Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

Is it possible to find it again?

after seven years. that is 7 years and NO SEX for that 7 years. i think.

Marcella
      Spectator

Really? I had no idea.

well i don’t know for sure, but i think i heard that somewhere. or maybe that is how long you have to go without to be a nun, if you already had sex before. dunno. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: well yes and no..you’d be a virgin to the newbie of your space, but not overall

Is this meant to be a serious discussion?

Because losing your virginity = first time. That’s it. You can’t have a first time again. Therefore you can’t get it again. Simple.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Is this meant to be a serious discussion?

Because losing your virginity = first time. That’s it. You can’t have a first time again. Therefore you can’t get it again. Simple.[/quote:2egv0yci]
      good question..I agree with you..but I was being a smartarse-I apologize :)

but if you are madona, you can be like a virgin.

i don’t think dazey nescesarly ment for this to be a really serious disscussion. or maybe he did. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

but if you are madona, you can be like a virgin.[/quote:36b29b2z]

:lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ijx-oe0o64[/youtube]

holy shit.

i do not know how randy and simon kept a straight face at all, i like how randy put the piece of paper up over his face. someone should have shot that guy when he first started singing. oh goodness.

Marcella
      Spectator

O_O My question is, why the hell do people love making a fool of themselves at those shows!?!?

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy shit.[/quote:2ui1bjua]

:lol:

well, people are idiots Marce and will do anything for attention sometimes :wink:

Shannen
      Spectator

I think I would be LMAO if I were to be the judge :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I would say are you serious? LMAO while saying it too ;)
      and say ba bye-don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out..well maybe not the last line, but damn they gotta know if he or she sucks at singing or at least someone needs to tell them before they make a fool of themselves on AI

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.