Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Hi guys

Just popped in.Was browsing around the forum and i found it very interested!!! :D
      Im a 30 year old female from Denmark (Europe),and im a huge fan of the SP (Best band evar) :p
      Been a fan of them since they released Adore (my favorite album ) :p
      Lately i´ve been trying to get my SP collection complet,but thats almost impossible i think lol :)
      But anyway just wanted to shout to guys i was new here and i hope we will have some nice chat about almsot everything especially,you know who :p

Oh.one last thing.My english aint the best,so pls bear with me ;)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Your English is just fine! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you! Are you a big time collector as well?

amnesia
      Spectator

OMG!!! my first post and my first fu#k up.should post this on the Miscellaneous Non-Pumpkins Forum
      im truely sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

amnesia
      Spectator

Your English is just fine! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you! Are you a big time collector as well?[/quote:1x741ooo]

Thanks manillascissor :)

Im not a big time collector.Not like others around here.But hopefully i can get some nice stuff as well :)

welcome! nice to meet you.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Arthur
      Spectator

OMG!!! my first post and my first fu#k up.should post this on the Miscellaneous Non-Pumpkins Forum
      im truely sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote:otk9jxg8]
      Hey no problem mayonaise! :lol:
      Be welcome, hope you’re gonna have fun here. Lately I have been very busy, so unfortunately I’m not much around. Hopefully the rest of the members will catch up with you in the meantime! :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Welcome mayonaise. I hope you like it here. We can always use more members. :)

Shannen
      Spectator

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Your English is just fine! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you! Are you a big time collector as well?[/quote:khfx9x5s]

Thanks manillascissor :)

Im not a big time collector.Not like others around here.But hopefully i can get some nice stuff as well :)[/quote:khfx9x5s]

Look at this! *not a big collector…* HA!

amnesia
      Spectator

:lol:

That was like over a year ago.
      Today, i might a have a couple of ekstra things, then i had by the time i wrote this ^^ :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

^ I follow a simple logic with eBay now: If I’d wanted an item and lost it, I know you will win it anyway.

See, there are guarantees in life…

Anonymous
      Spectator

these boys corrupted you :P
      in a good way
      carry on with the shopping

haha i thought this thread was a joke until i saw the date on it! i thought amnesia was being funny by acting like she is new here now because she has amnesia :lol: i’m silly :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

that is funny rose :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

😆

That was like over a year ago.
      Today, i might a have a couple of ekstra things, then i had by the time i wrote this ^^ :lol:[/quote:hgfjur24]

275 items later. and counting…

Viewing 15 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.