Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

Let’s see what random things we all buy since we are all from different areas
      and I am on my way there shortly
      I’ll report something later when I get back :D

i went to Sams Club and bought a book called \"Then and Now: Memphis\" for my dad’s birthday present. his b-day is today.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well..I bought some bleach amongst other things 112 bucks later I get out of the store, but that is the most interesting thing chemically

and now I am going back out for some other stuff

i just bought some beef jerky! mmmmmmmmmm :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Amnesia will love you for that purchase!!!

:lol:

and i went to the snack machine in the break room and bought m&m’s. the last m&m in the bag made me sad. i want more. i’m gonna get fatty fatt fat lol

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i bought a case of bottled water on the way home

Danni
      Spectator

😆

and i went to the snack machine in the break room and bought m&m’s. the last m&m in the bag made me sad. i want more. i’m gonna get fatty fatt fat lol[/quote:zyjaal0u]

We actually were at the M&M Store in NYC last year.

:shock: wow look at all those m&m’s! that’s so neat! i didn’t even know there was an m&m’s store!

Anonymous
      Spectator

and you got ripped off buying m&m’s in that store :lol:
      they have one in Vegas too and you can buy them online
      rip off!!

some pumpkins
      Spectator

^that’s the most amount of m&m’s i have ever seen. there’s like a million m&m’s behind you. the colors are really trippy.

i bought alot of stuff tonight. i got cereal, water, green tea, chicken breast fillets, tuna, apple sauce, bananas, broccoli, vanilla pudding, chicken noodle soup, ritz crackers, and milano cookies

Danni
      Spectator

Still, that’s just a little part of the whole store. Man, I’d love to go to Times Square again. There were a lot of great stuff there.

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap. that’s a lot of m&m’s.

i could imagine me in that store with my new camera… it has a macro setting that will focus down to a centimeter away from the subject……. i would go completely nuts in there taking close ups of all the different colors of m&m’s :lol:

this weekend i bought some bbq chex mix, chicken salad, and deodorant. good combo huh? :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I bought a daily 3 and fucking lost :(
      (i never ever buy those either-had a dream with 3#’s in it)

i don’t buy lottery tickets either. i need to… obviously can’t win if ya don’t buy tickets :P

i have never seen lost. or fucking lost either :lol:

i just emailed my resume to the guy at the school photography place.

Anonymous
      Spectator

you and that fucking curse word rose :lol:

yeah need to play to win, but when you lose who wants to continue losing
      how the hell do people win the lottery more than once? I read somewhere the other day some woman won it for a 3rd time :? and it seems like you have to be over 60 to win the shit anyway :lol:

Good luck maybe you can get that job rose and make it more fun and cool for the kids instead of them always having some lamo doing it

what fucking curse word? i didn’t put a curse on anyone :P

i hope i get it! i’m kinda scared though. :lol:

but i’m gonna put on my big girl panties and jump right in there!

Anonymous
      Spectator

big girl panties :lol:
      somehow I don’t believe that term hahahahahaha

:P<

Anonymous
      Spectator

I bought milk oooooo yay :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

ummm I bought fruits and veggies. salsa and mulitgrain chips and a bunch of other stuff 129 bucks later I am home

i bought a 12 pack of beer the other day and i didn’t notice until last night when i went to write down my receipts in my checkbook, but the lady scanned it twice! i am going back today to see if they will either give me my money back or let me get another one. couldn’t hurt to ask i guess.

ummm I bought fruits and veggies. salsa and mulitgrain chips and a bunch of other stuff 129 bucks later I am home[/quote:1akh0m80]

and the other day i also bought a bell pepper and an onion. i used tomatoes and jalepenos from the garden and made homemade salsa. it was so yummy! :) and last night i made gazpacho. i still have a whole bunch of tomatoes left too! i think i will put some in the food dehydrator and make sun dried tomatoes.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

For the past several trips to the store, I just keep buying energy drinks.

I know they are not good for you but they are so delcious (at least to me.) :D

i can’t drink energy drinks :(

i went back to the store yesterday and the bitches wouldn’t give me my money back for the beer that got scanned twice. said they can’t give refunds on beer.
      guess i learnrd a 12 dollar lesson on how to pay close attention when i buy stuff :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh hell no…that is some bullshit! Did they have cameras in that store? I would have been like go check the camera and see that I only purchased one and give me my damn money back or give me the other beer that I paid for. And where is your supervisor or manager..this is unacceptable and you stole money from me…

Danni
      Spectator

I bought chick-peas, canellini-beans, soya-beans, cherries, peaches, alfalfa-sprouts (is it actually called that in english?) and stuff.

That’s way better than all that MacDonalds s**t and stuff. If I had children I would never feed them with that crap. Hmmm, perhaps once in a year, and then only a cheeseburger. 44% of swedes are actually overweight. This is not good. I’m 26 and I’m realizing more + more the importance of a healthy life.

Just wanted to spit that out. And that food actually taste great, too.

oh hell no…that is some bullshit! Did they have cameras in that store? I would have been like go check the camera and see that I only purchased one and give me my damn money back or give me the other beer that I paid for. And where is your supervisor or manager..this is unacceptable and you stole money from me…[/quote:3q9kj8o7]

yeah it sucks. but i didn’t feel like making a big deal of it. they probably wouldn’t have done all that even if they could. it’s ok though. i just think of the time i bought 2 end tables at kmart and the lady only scanned one box. so i got a $60 table for free. so i guess i can deal with losing $12 :P

honey made… i think it’s called alfalfa sprouts in english, or just bean sprouts if that’s the same thing. i like them in a veggie stir-fry.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

last rose you should have just grabbed another six pack since they charged you twice. honey made you buy healthy stuff!

i just picked up some stuff for the house. i got some milk, bananas, blueberry pop tatrs for my mom, broccolli, a frozen pepperoni pizza, and some chicken breasts.

they wouldn’t even let me do that :evil:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

of course not. because that would make sense. people are tards. honk!

Anonymous
      Spectator

^^^good one

yesterday I bought some hot taco sauce..and it wasn’t even that spicy :?

yes people are tards, honk!
      that was a good one :lol:

did you add some hot sauce to it to try and make it hotter? :)

yesterday for lunch i had a supersonic breakfast burrito with jalepenos, so yummy! i like spicy stuff! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

gee maybe honk the horn at me for not adding hot sauce to my supposed hot sauce :lol:

oooh a hot and spicy breakfast burrito-that sounds like a wake me up food!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i love spicy foods and stuff with jalapenos. i have been mostly eating chinese and thai food though as of late, that and salad.

Anonymous
      Spectator

don’t you go to the store blue? You could buy the stuff to make your own salad ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i do go to the store and make my own salads at home. :P i don’t usually get those pre-made. they don’t seem as fresh. i just don’t like cooking. and i eat microwaveable thai and chinese stuff too like tonight. i had egg roll and a cup of rice. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well get over here and make me a salad blue :P

I need to go buy a tomato

some pumpkins
      Spectator

just got back from the market. apples, bananas, grapes, cooking oil, chicken, chop meat, apple juice, special k cereal, tuna, oreos, bottled water, nature valley granola bars (im very addicted), milk, and macaroni and cheese.
      some very interesting stuff that im sure you were all dying to know.

and some oil of olay soap with shey butter. for my sister.

i went to the store yesterday and bought a stethescope for a friend, some white make-up and a vampire bite. bet you can guess what kind of store that was… halloween supercenter! i love that store :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

I didn’t have to do the shopping this time
      my ex did (rather nice of him)
      but he did fail at the toilet paper so I had to go buy some. Cuz we all need that right? haha

Viewing 42 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.