Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

i was checking myspace and saw the coolest game ever in the world on the home page

THE BEATLES ROCK BAND

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

it looks so awesomely cool, i have to have it. have to have to have to. have tooooooooo

mr.benway
      Spectator

09.09.09 ( :roll: )

the ‘opening cinematic’ is nice… i am the walrus, goo goo g’joob g’goo goo g’joob. :)

it looks fairly awesome. i love that it follows thier whole carrer, from the very begining to when they brake up.

Anonymous
      Spectator

that would be awesome to play…I want a wii

niteshyft
      Spectator

I have been eagerly awaiting this game ever since they announced it earlier this year. I pre-ordered it the day it became available to do so. My Mom is a Beatles fanatic, so she’s actually the one buying this one, I’ll just happen to play it a ton more then her. You want to get it for the XBox360, not the Wii. With the XBox, you can get DLC (downloadable content) the day it’s released, you’ll be able to buy All You Need is Love and then shortly after, they’re putting the entire Abbey Road album up for download! :D Plus, you can buy a used 360 for cheaper then a Wii at a Gamestop. Just noting. I’m slightly excited about this game ;)

i also needed a wee very urgently. then i went to the toilet and had one.

oh you are soooooooooo funnnnnnnny bram. :P (i actually did laugh)

i want a wii cause then my son can play all the games he wants, and i can get that wii fit thing

blueczarina
      Spectator

you are funny Bram :lol: and terrible :P :P

it’s a true story.

oh i belive you

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.