Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Keymaster

My wife and I voted early in TN. I’ll be out of town on election day, but I’ll be GLUED to CNN that evening.

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome you are an early voeter! No, I’ll be voting on election day. Probably be one of the 1st in line. :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

do you have different days to vote?

here we only have one day, the same day to everybody… but yeah, we are in a really really small country

blueczarina
      Spectator

i have my absentee ballot. i just need to send it in.

pip elcton day is november 4th, but you can vote early if your state allows, or like czarina, send in an absentee ballot, which means you won’t be able to get to the polling place to vote, but you still want to vote, or if you ar gonna be out of town on election day.

i work at the election as an election officer, monday i go to get sworn in. i know lots about voting, we have a huge book that we have to go over every time.

Pipoka
      Spectator

pip elcton day is november 4th, but you can vote early if your state allows, or like czarina, send in an absentee ballot, which means you won’t be able to get to the polling place to vote, but you still want to vote, or if you ar gonna be out of town on election day.

i work at the election as an election officer, monday i go to get sworn in. i know lots about voting, we have a huge book that we have to go over every time.[/quote:92o5js9s]

thanks bullet !
      :wink:

Voted via absentee a few days ago.

Living in a different country, will lose all faith in humanity if McCain wins.

blueczarina
      Spectator

will lose all faith in humanity if McCain wins.[/quote:1zymomsh]

me too ^^

Anonymous
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

5 days til I vote.
      I will be there before the polls even open making sure I am not stuck in line!

some pumpkins
      Spectator

will lose all faith in humanity if McCain wins.[/quote:1xzoasc8]

me too ^^[/quote:1xzoasc8]

me three

some pumpkins
      Spectator

read this one…

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-na … n.Sticker/[/quote:1c0vk97q]

what a tard

Anonymous
      Spectator

YES!! I was there 10 minutes before they opened and the line was long. It took about an hour for me.
      I voted for Barack Obama

Hell yeah I voted! I voted the shit out of that place! I voted so hard that the ballot machine had to be REPLACED so that the votes could continue! Then I voted THAT machine down into the ground! THAT is how hard I voted in this election!

blueczarina
      Spectator

Hell yeah I voted! I voted the shit out of that place! I voted so hard that the ballot machine had to be REPLACED so that the votes could continue! Then I voted THAT machine down into the ground! THAT is how hard I voted in this election![/quote:jvl2tzb4]

haha, good job :lol: :lol: :lol:

especially because you had to take a trip across the pond and commit voter fraud to do it :wink:

especially because you had to take a trip across the pond and commit voter fraud to do it :wink:[/quote:2gozfvzj]

Once again showing how freaking HARD I voted in this election!

blueczarina
      Spectator

especially because you had to take a trip across the pond and commit voter fraud to do it :wink:[/quote:3kj1n0nc]

Once again showing how freaking HARD I voted in this election![/quote:3kj1n0nc]

heck yeah, good job :P as long as you voted Obama :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

What are the exit polls saying now?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

What are the exit polls saying now?[/quote:16f6iouk]

Nothing yet. Around 2AM your time, the real results start pouring in.

Arthur
      Spectator

Obama 102, McCain 34 and Florida 55% for Obama I just heard. Poor McCain.

Not really, as I’m always in favour of Democrats. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yay- for Arthur’s news :) i’m going to turn on the tv now.

blueczarina
      Spectator

207 138

you shouldn’t be getting election news here :wink: but i will update occasionally off of ABC news.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Obama is the next President of the United States

blueczarina
      Spectator

WOOHOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I’M SO HAPPY I’M CELEBRATING :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ObscureD
      Spectator

Obama is the next President of the United States[/quote:1g5mipd5]

Great choice :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Cool :wink:

Obama is the next President of the United States[/quote:3gobqorf]

FUCKING YES!

i can’t wait till he fucks everything up and then he gets impeached. oh that will be a good day.

i can’t wait till he fucks everything up and then he gets impeached. oh that will be a good day.[/quote:3t5se8td]

Not a fan, or do you just really like irony?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i can’t wait till he fucks everything up and then he gets impeached. oh that will be a good day.[/quote:lp0wpj97]

i don’t think he will be impeached and i think he understands that he has a big task ahead of him based on his serious acceptance speech.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I think this a a huge step in the right direction for this country :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

I think this a a huge step in the right direction for this country :wink:[/quote:2s7rscbq]

indeed :wink:

no i am not a fan.

i hope with all my heart that i am wrong and he does a good job, but i am not expecting it. and i am just waiting for the other shoe to drop with him.

Anonymous
      Spectator

awe bullet.. it’s going to be fine I think, much better than the last 8 years we’ve had. It will indeed take time to get where this country should be at, but we need to start somewhere. Patience is key, Things won’t change fast since we are so fucked right now. It’s going to take a lot of work and we all will have to step up and do our part as well. In due time…

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i can’t wait till he fucks everything up and then he gets impeached. oh that will be a good day.[/quote:3vqm55pt]

bitter, party of one. now serving bitter, party of one.

ye i would like favav beans and a nice ciante. (spelling s probably wrong)

Anonymous
      Spectator

bitter, party of one. now serving bitter, party of one.[/quote:1sksw50d]
      :lol: funny
      no offense to you bullet…I just love that saying..I haven’t heard it in a while..

i am jaded, bitter and cynical. i know this and i am comfortable with that fact.

Arthur
      Spectator

Bumper stickers for sale! Bullet? :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol: and :evil: :P :? :evil: :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe bullet did those :lol: she has disappeared again :(
      Where are you bullet??

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes! reappear bullet! :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Bullet’s UN-lucky number is 3,000 I guess? Her last post was on 2,999… :wink:

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?p=26241#26241

blueczarina
      Spectator

ooh, get posting bullet :P you have to keep up with me. you don’t want Grandpa Arthur beating you do you? :P

Viewing 44 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.