Malaysia! Nothing special though: Zeitgeist on a MP3 cd boot. But for 1.5 US$ I couldn’t let it go! :lol: Also I noticed that on the Nirvana – Live in Reading cd artwork, Smashing Pumpkins is mentioned. Not even worthwhile to upload in our Collection, but still kinda cool… 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

Good to hear from you. Hope things are well. I know things are hard but better over here.[/quote:3trsxkkc]
      Yeah, all fine. That court thing still bothers me, but what can I do… wait patiently for a good result, and keep my fingers crossed for it. Meanwhile, selling our appartment, after we had a pretty fast outside restoration done on the windows, mainly wood and paint. Boy oh boy, and looking forward to the new appartment! 8)

No Rose you double posted again. :lol:

Haha, I like that Kings of Leon album and I was thinking of buying the other two but never got around to it.
      Have fun in Malaysia guys, I also hope you are having a wonderful time. :)[/quote:1rqcks4b]

i have the other 2 Kings of Leon albums. they are pretty good.

Arthur
      Spectator

i have the other 2 Kings of Leon albums. they are pretty good.[/quote:216s7jch]
      Agree! Can’t stop playing "Sex on fire".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94RNp7veIJE[/youtube]

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.